9 Replies Latest reply: May 4, 2012 7:01 PM by everton_cod RSS

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!

The camping here is ridiculous, seriously. This one guy got 40 kills in a hardcore team deathmatch with only 2 deaths in village... he kept on camping between the bushes and all. This is just ridiculous, this is the reason I stopped playing MW3 and went back to black ops...  In almost all the maps 70% of the people playing are camping.

• Re: THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!

It's just as bad in Black Ops, I had the same mentality as you, but Black Ops is by far the worse of the two.

Everybody camps just as much, not only that, the lag will kill you more times then not. I cannot tell you how many firefights I have lost due to lag.

Thesandman

No disrespect but how was he killed only twice if you knew where he was? On village there are plenty of flanking routes available, plus you can use recon pro or marksman, or toss semtex.

HotRodGod

Sandman has a point, how do you know where he was. And if you did know, communicate to your team.

Im sure one of yall had a flashbang or something. No reason for anyone to 40-2 !!! Especially on hardcore. No disrespect towards yall. But yall must have sucked.

If the story is true, he owned yall big time. Yall should have commended him afterwards, not harass him

I wasn't playing with my team. it was a random match... plus he was playing with his whole clan and they had an attack helicopter, also ac 130 and other ...so I was getting killed when I tried to go get him ... and  yeah they owed us bad butit was because most of them were camping, and  I only complained about that one guy because his score was ridiculous, the others only got like 20 and below

really you couldnt kill him if you knew he was in the bushes all map, its called throw a grenade or knife at him or flank him from the side. If you got killed by him more than twice trying to kill him then you just plain suck

yeah, it's really hard to kill someone who has an attack helicopter in the air plus while others are camping with him and they also have a sentry gun ... if I tried to run in the open I would have gotten killed easily .. rember it was hardcore... the only way was true the cave  but they were waiting for us... o and I wasnt playing with my team.. it was a random match

DerBatman, I dont know what your on about. Hardly anybody Camps in Black ops, Apart from Team death, And the campers on Team death suck anyway, Plus Black ops is even and its easy to over come campers. I never get a game of team death on B.ops under a 2K.D Running and gunning and thats without big Killstreaks.

MW3 is full of campers and bullets kill you so quick in this game its hard to over come.

ghamorra

If he got 40 kills and 2 deaths camping then I'd say his camping was a great strategy for that game. Now if he had 5 kills and 2 deaths camping then I'd see where you have an argument. Other than that your team just go dramatically outplayed by a guy who knew what he was doing

so then why did you keep running in the area where he/she was camping?