28 Replies Latest reply: May 4, 2012 6:02 AM by KTPhoenix RSS

I remember why I put this game down.

I don't play as much as I used to.  I'm 15th Prestige, have had most guns gold @least once, and just find it Boring.

I come on eveyr few days to play, and suffer through the lagg and Non-Gun balanced Game.

But, when I get into a Game on Arkaden, where I spawn in the bar, and instantly get shot form a kid spawn camping inside the glass, just to spawn there again and again to instantly get killed before I even move... I start to wonder why I spent my Money on this game.

I'm a long time hardcore CoD Fan, been playing since CoD2, but it's just gotten out of Hand.

I can handle Lag.

I can Handle Crappy Weapon Balance

I can Handle being Bombared by Choppers and Preds

I can handle someone going into Finsl Stand when I shoot them

But Honestly, a Map the size of Ark, with only 8 players, and you're going to spawn me in the same place 4 times in a row...

Glad my 60$ went to good use.  I would have rather wiped my ass with it.

• Re: I remember why I put this game down.
    JennacydeHq

thanks for the 1000th forum stating the same issue...either deal with it or sell the game there is no need to constantly bring this issue up...or maybe just maybe you could play a different game type...this is why i play search and only search...no respawn! which means you cant get killed 15 times in the same spot...unless everytime you spawn you keep going back to that spot

Rednecksniper39

I will agree with this. To the OP. So you really think that we care if you remember why you stopped playing?

WonkySausage

@ Rednecksniper39 - Do you think we care that your invalid opinions are posted on every thread that is made here? Seriously just keave your bedroom once in a while, there's more to life than MW3 forums

This person has every right to complain.. When you pay £40/$60 for something that doesn't work properly, you complain right? And the fact of the matter is, this game is broken and

that EVERYONE on this forum has parted with money to buy and play this game. (even if the trolls mummy paid the money for them, eh redneck )  so they have a right to complain whether they can change it or not.

The usual brain dead response of "PLAY ANUVA GAEM DEN IF U DUNT LIEK IT..>.!11" is invalid. Why should he be forced to just play another game? The call of duty franchise is the biggest out there, everyone's playing it.. with the amount of money this game has made, it should work properly. Last time I checked When you buy something, it should work properly, and if it's broken - it  should be fixed.

Rednecksniper39

I decided to change up from my regular trolling on this one in case you didn't notice. If I remember correctly I argued with this guy before. But honestly. What was the the point in him posting that he stopped playing and came back just to not like it again? I mean it was kind of a waste of time making the thread.

KTPhoenix

you do realize that this forum is for constructive criticism right?

the OP is doing nothing more than explaining why he hates this game. in no way is he offering a constructive opinion on why could be done to improve it. all he is doing is complaining.

CowboySr

This^^

Nubdub

So, in your view, none of us should complain unless we are ready with lines of code to hand the developer that will fix the game? I guess unless we are game coders, none of us are qualified to lodge a complaint.

KTPhoenix

no mr. smartass. what i am saying is that this site is not here for people like the OP to just talk trash about the game. it is here to give a well thought out opinion on whether he likes or dislikes the game and reasons for either.

but what the OP is actually doing, is just coming here and saying he hates the game. do you knowhow many threads there are of this SAME situation?

top that with the fact that no one cares. just like with the people who feel the need to announce that they are leaving the game for whatever reason, we just dont care.

now if the OP had a logical constructive view point on this game then we would listen. but since he doesnt, well, you saw how that turned out.

i suggest that before you comment back, you read what i wrote cuz not only did you NOT read my first post but i would also like to talk to someone who is not going to act like a smartass when he just makes himself look stupid in the process.

YOu are aware this issue is in every game type.  I used to play search all the time, the MW3 search is full of.  Well "Lets sit here and ignore the objective and wait for people" players, probabaly like yourself.

@Redneck, Shut up.  You're a Forum troll. Please go back to the south.

What were you hoping to achieve with this post?

I understand your point of view , with 500 hours on FFA I know more than most it's flaws.

I do not though understand what you were hoping to achieve apart from moaning, and when you moan on the forum you are going to get some people taking the P*** especially with the ass wiping comment. Bit rough on the old rectum wouldn't you think?

The spawns really are terrible. The worst yet.

This is the official mw3 forum right?

Best place for someone that paid their money for this game to give some feedback I'd say...

If I wanted to complain about MW3, then this is where I would do it and if a thousand people had posted the same complaint before me, then that would make my complaint more valid, not less...

Sucks that you aren't having fun with a decent game. Oh well. You could always sell it if you don't enjoy playing it, or maybe play a different game?

Zolite

A miracle patch is being released to address these issues sometime "soon", i anticipate for you, myself and the 10,000 others who shared a similar opinion, point of view, it will resolve some, if not most of the issues you are experiencing.

Hold your breath a bit longer

At least someone has the balls to say it **** INFINITY WARD AND **** OP I SOLD MW3

zvers

"I'm 15th Prestige, have had most guns gold @least once, and just find it Boring." You obviously play way too much. Maybe getting a job and actually making your own money might get you further in life?!?! Just a thought....what's the point of your post? Just look at the forum list. It's full of kiddies that just pout. "Unbalanced" guns??? If you have a choice in a shooter, then you will have some guns that are easier to use than others. That's the vary nature of having a CHOICE! Actually, go to the library and read as many books as you can because it's sounds like your brain could use some real stimulation.

scolia5044

Just trade the game in you made a thread too tell us why you stopped playing and you are complaining about the same stuff that we hear all the time so if you no longer play then move on

Yes..... Makes since. You hate the game so you come to the website and post a topic (and from your post count) knowing that you will get crap for it still decide to post it. That makes perfect since to me. Don't complain sell the game don't come to the website go outside.

c4rl

I'm closing in on 500 hours played on this game and this hasn't heppened to me once. I'm not saying it didn't happen to you but is something that happened to you in one game really merit your conclusion.