15 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2012 8:41 AM by Rocan RSS

Assualt Drone

jburg1ner

I thinks that the assualt drone should be rewarded like the i.m.s instead of an airdrop. Since you need a 10 kill streak to get it you shouldnt need to wait for the air drop cause you can easily get killed and get your hard earned streak stolen easily. At least thats the way i think it should be

• Re: Assualt Drone

Meh, I think the assault drone is bullshit anyway. It would be better if it was like the RC-XC in Black Ops but then again I'd rather have the reaper or ac130

jburg1ner

Yea thats true it is bs but then agian its better then your air support cause from what i seen choppers, reaper and ac130 get taken out quickly and the reason they get taken out quick is cause they count towards your next kill streak if u blow them up. With assualt drone you can easily get more kills then your airsupport most of the time

grif77775

i do agree for such a high streak having to airdrop it seems unfair. But considering the size, weight and how deadly it can be some sort of balance needs to be struck. maybe if it was dropped from the plane like the jugg it would better

scolia5044

Most Assault Streaks need a buff anyway so yes i agree it shouldn't need a airdrop

jburg1ner

Thats the reason i stopped using choppers, ac130, or reaper cause they dont last long up in the air they get taken out by stingers or shot down with a full clip by having blind eye pro so its really not worth using those streaks if they get taken out quick. That the only reason i use assualt drone now cause u can do serious damage with it and takes a while for it to get destroyed but hate the fact that you gotta wait for it to drop

scolia5044

I love using Stringers but Remember when Assualt was the only way too go remember how strong the Pave Low was in MW2 or the Chopper Gunner from Blops my all time fav KillStreak

PLEASE BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL KILLSTREAK  SYSTEM SUPPORT HAS TAKEN OVER

grif77775

Just had another Idea, but it might not work as well. instead of throwing the smoke to mark the drop area. you pull out the laptop and a mark the drop zone like when you mark the drop zone in the osprey. a little bird flys over and drops the drone (not a package). You will watch this through the drone camera(like when the osprey flys in) and once it lands you now will have control of the drone.

pro's no package

con's if it's shot before the drop is made you lose the drone

twinkeeze

Alot of people dont realise how easy the assault drone is to destroy with those same stingers

Assault drone is the BEST KS for hardcore, i do have kills than a pave low shut down in 10 seconds...