1 876 877 878 879 880 Previous Next 12,156 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 5:44 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 8,770. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    maccabi

mw3lag wrote:

I struggle with MW3 when looking into far distance, its something about the colours and lighting used, players dont stand out as much as previous COD games. Most maps have lots have rubbish or rubble in them and even at close range i miss people as i find them difficult to see.

i found the same thing i use marksmen on most of my class and sweep ahead of me

• 8,771. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

lol i do exactly the same thing, but the comes the lobby of the night, full lobby of assasin pro players in GROUND WAR lol.

IMO assasin shouldnt counter counteruav and motion sensors. Counter motion sensors should have been done like BO where you have to get Hacker Pro, or in MW3 they should have put in Sitrep Pro. Ah well no point on dwelling on stuff which cant be changed now.

• 8,772. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    maccabi

mw3lag wrote:

lol i do exactly the same thing, but the comes the lobby of the night, full lobby of assasin pro players in GROUND WAR lol.

IMO assasin shouldnt counter counteruav and motion sensors. Counter motion sensors should have been done like BO where you have to get Hacker Pro, or in MW3 they should have put in Sitrep Pro. Ah well no point on dwelling on stuff which cant be changed now.

the logic of not having the advanced uav work the same as blops blackbird escapes me it should show up stealthed players

• 8,773. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Hi all new here and 1st post an all that

Is anyone else having sync issues mine started as soon as DLC1 was released into the mix for some reason every game is now out of sync like being shot round corners etc yet you watch the kill cam and the other player was clearly round the corner and shot you fair and square yet on my screen there was no one there,the game played fine before wether solo or in a party my kd was 1.4 but now dropping fast as now my last 10 games were an average 0.8 kd so whatever changed when the DLC was dropped into the mix has ruined the game for me.Also why am i always getting host with 1.5mb down 700kbs up and a ping of 20ms my internet cant cope with hosting so every one lags and leaves the game and when it does nt lag the lag compensation is to much and i cant play anyway.Is anything being done about these issues.

well thats my moaning out of the way

cheers

Paul

• 8,774. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    bubbacake

G IH A IN ID II wrote:

As promised I followed up with the MP design team on a number of weapon and game balance issues today:

Shotguns will remain at their current settings.

We shall begin testing of new Dragunov stats that buff the weapon but do not break the intra sniper class balance.

The radius of Dead Man's Hand efficacy will be reduced.

I'll update this forum wiith details and ETAs when I receive them from the team.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

Well, I guess shotguns in MW3 will remain bad until the end of time.

Would they at least give their reasons for not buffing them? It'd be interesting to see what they have to say, since we've all given our reasons for buffing them (along with video evidence.) Now it's their turn.

• 8,775. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Good job on the Dead Man's Hand nerf Ghandi, I'm certain everybody will appreciate it, especially me.

It would be good if you could respond to all the discussions going on about the spawning system in MW3.

Natty.

• 8,776. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

So I just had a game where someone had the damage proficiency on Akimbo FMGs.  I thought that was fixed.

• 8,777. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    TheRedBaran

Thank you Ghandi for the dead mans hand nerf. I have already let all my friends know the news and they all had positive reactions. Thanks again.

• 8,778. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

There's some really strange ideas in this game...

Shouldn't some of the features of assassin been part of blind eye instead. You could have split it like this to make it more balanced.

Blind Eye pro:

Immune to air support, thermal, sentries, marksman and portable radar

Assasin Pro:

Immune to uav, counter uav, EMP, advanced UAV and heartbeat sensors

This would have made the perks equal choices in the game instead of no one using blind eye and everyone using assassin.

Also, hardly an issue but an observation of the developer's weird brains - why did they rename Ninja to Dead Silence, but make it's pro feature no fall damage - wouldn't keeping the name Ninja make more sense?

These things seem so easy and obvious for someone who is actually paid to sort this stuff out to miss. I have to reason that there was technical issues in implement the perk splits correctly, because honestly it would make sense to anyone with half a brain.

• 8,779. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

What is one advantage the mp5 has over the pp90?

The pp90 has a much higher rof, has a larger clip, is much more accurate, and kill enemies at same time rate as the mp5 at long range, but being much more accurate, it still has a large advantage over the mp5 at long range, what am I missing?

The weapon balancing for cod is a joke, either people don't care or they just don't know what they are doing, which one is it?