22 Replies Latest reply: Oct 23, 2013 4:07 AM by UndyingGustapo RSS

Cant accept Clan Invite

i didnt want to waste my time going through the Tech Support forum looking

but on elite it wont let me accept the Clan Invite to my clan i am in. i have a message on my Elite Feed under Invitations. when i click it, it will just take me to the clan/group page on connect page of Elite. the page will stay blank and wont let me do anything.

so if someoone knows how to fix it, please tell me so i can accept the f***ing invite and join my clan on Elite. lol

• Re: Cant accept Clan Invite

betalonewolf,

I am sorry for the inconvenience Elite may have caused you. While Clan functionality has been activated on the site, there may still be intermittent issues with creating and joining clans. The Elite team at Beachhead are working around the clock to improve functionality of the clan system.

For now, please try clearing all of your browser cookies & cache, then restart and ask the clan leader for another invite.  Contact us via phone or email if you need further assistance.

Phone: (800) 225-6588

Support Site: http://activision.custhelp.com

Regards,

ELITE_Help

Make sure you are using a browser like firefox or chrome to accept the invite a bunch of my friends had trouble with Internet Explorer.

I am using Chrome but having the same problem, it just takes me to the clan/group page when I accept the invite!

This is unacceptable

-This problem has been ongoing for more than 4 months.
    -I have continuously tried and tried to join clans with no avail.
    -Sometimes I even feel I dont get the invitations (been invited to many clans), and when I do get them, and click accept, the invite stays and yet I still cannot join.
    -I will not purchase Call of Duty Elite premium untill these problems are fixed, for I feel the service is one of the worst I have EVER SEEN.
    -While posting this an error occured...., I am going to try until I can get this message out for all to see....

Hello funkyseth,

I am sorry to hear you are having this problem.

In order to better assist you and help you resolve this issue, we will need to know;

What internet browser are you currently using?

Have you unlinked/re-linked your GamerTag/PSN ID?

Have you cleared the cache and cookies of your internet browser?

Are you experiencing this issue just from the website or also on the console app?

Please provide us as much information as possible so that we can help you solve this issue.

its BS it wont let me accept COD NEEDS TO DO SOMETHIN ABOUT IT

CommonC

So ******* rediculous. i have the same issue. and i see that you posted this about 5 1/2 months ago and still hasnt been fixed. Call of Duty elite is such a joke and obviously no effort at all is put into it. Im so glad i didnt pay any money for it and i feel horrible for the people that were scammed into paying. Get your act together people.

i have the same problem, because i needed to make a whole new PSN account because everytime i get on zombies it keeps saying my files on my system are curropted (another problem that makes me want to punch a whole in my wall), which is  a lie because i play on my older ps3 and it still says that my files are curropted. so i made my new psn account and i need to join my friends clan because we're doing that getting 10,000 zombies kills and guess what....another problem. the clan owner sent me an invite to the clan and everytime i click accept, it says that there is an error. so bassically, because of Activision or TReyarc's stupidity, i cant get xp for a clan operation. GET YOUR **** TOGETHER AND FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!

i have the same problem, because i needed to make a whole new PSN account because everytime i get on zombies it keeps saying my files on my system are curropted (another problem that makes me want to punch a whole in my wall), which is  a lie because i play on my older ps3 and it still says that my files are curropted. so i made my new psn account and i need to join my friends clan because we're doing that getting 10,000 zombies kills and guess what....another problem. the clan owner sent me an invite to the clan and everytime i click accept, it says that there is an error. so bassically, because of Activision or TReyarc's stupidity, i cant get xp for a clan operation. GET YOUR **** TOGETHER AND FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!

Deadliestbaby

This is stupid....... this has been going on for 3 years it seems and still the problem aint fixed!!! Did everything it says to do and still I'm getting told error everytime i hit accept!!

AxelSpoonz

Hello,

I can assure you that the Elite team is aware of this and are looking into a resolution. However as of now, where are you attempting to accept clan invites console app or web site?

Activision Support

^JH

BIGDIRTYFREAK

hi   my friend try to invite me on is clan , but when i clik accept   . its says error ???  

can someone help me

sorry im french lolllll

Eternal_Watch

Hello

i start my clan a few weeks ago ( Eternal_Watch ) and im experiencing these problems but only with a few players ( shellzybby, TreyE-M, xX-Racheyy-Xx ) i am close friends with them and i have advised them to clear there browser cookies, ive also logged into there accounts from my pc and tried and we still received the same error code if there is a way to place these players manually into my clan i would be very pleased

Sincerely

LoneAlpha

UndyingGustapo

Complete b.s. I download the app on ps3 start a  clan and every invite I sent it said error so I quit my clan and tried to join another and if I apply or they invite me it keeps saying error wether its me who tries to accept the invite or them who try to accept my app. I was really interested in buying the whole Elite package when Ghost came out but I wanna play with my clan....looks like BF4 will be in my future if this doeesnt get resolved soon.