7 Replies Latest reply: May 11, 2012 1:32 PM by americanassasin RSS

Demolition Petition

Demolition

Demoliton has gone to the birds... that is why I felt that I had to open this discussion and possible petition. I cant be the only one in the Call of Duty world that is feeling like the saying goes..." If it aint broke, dont fix it!"

I'm sorry activision or Call of Duty Gods but you really Hurt the gaming community with this and I wanna know why? why did you change the spawn scheme? People from the other team will litterally spawn on top of you! the first change with the third round being one bomb was terrible too but I guess alot of us got over that and when I say Us, I'm Speaking for the community!

If its in your power, which I know it is Please change it back.

To my fellow MW3 gamers

Dont be quiet about this. Let's take a stand on the subject and be heard. Post if you are with this petition to fix demo back to how it use to be especially the spawning. Thank you for your thoughts

PROBL3MxR3V3NG3

(RADN)

• Re: Demolition Petition
    Timwa04

I agree and disagree. All i play is demolition and in a way it gives some teams an actual chance to win. In previous titles it was too easy to spawn trap the hell out of the other team. Yea the spawns are annoying at times, but if your teams good enough it wont really matter.

Awww another garbage spawn system exploiter is complaining that he can't get easy kills serious I am glad they made the spawns switch I got tired of being spawn camped by garbage that thought they were good now all they have to do is fix the other spawn systems in the other game modes then you spawn system exploiters will have to play without exploiting the spawn system get some skill and stop spawn camping.

Its not the point of being able to spawn trap people. The point is I know you dont like dying and then you wake up right next to your opponent and he kills you again or you die and they spawn you at your opps side of the map, it makes no sense. and last of all guy you wouldnt get spawn trapped if you were'nt so bad

Its not the point of being able to spawn trap people. The point is I know you dont like dying and then you wake up right next to your opponent and he kills you again or you die and they spawn you at your opps side of the map, it makes no sense. and last of all guy you wouldnt get spawn trapped if you were'nt so bad

Its not the point of being able to spawn trap people. The point is I know you dont like dying and then you wake up right next to your opponent and he kills you again or you die and they spawn you at your opps side of the map, it makes no sense. and last of all guy you wouldnt get spawn trapped if you were'nt so bad Adam12345678

SULLY130EighT

I love Demolition. I haven't been spawn trapped. I have been in Sabotage where this one guy stood behind our spawn point and got a MOAB kicking our ass at our spawn. That was the last time I played Sabotage.

its not the point of being able to spawn trap anyone the point is its makes no sense at all to die and spawn right next to your opp. and lastly Adam12345678 you wouldnt get spawn trapped if you were'nt so bad!