1 Reply Latest reply: May 7, 2012 5:55 PM by UND3ADCABOOSE RSS

Storyline Prediction

The story ended in the 70's and now we jump to 2025... what happened between then? Also what should we expect from the story? This is my prediction.

The last hint to the storyline we got from Black Ops was when, after the easter egg on Moon, you go back to Earth and everything has an eerie RED tint. This never really caught my attention, until now. The poster released by Treyarch of the girl also has a red tint to it. Also the entire story seemed like it was a secret to the rest of the world, and nobody knew about it. Now in the poster, the girl looks like she is a citizen on a pile of debris, which leads me to believe that the giant explosion on the Earth in Moon caused an apocalyptic scenario, causing zombies to roam free and starting the new story of our new 8 characters. These 8 characters will be a diverse group that will try and find clues to our original 4 characters which will continue the story.

This also gives the idea of more suburban maps. All of our maps have been isolated areas like the Moon (where nobody else is) and ShangriLa (where nobody knows if it even exists). Now there my be a chance we get a map called Downtown New York or Los Angeles.

I like the idea of a map right outside of a big city, and at the end of each round, you have the option to go into the city. Kinda like going back to Earth in "Moon".

This is just one of the thousands of possibilities they could go with, and after Moon's ending, I had no clue where they could go next with it. Now with the extended time frame, there are thousands. I just hope they go with something scary. I want zombies that will scare the **** out of me. Not dumb*** monkeys. Gimme a freaky tint to the map (ex: Der Riese blue tint) and some eerie background sounds. It's the little things in the map that make it fantastic.

Post your own ideas and thoughts, I'd love to hear them!