20 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2012 7:26 AM by Convict7 RSS

M.O.A.B Challengers

Got my second MOAB today and got the challenge 'Mother Of All Bombs I' and so many EXP. Never seen any MOAB challengers before that so I was surpsrised. Don't know if anyone else has ever asked, (they probably have) but how many MOAB challengers are there, anyone know? And are there any other secret challengers? I suppose you don't get any emblem or title though...

• Re: M.O.A.B Challengers

No good asking me, like you I have only gotten 2

sovietcookie

There's a secret challenge that is getting 250 MOAB's. But it does nothing, and it gives you nothing so there is no point.

( I have 35 MOAB's)

*trent3*

There is a challenge for getting 40 moabs. I got that a while ago. I really don't count my moabs anymore, so I cant tell you what I'm on now. I'm a 10th prestige btw.

Convict7

There are other secret challenges, like 250 hijacker "medals". You must steal 250 enemy care packages but I've got no idea if it works on the Wii.

Only hidden challenges I can think of now is "Click click boom" and "Infected"

Click click boom = get kill with C4 while in the final stand, rewards you with the pig emblem, it is one of my favorites, it looks so mean and messages that you're a sneaky player.

Infected is the 3rd zombie title I think, you get it by dying on a knife attack from a player who has the living dead title equipped, which you get by surviving final stand bleedout.

Oh and only thing you seem to get from a MOAB is the Toxic title which you get by being killed by enemy MOAB.

sovietcookie

I've never heard about the infected one.

I'm not sure if this one's the same, but there's one called "Transfer complete", where YOU have to get it, equip it, then knife someone for them to get it.

Convict7

Transfer complete isn't on the Wii version I believe.

I've seen very few players with the same title as those who have managed to survive the final stand, only difference is that it says infected or something like that, it should be gotten the way I explained on my previous comment, but I honestly don't know for sure, I've got the Living Dead... Walking Dead whatever it says, I'd love to try to stab some of my allies and ask them if they got anything from it, then again I get knife kills all the time so I might just equip it and see if I can give more and more of those.

Hmm, I might ask one of my allies as soon as I get back on, but, well I honestly don't feel like playing MW3 right now, yesterday was pain, I had no connection issues in two days and now it all started again =/

Convict7

Well damn it, those guys running with the title I was talking about, they're hacked I guess.

It is another title that has been removed from Wii... I wonder why, every site I have seen the describtion has been that you must be stabbed by a guy carrying "living Dead".

Oh well.

SilentAssassin01

I think that hijacking care packages works on Wii. A while ago I got an achievement for hijacking 50 care packages.

I love using C4, but I HATE Last Stand so I'll probably never get Click Click Boom. I've used it a few times, and got the Living Dead title or whatever, but I can't stand it. If I had a mic I'd ask someone to knife me with it on, but I haven't got one.

I hardly ever go for enemy packages cause they usually end up as being traps, so unless I'm fairly certain it is a real package, I stay away.

Convict7

I guess I should of just edited my earlier post, the getting stabbed by a a player who has equipped the title isn't on the Wii as I thought it was, well maybe it is, but honestly, I doubt it since it would most likely be below the two other titles, yet the UAV rays in below the living dead.

As for the click click boom, it is easy and fast thing to do, just walk close to your opponent after letting them kill you few times, once the guy starts firing throw the c4 and I'd say with 95% chance you'll succeed in the first time.

Hah, I remember whne I did it on Resistance, I had M60 as primary, once I hit the stand, exploded the opponent with C4, I killed 3 other enemies with the M60 and then crawled away

I might give it a go later. The only problem for me will probably be getting close to someone. And when I used Last Stand before, I kept forgettting it was on so when I got knock down into it I never expected it and still got killed >.< I'm a complete tool with Last Stand! Lol.

Does it have to be Last Stand then, and not Dead Man's Hand? I've lost loads of killstreaks due to that deathstreak!

Convict7

Not sure if Dead man's hand gives it to you, I've only seen maybe two players with the emblem, so I belive it is only with Last stand, then again I had done it before I tried out the Dead man's hand, so why not just try it out as well

infinitlag

Never gotten a moab.

Problably because its hard to actually try without raging on this game.

Convict7

Last moab I got was with the Type 95 on Dome, before that I was nearly 3 months away from my latest moab, got about 10 of them in total, less or more.

Now I've not even gone close to moab lately, I end up having streak of 15 on max maybe and then I either get spammed by choppers, flash bangs, explosives, people rage quit, they honestly can't take it when someone is close to the moab, every seems to come after you now, I'd say it is kinda cheap way of thinking, besides you get a damn title from dying on it, some people like to collect as many titles they want =/

But then again I kind of understand, but if you really start playing dirty at that point, lame.

like2nap03

Eh...I've only gotten one.  I'll be surprised if I ever get another.  I run around too much to stay alive for more than 15 or 16 kills.

Running around is how I got my 2. I used to stay in places and never run too far so I never used to get much kills. Then, on a TDM on Hardhat I just ran around like a mad man and got loads of kills so since then I always run around loads. I only stay in a couple place on two levels - Fallen  (usually in the houses), and Outpost (again, in the buildings) both with my Barrett.