14 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2012 2:39 PM by Ktrayne14 RSS

Black Ops 2 Zombie ideas for 3ARC? (ideas and some stuff which will probably be in the game)

noscopdjoo

Heres some ideas i came up with but some will be in the game for sure. Make the game 2 Discs? Single Player on 1 Disc and the other Multiplayer and Zombies? or even 3 discs so they have enough space for content (Xbox) anyways here goes (this is for the zombies portion of the game; menu)

Campaign (Fight through undead horde and try to uncover the story behind the outbreak, written by George A. Romero; i think that romero did the story for it in my opinion)

Co-Op Campaign (Fight through the Undead story with friends; expect a L4D-esc game)

Classic Zombie (Fight through the Undead Horde with up to 3 other players; hardened edition maps (all black ops maps) will be playable here; Carry on the Richtofen, Dempsy, Takeo and Nikolai story)

New Zombies (Fight through the undead horde with up to 7 other players; New Characters)

Versus Mode (Fight with up to 11/15 other players but be weary, the undead horde is trying to eat you; expect an Operation Racoon City Multiplayer and i think the versus will be on the multiplayer maps, just more undead and red or something)

Objective Mode (Save civilians and complete objectives, Undead Horde with up to 3/7 other players)

Monsters Mode? (Fend off Monsters not zombies with 3/7 other players)

Alien Mode? (Fend off aliens with 3/7 others)

Be a Zombie Mode (You have the lust for brains, now go get some; can be played with 3 other players on your team with infinite lives on the zombie team. Your health is very low from the start and can only melee. the 4/ 8 players on the human team must stay alive and only have 1 life except if revived; if all get downed the game ends, this is bascially zombie mode but youre the zombie instead)

I personally think that Alien/Monster/Be a zombie mode wont be in it but hopefully the rest is in it mainly the solo & Co-Op campaign/new/classic/versus and objective modes. Please 3ARC we know you can do it and maybe add the Monsters/Alien mode and maybe the be a zombie Mode. Try and add a Map Creator aswell please thanks (Maybe only for Elite Members to create and share with other Elite members? Hell YAH, sorta like Halo Forge Mode, and add host migration aswell and maybe theatre mode aswell)

P.S Add a Currency giver so you can give money to friends or alies

Update 1: Ranking System: A ranking system sounds good but not to unlock weapons but for titles, emblems and custom attachments for the PaP (for e.g. the PaP for ak74u is a Red Dot Sight right? for 4000 Cod points, seperate from the multiplayer cod points, you can change the red dot to a grenade launcher or holo sight) and you can buy custom zombie emblems unlocked through challenges and leveling up.

Friendly weapon pick up after death:

IF a team mate dies after bleeding out, you can pick up their main weapon regardless if empty or full.

Classes (Not for weapons, perks or attachments but features):

another thing zombies needs maybe in the new zombies mode (keep classic one as it is) is classes such as medic, assault etc... but all of them play the same except for a minor kick (Assault can spawn max ammos every 50 kills, medic can revive allies even after they are dead; only once every 5 rounds, gangsta or gunslinger; more chances to get a good gun from the box and bezerker; every 100 grants you a 5/10 rage mode simular to the PaP'd VR11 and dead islands rage mode, you are immune to zombie hits and can kill them easily via melee or headshots).

• Re: Black Ops 2 Zombie ideas for 3ARC? (ideas and some stuff which will probably be in the game)

I have had this idea since WaW, hope the zombie team hear about this!

Ya'know when everyone has bought their perks, got everything they wanted.. well it get a little boring slaying zombies after zombies and having to keep swapping weapons because you never seem to get the power-ups you need. So what about a power-up machine or machines?

When your out of ammo, you have zombies spawning all around and you need something fast, no chance of killing a few to find a power up, looks like you have to buy it!

The power ups should cost a lot of points, otherwise earlier rounds will get used up with non-stop insta-kills and nukes.

Late rounds usually mean your fully equipped, non stop zombie killing with nothing to buy, so all that money gets saved up! Pretty useful to have a power-up machine, huh?
    Beginning of a round and need the box? buy carpenter for half price and use your spare time wisely ;) Hope this idea gets used in some way, maybe it would help with the zombie game modes in Black Ops 2??

Thanks! - Matt O'Sullivan

• Re: Black Ops 2 Zombie ideas for 3ARC? (ideas and some stuff which will probably be in the game)

i have two ideas that could make zombies better.

- add challenges to zombies.

- add a ranking system to zombies similar to the multiplayer ranking system.

Oh hey, i just thought of an idea. What if, when a player goes down, they drop their main weapon. If they are revived, they pick it back up and nothing changes, but if they die, another teammate can pick up the gun if they are low on ammo or something. If the gun is out of ammo, well, your screwed. But if the gun is full, it could give your team a little extra to get to the next level.

noscopdjoo

THIS! thank god you reminded me. ONLY If your team mates die (as in you can no longer revive them) the weapon they had equiped before going down can be picked up. another thing zombies needs maybe in the new zombies mode (keep classic one as it is) is classes such as medic, assault etc... but all of them play the same except for a minor kick (Assault can spawn max ammos every 50 kills, medic can revive allies even after they are dead; only once every 5 rounds, gangsta or gunslinger; more chances to get a good gun from the box and bezerker; every 100 grants you a 5/10 rage mode simular to the PaP'd VR11 and dead islands rage mode, you are immune to zombie hits and can kill them easily via melee or headshots.)

Adding ideas to main post now keep em coming

thabeststriker--7

I think that they should make a game modeling the entire world.  It would be a role playing game and you join in and out, but the game never ends.  If you have played dc universe, you know what I mean.  The roles you would have would be pilot, car driver, boat driver, mounted mg operator, base defense personal, search and rescue main, search and rescue 2ndary, search and rescue backup squad, artillery, etc. etc.  you could build anything.  Depending on what level you are, you are able to build bases and customize it.  Since the world is gigantic, there should be plenty of room.  Then,Treyarch would host a crapload of worlds so everyone in the world could have their own space.  You could also have private worlds where you can actually pay for your space in the world.  (nothing too pricy).  You would also have currency you would get for killing zombies, designing and selling weapons, saving people, making medicine.  This might take decades for Treyarch to master, but ik they can do it eventually.

noscopdjoo

Even though that sounds badass and i would love an RPG Zombie mode from 3ARC (New zombies mode classic one stays the same as BO and W@W) treyarch do not have the power and servers for that (especially on consoles) and the graphics of BO are too advanced for a RPG world (look at RPG games graphics, most of them downgraded to be able to handle the world and surroundings) however who knows. But goddamn how badass would it be, you spawn at the HQ and can run out in the streets gunning zombies and getting quests from randoms. Maybe that could be the multiplayer for it? and elite members get all the stuff in the RPG world for free.

ok here is my wish list  to see in the upcoming zombies

1 i think what they should do is add rank to zombies and a custom class setup where you chooose what guns in the box are available to you but add all the waw bo1 and bo2 guns to choose from and lets say you have to pick a certain amount of each weopon like 4 pistols 5 launchers 1 wonder wepon etc

and make you so you can change the camo and attachments on each gun so zombies becomes more of a persenol thing

2 story mode so people can catch up on the story and classic survival mode

3 a box to buy attachments and camo from

4 more tiers for pack a punch and perks unlocked after a certain round example : round 30 tier 2 round 40 tier 3 round 50 tier 4 and then it stops

5 more melee weapons example : katana battle axe machete etc

6 difficulty lets say like the campaign settings easy through veteran so it can be challenging for the serious zombie player like myself or easy so new people can get used to zombies

7 the ability to buy all the perks instead of having to do something ridiculous to get all the perks

8 new bosses i liked goerge he was a little hard to kill but after you did he gave you a free perk but i disliked the moon boss because he was to easy to kill but if he grabed you he took your perk which was rediculous

9 theater mode that records the ingame chat

10 seperate zombies dlc so you didn’t have to get the multiplayer map packs to

11 bring back flamethrower

12 a perk that lets you keep your perks if you go down but make it ridiculously expensive and is lost when you go down

13 character customization example voice gender skin color outfits etc

Thank you for reading sorry for my bad grammar  but does anyone agree

m2thet

1. A little too confusing for Zombies. If playing with randoms, people will change the box entirely, and stuff.

2. It's possible, and already leaked. Not sure if true or false.

3. Would be really cool. More customization without the 1st idea.

4. More tiers would be good, but high rounds are too difficult with randoms, and stuff. More like EEs that require a bit of teamwork.

5. Yeah. Each would have different characteristics.

6. I would love difficulty, but it would take quite a bit of thinking.

7. A little OP, but I like the idea. How about double the cost once you get the first four perks.

8. Not sure. Depends on the boss.

9. I would love the recording in-game chat, but more likely to be included in MP, not Zombies. Nobody even knows if the basic Theater mode is gonna be brought into zombies.

10. Would require more maps, or lower prices, but making a lot of DLC. Could be good.

11. Awesome, but I think it would work better if Flamethrower was brought back as an attachment.

12. Nah. If you could get all perks at the same time, you'd be invincible since you'd survive long enough to rebuy this perk everytime you go down.

13. Could be cool, but would take out the characters in the story.

What would be cool in my opinion is to have a multiple pack-a-punch system. You would have to do certain things (link all teleporters) to get the first pack-a-punch machine. Then you could complete another objective (kill 100 zombies with the pack-a-punched gun or link a second set of teleporters or jack off a zombie or something...) to unlock a second pack a punch machine which would then either make the gun much stronger once again or it would add a random attachment to the already pack a punched gun. I think that making the gun stronger would be better as opposed to having an attachment but either one works. THis is because once you get around round 50 then a packapunched ray gun takes close to half the clip to kill one zombie which is ridiculous.    a double pack a punch would make zombies have a point for longer than 15 rounds.