9 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2012 4:13 AM by xnightop RSS

Help me live the dream!!!

I know I'm one of millions of youtube commentators but I would love to be semi big. If you like my channel sub. and leave a comment. If you sub to me I sub to you.

www.youtube.com/epicswish97

• Re: Help me live the dream!!!
    dtuchpunk

Asking for subs is a bit no-no.

You've to earn them.

DALLMYD

To even say you want to be "semi big" on YouTube, I believe you should at least have your channel setup. I mean, sure everyone wants to be known, but some advice... upload quality videos on a daily basis. One video isn't going to cut it. If you want to be known, upload on a daily basis and maybe it could work. I've been doing YouTube for more than a year now and I'm just getting ahead of the norm. It takes a crap load of effort and time. Just so you know I'm not just saying this, feel free to look at my channel. "DALLMYD" Well good luck man, I'm not trying to shoot you down, I just wanted to inform you that you must look as if your channel is as proffesional as it can be for the gaming community, it's a lot of hard work.

5 subs yeah man.

make that 7

epic-swish wrote:

I know I'm one of millions of youtube commentators but I would love to be semi big. If you like my channel sub. and leave a comment. If you sub to me I sub to you.

www.youtube.com/epicswish97

This is going to get you so far in life.

Seriously, worry about more important things like being good at math and English than pointless sh1t.

It amazes me how many people my age worry more about their prestige level than their own proficiency with math/chem/physics.

I agree, whenever i see people who want to be a "star" on youtube, i just shake my head. People think you make tons of money off of uploading videos to youtube. Thats not exactly true. In order to be  "star"  you have to have something that nobody else does. And also, its not the best lifestyle. You will be considered a no life, like whiteboy7thst, king of no lives.