1 2 3 4 Previous Next 87 Replies Latest reply: May 20, 2012 9:50 AM by greencoffin72 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: What We Want (And Don't Want) To See In Black Ops 2
    infamy96797

thank you trailstardragon for staying on topic and proving my opinion means nothing

• 11. Re: What We Want (And Don't Want) To See In Black Ops 2
    evzlad95

All in all just don't include Death Streaks, Second Chance/Ghost, and make sure that hit detection is a little bit better. That would make me happy enough.

• 12. Re: What We Want (And Don't Want) To See In Black Ops 2
    ap0stl3

1. Sure, don't really care.

2. Don't care if you want a separate mode for snipers, that would be cool.  However, if you are implying that because of this, snipers can't be used in all the other gamemodes too, I strongly disagree and am almost sure that will never happen.

3. Sure, don't really care.

4. Agree

5. Don't really care.  It's a solid killstreak that's not too overpowered so it doesn't matter to me.

6. Don't care, Zombies only lasts so long in the lifespan of a game.

7. Agree

8. Don't care.  There will always be some form of a stealth perk, and in my opinion, no matter how they choose to balance it, people will complain about it one way or another, so it doesn't matter to me.

9. Agree.  Would be nice to have it not count towards k/d so people could have fun with it and not try their hardest to win and worry about k/d.  However, if it doesn't count towards XP, it takes away a lot of incentive to play it at all.

10. Kind of disagree.  Tactical insertions need to be in the game for some gametypes (Dom, Demo, KC) because they are crucial to strategy.  So they need to bring it back in some form or another.  Portable radar: I could care less.  There are ample ways to counter it and if someone wants to camp in a corner with it, I guarantee they won't win the game so who cares.

• 13. Re: What We Want (And Don't Want) To See In Black Ops 2

No sniping? I don't snipe but I want there to be a good sniper on my team! You sound like one of those people who think run and gun is the only way to go. I should thank you for running into my bullets.

• 14. Re: What We Want (And Don't Want) To See In Black Ops 2

I will not buy the game if the sound effects of the weapons, explosions and the graphics (Napalm Strike) arnt fixed. They were horrible in Black Ooops. Also I don't want to see any killstreak that involved any type of an Attack "Animal". Its the dumbest killstreak. Dogs, give me a break......

• 15. Re: What We Want (And Don't Want) To See In Black Ops 2

Just fix the lag comp... The MW3 lag system makes it almost unplayable.

• 16. Re: What We Want (And Don't Want) To See In Black Ops 2
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

1. No Final Stand, Last Stand, etc.

2. Make a seperate game mode for snipers, let them do their own thing.

3. No Death Streaks

4. No Revenge Spawns

5. No Predator Missile

6. Bring back Zombies!

7. Bring back Combat Training

8. No Ghost Perk, or make them choose to be undetectable by UAV/Jam enemy radar, and Avoiding Killstreaks

9. Bring Back Infected, but Don't Make It Count Towards XP or KDR.

10. No More Tactical Insertion or Portable Radar, They Just Promote Camping And Boosting.

1. Agree

2. I disagree. I don't think it will be fun if you're a sniper to go up a team full of snipers.

3. Make Death Streaks non- lethal

4. Agree

5. I disagree. Predator missiles and AGMs fits well with BO2's theme.

6. Agree

7. Agree

8. I disagree. Complete stealth should always be possible. One should learn not to depend too much on sentries, killstreaks, UAV, and the mini map.

9. Just bring it back. It's fine the way it is.

10. I disagree. Portable Radars and TIs are fine. It adds more challenge and the PR is almost useless in a huge map.

I noticed your wants centers around a run and gunning playstyle. You don't like campers, stealth players, snipers, certain killstreaks and detection devices like Portable radars that can contribute on ending your streak. I'm for all playstyles and I don't want the game to cater to a certain playstyle.

• 17. Re: What We Want (And Don't Want) To See In Black Ops 2

I like all playstyles, but I think they should each stay in their own area. That's why I was suggesting the sniper playlist. It would be like a quickscope kind of lobby, and a lot of people like those. You definitely put a lot of thought into that reply, so thank you! Also about the infected playlist, no XP would stop boosting, and no change in KDR would stop people from rage quitting when they got infected. I'll change the ghost perk part, a lot of people disagreed with that.

• 18. Re: What We Want (And Don't Want) To See In Black Ops 2

UPDATED POST (As of 5/2/2012)

1. No Final Stand, Last Stand, etc.

2. Make a seperate game mode for snipers, let them do their own thing.

3. No Lethal Deathstreaks. Keep Juiced, Revenge, etc. (Edited)

4. No Revenge Spawns

5. Make Predator Missile At Least A 6 Killstreak (Edited)

6. Bring back Zombies!

7. Bring back Combat Training

8. MW3 Did it Right With Shotgun attachments, don't just give the player one attachment for each different shotgun. Sometimes a grip would be better on a SPAS 12 than a suppresser. (Edited)

9. Bring Back Infected, but Don't Make It Count Towards KDR. (Edited)

10. No More Tactical Insertion or Portable Radar, They Just Promote Camping And Boosting. Or only allow them in certain game modes.

11. No Grenade Launchers, or Rocket Launchers in Hardcore. (Or Make Them Weaker)

12. Make A Perk To Counter Ghost, Or Make It Weaker (Edited)

13. No Semi Automatic Guns Like The MK14, or give them a fire cap.

14. Make Knife an Equipment, or a Two Hit Kill and You Need a Perk to Make it a 1 Hit Kill

15. No Recon Drone

16. No Akimbo Full Auto Guns/Pistols

17. Bring Back The Black Ops Emblem System

That's the updated community ideas, thanks so much for everyone who's been commenting to make this possible!

Message was edited by: 2014631

• 19. Re: What We Want (And Don't Want) To See In Black Ops 2

I changed the list, be sure to check it out. I hope you'll like it more. I took out the ghost idea, changed the infected, predator missle, and tactical insertion/portable radar idea.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next