14 Replies Latest reply: May 7, 2012 4:20 AM by Hardhat94 RSS

My Quickscoping Beginning

Don't come on here and say "Quickscoping sucks" or "I hate Quickscoping."

Just watch and enjoy

Hello guys. I started quickscoping awhile back and I'm now good at it. Well, I get either a 0.9 kdr to a 1.5 kdr quickscoping. Anyways here are my videos that I've completed so far. Please tell me what you think about it without saying YOU SUCK or LMFA0 1'm b3tt3r th4n y0u nub. Heh...

This is my "360 quickscope. Don't hate on it since I didn't even know how to do a 360 quickscope. I know he's in my line of vision and he's not moving. Still counts as a 360 quickscope if I'm right since I did a 360 and I did a quickscope.

This is my sort of 360 noscope. It happened by accident. I then go and walk right into someone else's fight and kill both of them.

This is me killing three people. This is when I didn't know how to get 3 people in one life. I now do it 50+ times a day.

Ignore the title as people don't understand what I meant. I meant it to be called Nice PUN'S best quickscope ever. Not The best quickscope ever.

This is a tripple no scope feed. I wasn't good at quickscoping and I just pulled trigger and released. First day of quickscoping and I no scoped.

Thanks for watching if you did.

• Re: My Quickscoping Beginning
    blb128

How do you put these short video clips into a post. I have been trying to do this and can't get it to work.

KTPhoenix

First off, the majority of the community HATES quickcopers, including myself. So dont come on here and post something saying "dont say quickscopers suck". You know full well what most people think of this crap yet you post anyway which basically gives us the right to say whatever the hell we want about it.

Second, no one cares about your idiotic videos. The is seriously the wrong place to post that crap.

all sniper clips and montages are so old already. there are so many flooding the interent that its just stale. i like watching more someing OP with asault rifles than trickshots or QS.

this video montage community has ruined the rep of snipers and sucks because i like to snipe but hate being bashed for HS, when that is sniping. QS should be just used in certain moments if really needed.

Terrible...

The 360 QS? Well done you found a player that wasn't playing, ran up behind him, then turned around and stopped before shooting him in the back at point blank range with a long range 1 hit kill sniper rifle...

Shoulda just stabbed him on the move and contributed to the team effort without attempting a trickshot and failing...

And to tell this community not to say how they feel about your kind?

If you don't want feedback from us, then don't post vids... Simple...

MrsPuff wrote:

Just watch and enjoy

Hello guys. I started quickscoping awhile back and I'm now good at it. Well, I get either a 0.9 kdr to a 1.5 kdr quickscoping.

REALLY?

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7063/7151929015_04610b0953_z.jpg

Dicemann

Jus_call_me_J wrote:

MrsPuff wrote:

Just watch and enjoy

Hello guys. I started quickscoping awhile back and I'm now good at it. Well, I get either a 0.9 kdr to a 1.5 kdr quickscoping.

REALLY?

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7063/7151929015_04610b0953_z.jpg

You have to laugh.^^^^

esmorgue

I watched every clip you posted. Heres my rating: 1/10. Did not enjoy watching your little flatground 360 quickscope, or your shitty triple feeds.