20 Replies Latest reply: May 2, 2012 8:22 PM by V3LKRO RSS

Ghost / Assasin PERK

I just hope they keep it the same as MW3, ir really work  well splitting the effects in Blind Eye / Assasin in 2 different perk tiers.

• Re: Ghost / Assasin PERK

We need Cold-blooded back. With Ninja countering the heartbeat/Portable UAV that is bound to be in the game.

nomorebull

just take all perks out and man up. I'm tired of people hiding in corners with ghost and  ******* perks. get rid of lag compensation too.

trialstardragon

They can not get rid of lag compensation it has been part of every fps game ever made, in fact it is part of every game played online. I guess you do not realize this or did not know this. So no it never will be removed from the game.

And toward them removing all the perks, how about they remove the baby monitory then too, no minimap so no red dots to hunt period. How about the remove all air kill streaks, that attack from above?

roxas3510

Actually no, what you meant to say was "lag" has been a part of every fps game. "Lag Compensation" is when everyone in the game, most notably the host, gets lagged in order to compensate for the people with bad connections. Basically if I have a super fast connection and yours is slow, I will be lagged down to match your connectivity. They implemented this to make it so the host doesn't have the advantage, but what it really did was make it so anyone with a good connection was hindered to more lag just because the other players in the lobby have bad connections.

that is sorta like barebones from bo1

i like the idea, only your guns and equipment

one game mode that has nothing

i would love if search had that, and maybe domination as well

At the very least, a person should need the pro version of a perk to be invisible to UAV, air support, or any sort of radar in general. Blind Eye and Assassin are nice in MW3, but the pro version of Blind Eye really just doesn't cut it. Something like having a chance to have your launchers uneffected by flares would have been nice... But I digress.

In the end, I just hope that they do a good job with balancing out perks (even if there are a few "OP" perks, because there always seems to be something or someone complaining about them).

Lol, I hope you aren't serious...Assassin Pro: undetected by FREAKING EVERYTHING. Black Ops' "Ghost" and "Cold Blooded" were best.

remember a while back it was leaked there will be two versions of pro to each perk, and you will choose which way u wanna go... I have a feeling the ghost/assasin perk will be kind of the same and you choose if u wanna be undetected by choppers, along with something new and fresh on the other side

i think they should put slight of hand, uav protection, and killstreak protection all in one perk slot, giving a big disadvantage to campers(no slight of hand)

yeah I agree,, give disadvantages to campers.  I'm not talking about the guy protecting the objective, I am talking about the guy who just sits in a dark corner somewhere on the map ads all day..

Unfortunately I don't think the ppl that do play that way will ever change the style they play the game.  Any change made to the game to try and prevent ppl from camping is welcomed by me

otisman666

Oh my god, it has aleady started....do we even know if there is a HUD in the MP version of the game yet?  maybe we won't need a perk like this if the hud has finally been removed.

Treyarch have stated that the know stealth is a problem and that they are going to nerf ghost and also tweak the UAV.

iil4zyii

I just hope that the new perk for stealth isn't as over powered as Assassin Pro, that perk was prety much unstoppable. So Air support can see them? doesnt really matter when 1 shot of a Stinger or Javeling brings anything thats in the air down :/