3 Replies Latest reply: May 7, 2012 2:52 AM by unicronhound RSS

INFECTED

MW3 infected seemed alot more fun without throwing knifes. And now they dont update classes anymore.Anyone else want infected upates?

• Re: INFECTED
    unicronhound

Actually it wasn't fun without throwing knives for the infected, only for the camping survivors. I do wish though they'd keep changing the classes for survivors, would love to see the model, spas, pm-9, mp5, some of the lower class assault rifles, and the bolt action snipers. To be honest, like I've said a dozen times before, they should put a delay on withdrawing the TK like the rest of the lethal equipment, or if they take it out completely, take out scavenger, and reduce ammo to two clips.

@unicronhound i understand where your coming from but if you take away ammo and scavenger, it will be less then a two minute match making it very boring. They should take out throwing knifes on the bolt action sniper rifles and lower power guns. This would even out and make it more fun for survivors. Also they do need to disable letting split screen people on. All they do is boost and IW wont do a damn thing about it.

unicronhound

It wouldn't be less fun, if you still have scavenger on then people could still sit in a corner getting MOABs, as it is now, it's a pain in the rear to kill people on the catwalk in Dome, even with throwing knives, the same for some of the hiding spots on Fallen, Arkaden, Downturn, Underground, and many more of the maps.