11 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2012 3:37 AM by NJOY_teebzy RSS

ACTION NEEDED

Ultim8P

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SPAWN KILLED OR HAVING THE PERSON I JUST KILLED RESPAWN BEHIND ME AND KILLING ME. WTF HAVE THEY DONE TO THIS GAME? YOU NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM ON OTHER CALL OF DUTY GAMES SO IT MAKES WONDER WHY THE HELL HAVE THEY MADE THE RESPAWNING SO BAD ON THIS GAME. ACTIVISION YOU NEED TO CORRECT THIS ASAP BECAUSE IT IS COMPLETE FKING BULLSHIT AND IS RUINING THE GAME.

• Re: ACTION NEEDED
    Izjar11

WOOOOW lower the volume ru-paul no need to get all dramatic with the caps! Oh and in regards to the spawn, yes it isn't the best feature, but all you have to do is pay attention and turn around!

Ultim8P

i just played hctdm in village and i killed somebody and within 5 seconds he was back round the corner from behind me and killing me, what can u do about that????

wridtrvlr

With the spawn system the way it is, I have lately been finding myself spawning and getting insta-killed from behind or spawning and getting like 5-6 kills because it spawned me in the enemies spawn and no one noticed.  So for me it is a win-lose situation.  Games where I am receiving the benefit of spawn deaths are great, games where I am not, I find myself having to refrain from throwing the whole console out the window. 

zvers

The only recurring theme that I notice is that I will start off a game very well and then I may die like 4 times in a row due to questionable reasons. It can drive you nuts but just keep going, watch your back and use equipment all the time.

wridtrvlr

Lately I feel the same.  I start off a match going beastly, racking up 10-15 easy kills.  Then I die once, twice, three, four, five times in a row!!  I am respawning a sixth time going, WTF is going on.  It just sucks that you can start a game off doing so well and because of the engineering and design of this game you could end a game negative.  I can't wait for BLOPS 2 but I am skeptical that it might have some of these same issues. 

zvers

That's exactly what happens to me. It's as if they programmed the game to either switch the lag comp boost halfway through the game or if you start off good the game will throw you some very un-cool spawns in a row! Either way, this means that they did this intentionally which really grinds my gears! Just to make the game more appealing to EVERYBODY?!?! All the commies are taking over!

dead4ever_uk

simplest solution get rid of this game remember when black ops came out people were complaining on nuketown etc all the smaller maps of spawn killing. although i dont have mw3 thank god i am actually get ten very sick of cod its becoming boring and dull now same old shite.

Ya i hear what you're saying. Some of the spawns are definitely messed up. Writing about on the MW3 Forums seems like the right place. I hope Infinity Ward can fix this or at least inprove it somehow, I understand that you want to put the player back into the action but the way it is now is not the right way to do it. Maybe something like Battlefield, where you can choose where to spawn, and you have an option to spawn with your teammate. Just a thought. I hope this gets some attention.

I also hope you feel less angry Mr. Ultim8P.

TC_LuNaR

sennalike

Personally I blame the idiots who deliberately spawn trapped in Black Ops.  The developers had to change the system.  Random spawns is by no means the best solution but if people hadn't exploited fixed re-spawning then nothing would have changed.  It doesn't help that MW3 has, in general, such small maps.

Ultim8P

i was playing free for all yesterday on dome and to my amazement its spawned me directly infront of somebody else who had just spawned, i didnt even no till i took 1 step forward and was instantly killed, i didnt mind to much as it was a friend who shot me in the back but just goes to show the game has got major issues with spawning

GET BETTER AT THE GAME!