DLC pack for Pc 8th of may

is anyone going to buy the DLC pack ???

i'm not sure if i'm going to buy it

• Re: DLC pack for Pc 8th of may
    Stormproot

Yes, but I am a sucker

And Diablo 3 comes out May 15th.

Guess which one I'm getting and which one I'm NOT getting.

I get it, you rather pay Activision $59.99 than $14.99! Damn you are smart....not.

While Lack-O-Vision owns Blizzard, they have not screwed with them like they have other companies they have "acquired".

And why would I even pay an additional penny to play MW3? It's a POS game! I'd rather play a game with a solid PC user base (yeah, Mac is in there too but who cares about them) made by a dev that cares about their users. Yeah, Lack-O-Vision is in the mix, but they are way out on the sidelines watching.

Sure, I'll buy the DLC pack.

I'll buy it when my lag stops.

i'll buy DLC.We are going to be tactical team in mw3.but we still waiting for Elite system that one day comes for PC!!!

the dlc is gonna be 15 $ ?  it shoud be free for pc users due to all the shittness we've been through with this game lol ;D   ohh. and yeah i'm gonna buy it, want check out the new maps

husammoon

if the DLC on PC not come on may, I will not buy it .. Im so tired waiting and they are no care about PC players, shem on you .. the PC players who made that game success, most care about them

From where do you get your informations that it will be release 8th of may?!?

And like people say... Why buy a dlc to a game that is ignored and broken on PC?!

And why buy a DLC when diablo3 comes soon.

And why buy a DLC from activision and IW when we YET to see a ELITE for PC users.

All they say is bullshit, And yet we fall for it..

NO MORE I SAY!!!!

Fight the scums that thinks they can take are money and s*pip* us over.

I may buy the pack just because all the maps in mw3 are really bad and boring, and 6 maps would probably be a good refresh..

poison_pawn

No!

{bhc}max|co

NO

RANKED SERVERS FTW P2PFAILS RANKED SERVERS FTW P2PFAILS RANKED SERVERS FTW P2PFAILS

in my oppinion we have to get the map pack for free, they already got enough money from us!!

fat chance getting the DLC for free, it would b good but i don't think so. they shafted us with this game, elite etc etc they will charge us $14.99 in steam for it so they can add more $$$$$$ to their bank balance.those a** clowns aren't listening to the PC community, only thinking about how they can shaft us again.

Seriously people... if you buy this DLC I have doubts about your mental stability. Don't be an enabler!

Buying the DLC only encourages Lack-O-Vision to make more crap the same way they made MW3. Buying the DLC only proves to them that they can F us in the A and we will keep coming back... like a wife in an abusive relationship. Vote "NO!" with your wallets!!

what elite, only the xbox noobs and ps3 noobs have elite, and only the xbox noobs have all the new maps, ps3 noobs just got a map pack a few weeks aggo!!

pc community made IW and CoD big and they screw us over cus there are some rotten apples in the community like {bhc}max!co noob who have fcked the legitimate gamers over and over by making cracked servers and hack all stats, there wil always be hackers on every platform, but some things def need to change, like dlc for free and hack free community, we cant get both, but IW or who ever is ruling up there must make an effort to gif us atleast 1 of those 2!!

ill bet my ass on it that he is some hacker.....

{bhc}max|co

vondutch wrote:

you are just a trolling stupid moron, please do some research before you make accusations, visit www.bhc-rangers .com and visit the links to the anti cheats we stream to, then come back and tell me Q.how many haxors we have banned? MORON

A. For pbbans = 546 For GGC = 149 For GV = 336 , this does not include the many hundreds manually banned by our admins.

I'd be intrested to find out how you came to your conclusion, maybe youve visited our mod server? and are confusing mods with cracked? if so? get some education please.

poison_pawn

{bhc}max|co wrote:

vondutch wrote:

you are just a trolling stupid moron, please do some research before you make accusations, visit www.bhc-rangers .com and visit the links to the anti cheats we stream to, then come back and tell me Q.how many haxors we have banned? MORON

A. For pbbans = 546 For GGC = 149 For GV = 336 , this does not include the many hundreds manually banned by our admins.

I'd be intrested to find out how you came to your conclusion, maybe youve visited our mod server? and are confusing mods with cracked? if so? get some education please.

He's one of those jump behind the couch for cover, wii gamers; who took a wrong turn and wound up in the PC section.

go back yo your console troll.

NO SALE!

Poison_pawn PCO

LOL! Seriously guys! Can you not tell that Activision and IW/SH are tricking us again?

Just when they pushed out DLC, they told us that "oh, we haven't forget about pc community, the new patch for bug fixes is in QA and will be ready in a few weeks."

What they really mean is "hey suckers! buy our DLC and wait for the patch which might or might not be ready forever because PC platform is insecure!"

I will not buy the DLC untill the new patch is out and proven to be solid anti-cheat measures!