1 2 3 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: May 2, 2012 12:52 AM by Run_N_Gunning_Camper RSS

I'm done with Ifinity Ward games if Quickscoping lasts past this game

The_Mctavish

Its pretty simple IW, the title says it all. I will never purchase, play, and encourage others to do the same. You catered to one type of gamer and I won't tolerate it. And as a side note why in the holy hell did you put stalker in this game with no perk to counter it? IW = garbage, thats why 402 left.

• 1. Re: I'm done with Ifinity Ward games if Quickscoping lasts past this game

The problem is more people probably buy the game to quickscope, (and of course make their montages that all 8 of their friends will watch) than the people who wouldn't buy the game because it is in the game. I hate it personally. I think it is annoying and is just an exploit of the aiming system in the game. That being said, I don't die from it enough to make me that upset.

As for stalker, how in the world would you counter it??? If anything there is a counter already, it is called stun grenades. I use it, along with recon, I find it to be an effective system against campers when paired. Why don't you try it out if you think it is so good? If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

• 2. Re: I'm done with Ifinity Ward games if Quickscoping lasts past this game
    WKMMS

Stalker is awesome for countering quickscoping... about 2 hours ago I ran into a team of Quickscopers and destroyed them with the M4A1, with silencer and stalker... and I would only consider myself an average player... having a weapon with a high rate of fire, decent range, and strafing with stalker is a very effective tactic.  The worst thing you can do is be a stationary target for a sniper, or run straight towards them.  Jumping, dropshotting and stalker strafing are all good ways to put the sniper off target, plus if you are manage to hit them with any shots then the flinch reaction will often ruin their shot completely.

• 3. Re: I'm done with Ifinity Ward games if Quickscoping lasts past this game
    trialstardragon

Guess what, every fps game out there you can QS on to some degree even on BF3 if your good. So guess waht, they are going to do nothing to stop it ever in the game even if you threaten to not ever play again. They will not care if they lose you as a player. Someone else will come along to take your place in line to buy and play the game.

• 4. Re: I'm done with Ifinity Ward games if Quickscoping lasts past this game
    opaquewarrior

They should have to fire 2 quick scoping shots for a kill. Just kidding. But stalker is a beast against them. They have killed me many times over though.

• 5. Re: I'm done with Ifinity Ward games if Quickscoping lasts past this game
    Rednecksniper39

Well if quickscopers beat you so much to the point of raging then you must not be very good and this: 

The_Mctavish wrote:

And as a side note why in the holy hell did you put stalker in this game with no perk to counter it?

There is no counter to 90% of the perks in the game so that is not even a valid argument.

• 6. Re: I'm done with Ifinity Ward games if Quickscoping lasts past this game
    rankismet

The_Mctavish wrote:

And as a side note why in the holy hell did you put stalker in this game with no perk to counter it?

Eyes, ears, and common sense counter everything.

Which are you missing?

• 7. Re: I'm done with Ifinity Ward games if Quickscoping lasts past this game
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

They say I'm a garbage player but I beg to differ. I get hate mails from people telling me that our team lost because of my shenanigans. It's NOT my fault! I'm blaming my misfortunes to the bad mechanics of this game. Hey, I'm just trying to get kills for my team. I'm a team player and I try to help all the time. It's just that I died 5 times while netting 1 kill. That happens often but it's not my fault, they're like 3 seconds ahead of me. Grrrr

The OP is right on Stalker. There is no counter to that Perk and I rage on the mic whenever my enemy moves sideways and I can't control my spray to follow him, causing me to get killed. I hate Stalker noobs. I expect my enemy to stand still and whoever shoots first should win the gun fight. I also hate dropshotting freaks for the same reason. Just stand there while I shoot at you, noob. Just stand there and don't freakin' move. 

I also consider quickscoping as cheap. I run and gun and most of the time, I run straight to my enemy and he hits me with his MSR and BAM! I'm dead in a CQC gunfight. Seriously, I don't understand where's the fun in QS. I run and gun, hipfire spray and pray and that's how MW3 should be played!

I demand people not to use these cheap Perks (Assassin, Blind Eye, and Stalker) and stop abusing the game mechanics (QS, Drop Shotting, Halo jumping). It's cheap and have some shame even just a bit.

I demand the next COD to cater to my gameplay. You listening, developers? You guys better listen to me or I won't buy your next game! I'm a very important player and my opinion holds a lot of weight. I speak in behalf of the silent majority of players who's been victimized far too many times by these cheap mechanics and stuff.

I'm a highly skilled player and I firmly believe that my KDR would have been higher than 0.27 if it wasn't for these problems the devs made specifically to bring me down. They say I refuse to adopt, I say the problem is with the game, not me.

Flame on me. I don't care, noob!

/s

• 8. Re: I'm done with Ifinity Ward games if Quickscoping lasts past this game
    Rednecksniper39

Run_N_Gunning_Camper wrote:

/s

I almost thought you were serious

• 9. Re: I'm done with Ifinity Ward games if Quickscoping lasts past this game
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

Shhh... someone always falls for it even with the /s.

1 2 3 Previous Next