17 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2012 11:12 PM by a.d.p.alien RSS

~~~WE DEMAND CHANGE~~~

Who here is a PC gamer?

Who wants less hackers in game?

Who wants DLC at launch?

Who wants a little more respect as a paying consumer?

Who wants free DLC?

Who wants action?

If you have said yes to any of the above please post saying what / why you said yes.

We need someone to hear our voice!

If we do not see some change something will have to be done!

WE DEMAND CHANGE!!!!

• Re: ~~~WE DEMAND CHANGE~~~
    poison_pawn

+1

Stormproot

+1

trialstardragon

Nope not going to happen, pc is no more special than consoles to the developers so sorry. You get to deal with being treated the same way.

Oh another thing, you can make all the demands you want but it does not mean they ever have to listen to them or even pay attention or ever do anything about it. But please feel free to keep on demanding and they will keep on ignoring you.

wierd worlds are these

True it aint ever going to happen, however as PC gamers we don't get treated the same as other platforms as admitted by Activision.

No one will listen to this though concidering they don't bother coming to this section of the forum.

Stormproot

We could go up one level in the forums to complain - but I expect we'd get flamed by the console kiddies

Damn you Microsoft and your poxy XBox - you killed PC Gaming with that move!!!!

Playstation I can forgive, at least that is a completely different platform and sony have been producing game consoles for a very long time and co-existed happily alongside the PC, and the Wii is for girly games anyway.

The people here are saying nothing will happen - nothing will be fixed. Well, they are likely correct.

But I'll tell you all this. One thing a company cannot ignore is the customer that votes with his wallet. We got duped this round, but if enough of us vote "NO!" with our wallet by not buying their craptastic future CoD titles, that's a hit to the bottom line they cannot ignore. Yeah, we only make up a small percentage of the overall sales of MW3. But just think how much larger the sales for PC would have been had the Trifecta of Evil had followed through on their promises to the PC Gamers. If the Trifecta of Evil had dealt with Hackers quickly and swiftly. If we had Dedicated RANKED Servers with proper RCON Tools.

The Trifecta of Evil shot themselves in the foot with this release. I say we just sit there and do nothing... don't buy any future CoD titles or DLC's. Let that shot to their foot be a fatal wound.

[pde]paulkersey

f0nZi3 wrote:

The people here are saying nothing will happen - nothing will be fixed. Well, they are likely correct.

But I'll tell you all this. One thing a company cannot ignore is the customer that votes with his wallet. We got duped this round, but if enough of us vote "NO!" with our wallet by not buying their craptastic future CoD titles, that's a hit to the bottom line they cannot ignore. Yeah, we only make up a small percentage of the overall sales of MW3. But just think how much larger the sales for PC would have been had the Trifecta of Evil had followed through on their promises to the PC Gamers. If the Trifecta of Evil had dealt with Hackers quickly and swiftly. If we had Dedicated RANKED Servers with proper RCON Tools.

The Trifecta of Evil shot themselves in the foot with this release. I say we just sit there and do nothing... don't buy any future CoD titles or DLC's. Let that shot to their foot be a fatal wound.

This is the only truth and has been said since MW2. You can't change anything unless you stop giving them your money. As long as they see your money, it will be the same every time since MW2.

zvers

I use to play only on PC but the lack of support and the cheaters killed it for me. Only RTS on PC for me now.....

poison_pawn

zvers wrote:

I use to play only on PC but the lack of support and the cheaters killed it for me. Only RTS on PC for me now.....

Don't bother trying to convince us we NEED consoles; we're not buying that Crap.

We (the PC ONLY community) need to start turning this P.C. (political correctness back on them) just like suddenly softcore was deemed offensive (oh no my feeling are hurt; call it core, not soft core) if it aint hard, it's soft, plain and simple.

A personal computer, is not a console (it offends me, when some calls it such)

those of you who say they don't/can't hear us, don't be so naive. won't acknowledge us? I'll give you.

But they put these forums here for a reason; and as it's been said before; the biggest mouths get fed. (and believe me they know what we're on about)

so if you want to sit in compliant silence, do it quietly; but don't bother trying to tell us to STHU.

Those of us that are truly PC only should organize; and at least identify our selves.

I suggest we sign our post with a simple P.C.O. (pc only)

And refuse to buy the DLC, and or use Elite If they ever actually implement it (which I doubt will ever happen anyway)

As f0nZ13 stated: They WILL hear empty pocket.

Poison_pawn PCO

Northerndj

Well Those people that brought Battlefield 3 seem to be listerning or should i say laughing there going the other way with there next game This time its bassed in Proper Citys yes they two have hackers but they do somthing about them

I have both games and allways come back to MW3 But if there not Going To Listern then i will go else were and Vote with my wallet

The developers need to wake up Real gamers do not go on Xboxes or PS3's why well its the graphics for one they suck

Even my son who is a Avid PS3 gamer said MW3 is far better on a PC

But i'm fed up with cheaters main show up in game with Cyan Txt and 30 kills and only getting shot 3 times

But clearly the developers favour  the xbox well i'm making a PC just for my son as he is fed up with infera Graphics but i will only get Games that Develops look after there users so i'm not getting Black ops 2 and not buy DLC until they sort the cheaters out 

poison_pawn

Northerndj wrote:

Well Those people that brought Battlefield 3 seem to be listerning or should i say laughing there going the other way with there next game This time its bassed in Proper Citys yes they two have hackers but they do somthing about them

I have both games and allways come back to MW3 But if there not Going To Listern then i will go else were and Vote with my wallet

The developers need to wake up Real gamers do not go on Xboxes or PS3's why well its the graphics for one they suck

Even my son who is a Avid PS3 gamer said MW3 is far better on a PC

But i'm fed up with cheaters main show up in game with Cyan Txt and 30 kills and only getting shot 3 times

But clearly the developers favour  the xbox well i'm making a PC just for my son as he is fed up with infera Graphics but i will only get Games that Develops look after there users so i'm not getting Black ops 2 and not buy DLC until they sort the cheaters out 

Just wondering since you're new here: Have you tried out any of the dedicated server?

They're unranked (so not much incentive for haxors) and all the weapons and perks are unlocked (not much fun for people who like to track their progress) but still a lot better then LAGnet.

though they're no very popular, they are out there; and a lot better alternative.

Poison_pawn PCO

{bhc}max|co

RANKED SERVERS FTW P2PFAILS RANKED SERVERS FTW P2PFAILS RANKED SERVERS FTW  (IS THIS GETTING THRU TO ANYONE?)

REVOLUTION!!!!

Yap, Not happening ever.

Xbox and PS3 are Activision/IW's babies, We're that baby that gets ignored and has to act out just to get people to notice us. I've even seen hackers SAYING that the only reason they are hacking is to get IW to freakin' notice.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU RANDOM STRANGERS. THIS GAME IS HORRIBLE.

I HAVE PLAYED MANY DIFFERENT COD GAMES WITH HACKERS INVESTING ABOUT 400+ INTO THE COD DEVS....AND ALL I GOT WAS DISAPPOINTMENT.

HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA MAKE AN AWESOME GAME......AND LET IT BE RUINED.......WE ALL PAID OUR MONEY TO YOU, NOW TAKE CARE OF US?!?!

YOU HAVE BASICALLY SOLD 5 MILLION + PEOPLE A CAR THAT DOESN'T WORK.

CONGRATULATIONS. I JUST GOT OUT OF A GAME WHERE PEOPLE WERE AIMBOTTING AND MOABBING WITHING MINUTES OF GAME START.

STOP THE JOKES AND DO YOUR JOBS AS DEVS AND FIX THIS INSULT TO GAMERS WORLD WIDE.

NOT ONLY AM I POSTING THIS IN THE PC SECTION BUT ALSO MY SONS X-BOX MY WII AND MY G D COMPUTER VERSION OF MW3 IS SO RIDDLED WITH HACKERS THAT YOU DONT GET A MOMEMTS REST FROM HACKERS.

YOU TRY TO JOIN A DIFFERENT GAME AND GUESS WHAT? MORE HACKERS....PLEASE STOP INSULTING US. WE ARE PEOPLE THAT DESERVE 60 DOLLARS WORTH OF SOMETHING. YOU HAVE ROBBED US ALL REPEATEDLY.

THERE IS NO ACCOUNT SECURITY, PEOPLES ACCOUNTS ARE BEING HACKED MALICIOUSLY AND YOU ARENT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

THE HACKS ARE ALSO RELEASED BEFORE THE GAME....WHY IS THAT. THE DEVELOPERS ARE MAKING THE HACKS AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED. WHY ARE WE LETTING THEM DO THIS TO US?

couldnt agree more... big+1 for that..