1 2 3 Previous Next 54 Replies Latest reply: Jul 29, 2012 5:45 AM by triplex-x RSS

ZOMBIE MAPS LEAKED!

I made the video back in Feb. I've been waiting for these forums for some time. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1sfKmJSgJU&feature=plcp

Edit: More Black Ops 2 videos are going on that channel at 00:00AM GMT 13th November!

Of all 3 things:

Zombies.

Multiplayer.

Campaign!

If you have any "theory" please drop a comment on the video.

Add me on Skype to disccuss more: ixiconorixi

Thanks!

• 1. Re: ZOMBIE MAPS LEAKED!
    kryswake

these 4 maps are released with the game? mmm...no photo. real or fake? i hope real.

i hope for the release of the game there are 4 maps for zombies + all the classics maps (waw + bo1)

• 2. Re: ZOMBIE MAPS LEAKED!

Urgh... If the "leak" ever starts with something along the lines of "So my friend knows alot of people working at [Insert developer's name here] and..." followed by a brick wall of text, it's most definitely fake - don't waste yours and others time.

• 3. Re: ZOMBIE MAPS LEAKED!

Well all I can say is that I didn't make these leaks up. I made the video back in February. I don't want to believe the Mars map is real just because it seems a bit weird although it is 2025 so may be they have the right technology in the game.

Who knows?

Thanks for watching the video

• 4. Re: ZOMBIE MAPS LEAKED!

Now this isn't all true. Providing that the year is 2025 in game therefore the Mars map could easily be possible along with the others. In February I was not sure what the year was so Obama could also be part of it although I doubt it.

However it could easily be all true. Don't say it's fake without any proof providing it.

Thanks!

• 5. Re: ZOMBIE MAPS LEAKED!

mars map? no offense but that sounds just lame

• 6. Re: ZOMBIE MAPS LEAKED!

I didn't say it's fake, I said it's "most definitely fake".

That aside, with your [moderated] logic I could say that new zombies maps could be completely in space, and that zombies spawn above you, below you, beside you, everywhere! The only difference would be what constellation you're closest to!

I can hear it now "Coming soon, the new 'Hercules' map pack!"

And you can't say [moderated] because "You can't prove that it's not fake, [moderated]!"

[moderated]

[moderated]

• 7. Re: ZOMBIE MAPS LEAKED!

Well to be honest Zombies technically do spawn above you. Want examples?

Kino der Toten the Alleyway, Mule kick room, Stage.

Moon - Phasing Zombies in the labs come down from the vent system.

Get more facts and less opinions.

Thanks!

• 8. Re: ZOMBIE MAPS LEAKED!

I agree completely, I mean Moon was great but no need for another Moon like map at the moment.

• 9. Re: ZOMBIE MAPS LEAKED!

Hey, how do they want to justify the fact that instead of using the weapons from the 60s like in BO1, they use weapons from 2025 in BO2? Did they teleport to the future again? Well this could be a fake, but maybe not, who knows...

1 2 3 Previous Next