1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 82 Replies Latest reply: Aug 8, 2012 9:39 AM by mdm123456789 Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: I don't care what people call it, Camping is Camping.

Is the line between camping and defending that thin?  You have a problem with good defenders when it comes to DOM, seems personal.  The "camping" or whatever term you care to use, in TDM is tolerable.  You can always not play the game to save yourself some stress!

• 31. Re: I don't care what people call it, Camping is Camping.

I don't sit in one spot the entire game. An example would be interchange. We cap B and C and hold off the flags so the other team spawns at A. Stay out of the A spawn. There are three paths to A. So the team would help eachother out at all three but stay out of the spawn so as to not flip it. To me, that's not camping.

• 32. Re: I don't care what people call it, Camping is Camping.

Like I said campers don't bother me in game because I have the skills to take them out. I'm just sick of people calling camping anything other than what it is. Camping is camping. If you are held up in a house waiting for bad guys to cross your ADS who come up the stairs, thats camping. You are not "Patrolling" or "Surveying" you are camping.

All I am saying is don't sit in a corner and go 52-1 and tell me you are "pro at CoD" because you aren't.

• 33. Re: I don't care what people call it, Camping is Camping.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!! I'm so fed up with people bit(hing, crying, and moaning about people that camp. If that's the way they want to play the game they bought then let them. there are as many play styles as there are players in this game so learn to deal with them or stop playing the game. When i'm killed by a camper i don't cry about it i just check my corners better so they don't get me again.

• 34. Re: I don't care what people call it, Camping is Camping.

You and me both!

• 35. Re: I don't care what people call it, Camping is Camping.

Clearly you do not read at all because I said the exact same thing numerous times.

Campers do not bother me in game because if they manage to kill me I can find them again and flush them out to kill them next time. This board really dissapoints me in its level of maturity.

• 36. Re: I don't care what people call it, Camping is Camping.

yes i did read it and i stand by what i said stop crying, bit(hing,  and moaning about it. There are so many camping post on this and the past c.o.d. forums it's getting to sound foolish when people fuss, argue, post, cry, complain, bit(h, moan, justify, compare, and contrast about it. It's their play style so be mature about it and deal with it.

• 37. Re: I don't care what people call it, Camping is Camping.

I get called a camper all the time, because I... Snipe.

The main problem with this game is that people don't like to die and if you kill someone they want the revenge kill. Then when this person is stupid enough to try and rush a sniper with a shotgun or smg from 100 metres away and gets killed 5 times in a row, you get called a camper. I especially like to kill someone for the fifth time in a row, but this time he's got his SMAW out.

From my experience, if you shoot someone from a stationary position, you will get called a camper.

• 38. Re: I don't care what people call it, Camping is Camping.
    Izjar11

Another topic on the same subject! Geez, call it what you wish, describe it as you want, if you took a moment to think, what purpose will I gain my talking about it more? Will I solve it, will my words finally answer the question, What is camping? NO! All you do is inflate someone's else's ego by talking about this and bringing more attention to it.

Everyone will play as they seem fit, to your liking or not! Play as you wish, but stop talking about this fu=cking subject COD community!

• 39. Re: I don't care what people call it, Camping is Camping.
    lykbutta

I had some guy the other day really, really upset.  I went 20-1 and he went off on me, and he was 5-13.  All I play is HCTDM so for the life of me dont understand why people want some "moral" victory for running around the map.  Im sorry that you decided to die over and over.  I had 4 spots on Bakaara and just rotated over and over again.  He just screaming in the mic saying, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, NOTHING BUT CAMPING. 

I then told him, naw, just WINning.  I then refered him to a clan called "underachievers"

lol

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next