8 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2012 11:11 PM by stunnaman17 RSS

Opinion and Discussion About What Needs To Go. First time blog so help out by replying please

So Call of Duty MW3 has been out for awhile now, but the problems with the game have arisen. Here is my personal opinion on what needs to go or be fixed in this game. Before i start, I'd like to point out to anyone who trash talks saying i only complain because i suck (heard it before), on MW3 i am a 10th almost 11th prestige, over 40,000 kills, k/d is 2.26, i rush, creep, and yes i camp. (can't wait to see trash text on that, lol)

AUTO-AIM

Yes people. The infamous auto-aim that leads to quick scoping, which leads to ragers and noobs alike. But auto-aim also affects assualt rifles This is a small issue, but has anyone else encountered a gun fight where they aim down sights to shoot a guy only to miss the shot because of a random enemy running across screen? Come on man

Mlore of an issue though is quick scoping I understand this is a game, so we play the way we want. Sniper rifles are solely long range weaons, unless using a acog scope. They are NOT meant for close range encounters, yet, we all have suffered dying in a close range gun fight to them. It's bad enough some sniper rifles are one shot kiills, but giving people a way to run-and-gun with those guns... come on man. Snipers have sights to use for shooting, but using them has been termed Hard Scoping, and people rage over that. Let's get this straight. ADS is how snipers are used. I know someone will be like "Oh, HS suck because it takes no skill and QS does". It may not take as much skill, but finding the proper positions to snipe and not get killed and get many kills is somewhat difficult at times. But answer me this. I know this is a game, but try that BS in real life. Guarantee you not coming home. So y'all keep quick scoping while i pinpoint you in the open and put you down. Haven't you noticed mostly kids QS and think they a beast? *SN: i read somewhere they taking auto-aim off snipers in BO2*

TACTICAL INSERTION

It has the word tactical, but in all fairness, this needs to be scrapped from COD. Why you ask? after my last current match, i was reminded that scavenger claymores were not the only thing abused in MW2. I found two boosters on Kill Confirmed. Tactical insertion in the past COD has been absued even in an exploit on MW2 dlc map. Y'all know what im talkiong about. The spawn nobody can get to once your down. But boosting needs to go. Unless they can think of a way around these cheating noobs, and i can't think of any, i think it would just be best for the community if it were gone.

DEATH STREAkS

If i'm not mistaken, i also read somewhere they taking these out in BO2, but i want to discuss it anyways. I mean DANG! I cannot count the number of times i put someone down only to be killed by an explosion or gun from a guy in last stand. Why makes us kill the guy twice? Come on man. That is so cheap. How the heck do death streaks help. Yeah i know. It help you lose your death streak, but like a youtube commentator said, DS does not help you improve. But i do find it funny how fast people be running with juiced.. til i get get knifed in the face -_-

STALKER PRO

Last but not least, i want to close on this. Dear TreyArch... Please oh pleas do not bring back the pro version of this. In MW2 people could speed run past claymores because of the small delay. Now that the claymors work right in MW3, people can now simpily walk past them with the easily earned pro version of stalker, I wouldn't complain so much if it was not easy to get the pro version. Stalker pro makes having a clamore or bouncing beety useless, and we only get one of those so it's a total waste of equipment. Also sucks trying to hit a player with an smg and stalker, but we learn to deal with that... still fustrating though. Just take it out please.

So that's my little rant for the day. Keep it cleean. I want to see some of y'all answers and opinions

• Re: Opinion and Discussion About What Needs To Go. First time blog so help out by replying please
    rankismet

stunnaman17 wrote:

So Call of Duty MW3 has been out for awhile now, but the problems with the game have arisen. Here is my personal opinion on what needs to go or be fixed in this game. Before i start, I'd like to point out to anyone who trash talks saying i only complain because i suck (heard it before), on MW3 i am a 10th almost 11th prestige, over 40,000 kills, k/d is 2.26, i rush, creep, and yes i camp. (can't wait to see trash text on that, lol)

AUTO-AIM

Yes people. The infamous auto-aim that leads to quick scoping, which leads to ragers and noobs alike. But auto-aim also affects assualt rifles This is a small issue, but has anyone else encountered a gun fight where they aim down sights to shoot a guy only to miss the shot because of a random enemy running across screen? Come on man

Mlore of an issue though is quick scoping I understand this is a game, so we play the way we want. Sniper rifles are solely long range weaons, unless using a acog scope. They are NOT meant for close range encounters, yet, we all have suffered dying in a close range gun fight to them. It's bad enough some sniper rifles are one shot kiills, but giving people a way to run-and-gun with those guns... come on man. Snipers have sights to use for shooting, but using them has been termed Hard Scoping, and people rage over that. Let's get this straight. ADS is how snipers are used. I know someone will be like "Oh, HS suck because it takes no skill and QS does". It may not take as much skill, but finding the proper positions to snipe and not get killed and get many kills is somewhat difficult at times. But answer me this. I know this is a game, but try that BS in real life. Guarantee you not coming home. So y'all keep quick scoping while i pinpoint you in the open and put you down. Haven't you noticed mostly kids QS and think they a beast? *SN: i read somewhere they taking auto-aim off snipers in BO2*

TACTICAL INSERTION

It has the word tactical, but in all fairness, this needs to be scrapped from COD. Why you ask? after my last current match, i was reminded that scavenger claymores were not the only thing abused in MW2. I found two boosters on Kill Confirmed. Tactical insertion in the past COD has been absued even in an exploit on MW2 dlc map. Y'all know what im talkiong about. The spawn nobody can get to once your down. But boosting needs to go. Unless they can think of a way around these cheating noobs, and i can't think of any, i think it would just be best for the community if it were gone.

DEATH STREAkS

If i'm not mistaken, i also read somewhere they taking these out in BO2, but i want to discuss it anyways. I mean DANG! I cannot count the number of times i put someone down only to be killed by an explosion or gun from a guy in last stand. Why makes us kill the guy twice? Come on man. That is so cheap. How the heck do death streaks help. Yeah i know. It help you lose your death streak, but like a youtube commentator said, DS does not help you improve. But i do find it funny how fast people be running with juiced.. til i get get knifed in the face -_-

STALKER PRO

Last but not least, i want to close on this. Dear TreyArch... Please oh pleas do not bring back the pro version of this. In MW2 people could speed run past claymores because of the small delay. Now that the claymors work right in MW3, people can now simpily walk past them with the easily earned pro version of stalker, I wouldn't complain so much if it was not easy to get the pro version. Stalker pro makes having a clamore or bouncing beety useless, and we only get one of those so it's a total waste of equipment. Also sucks trying to hit a player with an smg and stalker, but we learn to deal with that... still fustrating though. Just take it out please.

So that's my little rant for the day. Keep it cleean. I want to see some of y'all answers and opinions

Disagree with you on the auto-aim... it's needed to a certain extent. 100% disagree with Stalker... it's not an issue. But if it left... I could live with it.

Agree on the TI and deathstreaks.

• Re: Opinion and Discussion About What Needs To Go. First time blog so help out by replying please
    Lunartrick79

Ballistic Vests.I no vests were only in MW3 and cud possibly be in BO2 but i think they kind of added to much extra health to hardcore and ruined it.BO perfected hardcore in my opinion.I think Deathstreaks yes should go as well.I also think they need to take the ability to quickscope out of the game its stupid and causes so many arguments.In the support package i think they should take out the EMP bc i dont wanna work hard for things like a Pave low,AC-130 etc just to have some kid who sat in a corner and got 18 kills to EMP my stuff.

Yeah, BO did nice on they hardcore. For some r3eason i enjoyed it. But you make a point bringing up the EMP and Ballistic Vsts. The only problem i have with EMPs is that they blind your own team, but they helpful if the other team crowding the sky. But, support need to be re-did or taken out because that class is abused too much. In hardcore, using ballistic vests could help, but they a cheat simpily because they easy to get and makes people run around lie they have normal health. It's so easy to abuse beccause everyone could run support and have them when they need it, and no worry about losing the vest because killstreaks never start over. Support be abused in regular matches of KC and domination. Ever been in a match when one minute in 3 stealth bombers flying across the sky, emp after emp goes off? Very irritating. I can't never use my Air Support... Man, F them EMPs. lol

WKMMS

Balanced Sniping vs ARs/SMGs/LMGs - personally, with how devastating the full-autos are at most ranges in MW3 and the map size/layouts I think being able to quickscope balances out.  However, we're talking Black Ops 2 now, so we can expect a different approach.  My take is this; Let's go back to CoD 4 sniping.  Same ADS time and once your crosshairs are visible your bullets will fly straight.  There cannot be any Quickdraw/SoH Pro perk that gives anyone faster ADS for any of other guns.  Whatever aim assist they put in the game should be the same for all the guns. I think that's reasonable.