1 2 3 4 Previous Next 80 Replies Latest reply: May 2, 2012 8:31 AM by ConniptionInducer Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Who said "Hardscope" is bad?
    r8edtripx

I'm not a fan of COD snipers of any type, but I will say, that if I see a killcam, and a Q-scoper got me, I have more respect than if I see a killcam and the dude was just hanging out in some spot and H-scopes me.

It takes much more practice to be a good Q-scoper than a good H-scoper, so in my book, H-scoping is weak.

• 11. Re: Who said "Hardscope" is bad?

What is weaker a Spray N Pray with a SMG, LMG, AR or Shotgun or Regular snipe kill?

• 12. Re: Who said "Hardscope" is bad?
    electricfuneralfire

People who run around and try to use QSing as a play style and not a tool for sniping came up with the word hardscoping. The ones who use QSing as a play style are the ones who I hate having on my team on SnD because they are the ones who loose the game for us. It aggrivates the crap outta my to see the last dude left running around so slow and then they run into another QSer and have a QS off. Then if they manage to not get killed from behind and they run into someone with an SMG I have to sit there and watch has they try to get thier highlight shot and somehow dont get killed after missing the first 3 shots and then if he some how survives I get to watch the bomb explode that the other team planted because the dude made no effort what o ever to defuse.

• 13. Re: Who said "Hardscope" is bad?
    r8edtripx

V3LKRO wrote:

What is weaker a Spray N Pray with a SMG, LMG, AR or Shotgun or Regular snipe kill?

A spray 'n' pray kill should still get more props because at least they were in a close enough proximity where the enemy had a chance to kill them too.

Whatever, it's all part of the game, if some dude gets his rocks off by hanging out and belly scoping, then go for it.

I really don't feel some dude laying prone, taking his sweet time and shooting should get any props. ...but, like I said, it's part of the game.

• 14. Re: Who said "Hardscope" is bad?

I feel where you are coming from. It should not be that when I am running to plant the bomb in Search, someone runs around the corner and panic shoots me and calls it a "quick scope". Sniping should not be from 2 feet away!

• 15. Re: Who said "Hardscope" is bad?
    codchamp

Everything in MW3 is tolerable that people deem OP'd or bad. But the QS'n BS has to go. Has anyone tried to play dropzone in the last month? That has become the QS'n lobby now. It ruins the game and takes the enjoyment out of the mode. No you dont lose in Dropzone because everyone is outside the capture point practicing there technique.

• 16. Re: Who said "Hardscope" is bad?
    that6uy420

first of all.. it's called sniping, not hardscoping. 

• 17. Re: Who said "Hardscope" is bad?
    that6uy420

that has to be one of the most retarded comments of the day.  It takes practice to hit LT and RT in a stutter fashion? 

• 18. Re: Who said "Hardscope" is bad?
    r8edtripx

Q-scoping is tougher to do than H-scoping. Do you feel it's the opposite?

• 19. Re: Who said "Hardscope" is bad?
    electricfuneralfire

For the beginning sniper who just gets random kills from laying in a hiding spot, no there isnt a whole lot of skill. But for a good sniper who can accutately predict enemy movements and get more than just a few kills a game consistantly yeah that takes a tremendous amount of skill really. You have to learn alot of different things to be a truly good sniper.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next