8 Replies Latest reply: May 29, 2012 5:21 AM by RaGinGiNsaNiTy RSS

black op zombies boss

hey i was wonder if richtofen was the controller of the zombies after moon i think he should be the new zombies enemy or boss. give me your ideas

• Re: black op zombies boss

it should be somthing new random and hard to kill but fun

hello no! no more f*ckin bosses! george romero was annoying enough as it is lol! :@

i think bosses can be fun, i thought the spaceman,scientist, and fire zombie were cool, george was annoying but apart of the magic that map has. get rid of the screamer to much like left for dead. but i have a few boss ideas no.1 every ten rounds or twenty rounds you have a round with dogs, teleporting crawlers, fire zombs 3 or 4 of them, boss like the spaceman and the scientist and you have to kill them to advance, you get a max ammo, fire sale and carpenter for winning. also it would be cool if a person dies with a pop gun they should respawn as a zombie a powerful one and must be killed to go onto next round. kind of incentive to not let your teammates die. another Boss could b take one of your guns or perks or tacts  like a mix between the scientist, moonman and goerge. like george in the sense that it takes a lot to kill him. when you kill him you get your stuff back. i think if you have the little monkeys again you should be able to find them and recover what they took. let me know what ya think.

no napalm zombies i hate them and so do many others also astronaut hell no thats a moon speciality only no other maps not to mention he has the stupid over drive bug sometimes if a gersch is thrown sometimes when grabbing you the respawn into a horde of zombies is ridiculous george romero so annoying its unreal! we want new stuff not things like that resurrected! teleporting crawlers why would you want to bring back things that cause constant aggravation?! :@ :/ also monkeys no not because they cant be killed frame rate drop like it was in black ops with 4 players. i hope to god they dont bring any of these things posted above back fml! :@ dogs ok there not so bad but the rest hell no! its the future not the past meant to go forwards not backwards no disrespect to you of course but most people me being one of them will hate these ideas of having them back!

Have alternating bosses like on 5 dogs, 10 scientist, 15 monkeys, 20 someone like george, 25 10 spacemans or something and have it randomize and get more difficult as the rounds progress, i think that would be fun

what if when someone die they became super zombie because if you get knocked down in reality you become a zombie and its borring to just watch if a zombies get lucky and corner you

Richtofen is currently controlling the M.P.D. on Moon.  This means he is in control of the zombies, if he leaves the M.P.D. then he looses control of the zombies.  I wouldn't be expecting to see him as a boss if I were you.