1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 72 Replies Latest reply: May 4, 2012 1:31 PM by BANGKnife Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: Free-for-all winstreak of 1657 as of 5/02/12

wow im 9th prestige i clearly dont know what rapid fire is you idiot, how do you explain the fire rate on the sniper rifles you were using? rapid fire on them too huh

• 71. Re: Free-for-all winstreak of 1657 as of 5/02/12

No, it alters function if your function is to drive at high speeds or corner at 1g. So you see your argument is pointless. You customized by modifying it's original parts and altering the way it functions.

• 72. Re: Free-for-all winstreak of 1657 as of 5/02/12
    zvers

I know right? If this kid wants attention, go post on youtube and sit there all night monitoring the likes and dislikes. How is that fun???

• 73. Re: Free-for-all winstreak of 1657 as of 5/02/12
    BANGKnife

Ask Infinity Ward. Treyarch actively puts rate of fire caps on their weapons UNLESS it's automatic. Then it's okay to spray on that game. Same with Battlefield 3. Only way to win is to put the most amount of bullets into someone the quickest.

• 74. Re: Free-for-all winstreak of 1657 as of 5/02/12
    BANGKnife

The function isn't altered. The function of the weighted servos are to give the rumble feedback when gaming with the controller.

The original parts are still the original parts, just in different controllers. I took one original part out of one controller, plugged it into another controller I want to use, then close it up and play.

alteration - an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another; "the change was intended to increase sales"; "this storm is certainly a change for the worse"; "the neighborhood had undergone few modifications since his last visit years ago"

The controller is still a controller when I move a heavy weighted servo into the slot of a small weight servo. It rumbles MORE to my preference. Still a customization not a modification. The function is still to rumble. If it were a modification I'd have altered the function of the servo and made the tiny motor play showtunes while I get shot or blow up from a grenade.

The servo has not been modified or altered as it moves from ONE controller to ANOTHER. Neither has the slot it's being placed into. The controller gave rumble feedback before, now it gives more rumble feedback but still rumbles and still gives in-game feedback.

Also, a modification would also be if a game developer altered the function of rumble feedback and had it so during the cutscenes of the single player, your controller gave constant rumble feedback, but during the game, gave no feedback at all when you were shot or blow up by a grenade or having a bumpy ride in a vehicle.

• 75. Re: Free-for-all winstreak of 1657 as of 5/02/12
    BANGKnife

Again, I do not mod. Here is my BIO:

I respect female gamers. I do not mod nor have a modded controller/rapid fire controller. I have proof that I pull the trigger fast(youtube.com/bangsaysknife) And as well, I have never been banned or suspended, so reporting me for cheating or having a modified controller will do no good as the Xbox Live Enforcement Team knows I do not have one. --------------- The number of idiots saying I have a mod and were WRONG(05/03/12): 1026

• 76. Re: Free-for-all winstreak of 1657 as of 5/02/12
    BANGKnife

I don't dashboard and you've been reported for spam again.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next