32 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2012 4:28 PM by CrapDuster RSS

Hacker lobby warning

Hi everybody,

 

Yesterday i joined search and destroy. A guy was the host but he had hacked files because the whole map was changed. Fov was added, you could fly through the map and 1 kill was 10000 points. This was not a dedicated server but that lobby bullshit. They even made in concole messages commercial that if you would go to their website and you made a donation of 5 dollar you get special titels and guns. I and a friend leaved the lobby when we saw that.

 

We start a new game and again it was a hacked lobby. The fov was still on, the ping bar was blue instead of green and more things where changed. I leaved the game and to my suprice i was the host?! I looked in my steam folder and all kinds of files where added there that i dont know. Also the friend of me where i was gaming with had the same. His config_mp file was changed and he also had all kinds of files that where downloaded a few minutes before when we joined that hacker host.

 

I just want to warn people because it seems to be a kind of worm that spreads. We all had to install our mw3 new to get this bullshit things out. I hope infintiy ward can take actions against this people. That they hack its their own problem but now they make it also other peoples problem by downloading bullshit on our pc's... I didn't even knew this was possible...

  • Re: Hacker lobby warning
    {bhc}max|co

    Tragic that were once again reduced to a failed iwnet and haxorrs galore!! whatever happened to giving a damn about your customers? i shouldve taken the advice of my friends and clanmates to avoid mw2 and mw3, what a schmuck ive been, but lesson has been learned. NO MORE COD PURCHASES FROM ME. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY AN ACTIVISION TITLE...  im sticking to cod4 and our mod server.

     

    any other pc complaints should be directed to

    @MichaelCondrey on twitter. btw he only ever seems to respond to abusive posts, so vent  to him your anger with mw3 on pc.

  • Re: Hacker lobby warning
    {bhc}max|co

    RANKED SERVERS FTW P2PFAILS RANKED SERVERS FTW P2PFAILS RANKED SERVERS FTW P2PFAILS RANKED SERVERS FTW P2PFAILS

  • Re: Hacker lobby warning

    i had the same problem this morning,i got into some hacked lobby and everything was different and when i left i got into hacked lobby again (not sure if the same one) and now i  cant se the radar and my crosshair is gone. what do i do,reinstall the game?

  • Re: Hacker lobby warning

    But according to this from IW, what you stated is not possible!

     

    Cheat / Hack Free Games: The biggest benefit of using IWnet by far is the fact that you don’t have to worry about joining a server full of aim-bots, wallhacks, or cheaters. Or relying on the server admin of the server to constantly be monitoring, banning, and policing it. Modern Warfare 2 on PC allows us to control the quality of the game much more than ever before as well as utilizing the VAC (Valve-Anti-Cheat) system to keep games clean of hackers and cheaters.

     

    All in all, IWNET adds a load of new features that the PC version of our games have never had before and allows us an infrastructure to continue to update and improve on the game post-launch.

     

    Bet you're even more pissed off at them now more than ever aren't you?

    • Re: Hacker lobby warning
      CrapDuster

      f0nZi3 wrote:

       

      But according to this from IW, what you stated is not possible!

       

      Cheat / Hack Free Games: The biggest benefit of using IWnet by far is the fact that you don’t have to worry about joining a server full of aim-bots, wallhacks, or cheaters. Or relying on the server admin of the server to constantly be monitoring, banning, and policing it. Modern Warfare 2 on PC allows us to control the quality of the game much more than ever before as well as utilizing the VAC (Valve-Anti-Cheat) system to keep games clean of hackers and cheaters.

       

      All in all, IWNET adds a load of new features that the PC version of our games have never had before and allows us an infrastructure to continue to update and improve on the game post-launch.

       

      Bet you're even more pissed off at them now more than ever aren't you?

      It's happening now,

      The new iw.net system does allow them to control the quality of the game more than ever before--> http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IW_Enforcers. (Download the mwsa report tool & your in buis).  It may be a little late but the plan is coming together as far as i see it.


      This isn't available for pc gamers with any pc game And they/IW.net/acti are the 1st company on the PC platform to do this--> (get hands on & go after the cheaters in the pc gaming community) proving they are  "listening" to the "PC" community when we report cheaters. So all the statements about how they neglect the pc community are false because there is no other pc game on the planet where the devs are hands on in reviewing the pc community's cheat reports.

       

      As far as I'm concerned they are now making leaps & bounds in the right direction. Are you in or out?

      • Re: Hacker lobby warning

        Haha man, do you really think that iwenforcers group does something? BanCandy have not banned anybody never! if you see any account reported and banned is because VAC sometimes works fine.

        I posted a lot of obvious cheaters whit aimbot and afther 1,2 months they continue hacking.

        BanCandy only serves to make us think that they are helping the pc community but we (pc community) are like sh1t for them, and they will not spend any dollar for help us.

         

        WE WANT DEDICATED RANKED SERVERS!!!

        • Re: Hacker lobby warning
          CrapDuster

          Can you prove/show me these obvious aimbotter reports you've made & how they are not getting handled? You may be right, it may be that vac caught the players I've reported, but as it stands now it looks to me that the mwsa tool works & the devs are doing the right thing, Did you use the mwsa tool? if not i would try using it as this is the new proper way to report cheaters to the devs.

          • Re: Hacker lobby warning
            {bhc}max|co

            CrapDuster wrote:

             

            Can you prove/show me these obvious aimbotter reports you've made & how they are not getting handled? You may be right, it may be that vac caught the players I've reported, but as it stands now it looks to me that the mwsa tool works & the devs are doing the right thing, Did you use the mwsa tool? if not i would try using it as this is the new proper way to report cheaters to the devs.

            Tell me sherlock, since when is the only way to catch cheats on cod been to report them to some obscure bancandy ? punkbuster with its updates catches more haxors on cod4 than any reporting or bancandy on mw3,

             

            thing is you dont understand.

             

            haxors will ALWAYS be around, as long as the games developers allow their websites to flourish, STOP BLAMING INNOCENT PC PLAYERS AND ADMINS because there are a few rotten apples in the cart.

            We as a community NEED RANKED DEDICATED SERVERS so the we as admins can manually ban or use pb to ban any haxors  live ingame as they visit.   not 3x months down the line when bancandy gets to read a report pff

            not only is p2p bad for pc security, vac does not work on p2p format, there is NO ANTI CHEAT ON IWNET, thats why its rampant with haxors, VAC ONLY WORKS WITH DEDICATED SERVERS

            • Re: Hacker lobby warning

              {bhc}max|co wrote:

               

              vac does not work on p2p format, there is NO ANTI CHEAT ON IWNET, thats why its rampant with haxors, VAC ONLY WORKS WITH DEDICATED SERVERS

              Yep! That's why VAC has yet to automatically ban someone in MW3. All of VAC bans have been investigation scans based on people reporting players. Once the investigation (scanning of a player's HDD while they are using Steam) detects that there are hacks being used, that person is flagged to be banned. But then, the bans are carried out later... sometimes MONTHS later; all in one large batch of bans. VAC can automatically run and detect cheats actively ONLY when used on a Dedicated Server for which VAC detection has been enabled.

               

              VAC is fail on P2P based play... simple as that.

            • Re: Hacker lobby warning
              CrapDuster

              {bhc}max|co wrote:

               

              CrapDuster wrote:

               

              Can you prove/show me these obvious aimbotter reports you've made & how they are not getting handled? You may be right, it may be that vac caught the players I've reported, but as it stands now it looks to me that the mwsa tool works & the devs are doing the right thing, Did you use the mwsa tool? if not i would try using it as this is the new proper way to report cheaters to the devs.

              Tell me sherlock, since when is the only way to catch cheats on cod been to report them to some obscure bancandy ? punkbuster with its updates catches more haxors on cod4 than any reporting or bancandy on mw3,

               

              thing is you dont understand.

               

              haxors will ALWAYS be around, as long as the games developers allow their websites to flourish, STOP BLAMING INNOCENT PC PLAYERS AND ADMINS because there are a few rotten apples in the cart.

              We as a community NEED RANKED DEDICATED SERVERS so the we as admins can manually ban or use pb to ban any haxors  live ingame as they visit.   not 3x months down the line when bancandy gets to read a report pff

              not only is p2p bad for pc security, vac does not work on p2p format, there is NO ANTI CHEAT ON IWNET, thats why its rampant with haxors, VAC ONLY WORKS WITH DEDICATED SERVERS

              PB Sux, I can buy a cheat & play in any one of your pb protected game servers & NOT get banned just as easily as i can do it to vac servers. Maybe your admins actually ban cheaters or maybe they call them pro's I don't know. either way i'm glad mw3 doesn't give you guys the chance because it's not a few bad apples, it's many.

               

              As far as the cheating in mw3, many are getting banned now, (it's getting better) the only main problem now is the chaos hack/hacked ranked lobby's which comes from guys like you---> Disgruntled admins who didn't get their dedicated servers, These are the people out there using this hack to mod the ranked servers and cause grief getting the pc community to side with their selfish goal of having a dedicated serever so their clan can gang up on you & tell you you suck at the game when you clearly see they use cheats that get around the anticheat system(s). PB is no better than vac & our community has way to many bad apples. Why you dont see it erks me.

              (a few bad apples)<---ok sure.

               

              This is the 1st PC game where devs are getting personally involved in the anti cheat fight & your trying to say it's a bad thing and that the pc community's admins can do a better job? It's nonsense, The pc community is filled with cheaters, the devs aren't part of this nonsense so I'd rather go with the devs even if it's not perfect right now., you go run back to bf3 or cod4 so you can have full control of your server & ban "probably no one" other than extreme obvious cheaters or players calling your teamates cheaters who you'll swear aren't cheating. This is what most clans do. I'm glad they put you guys out of buis, because eventually this will deter you from buying cheats thus there won't be a need for anyone on the net selling cheats because no one/clans members & admins is buying them to pretend they are all star l33t gamers.

               

              In the future i see an end to all the nonsense of "hey! my cheat gets around the anti cheat systems, this makes me pro!" Nope. If you've been reported by your peers the devs are watching you play & making a hands on decision on what they see. So how safe are you with the cheat that bypasses vac or pb when devs are hands on? You won't know. (scary) This is the way it should have been long ago IMO.

              • Re: Hacker lobby warning
                {bhc}max|co

                CrapDuster wrote:

                 

                {bhc}max|co wrote:

                 

                CrapDuster wrote:

                 

                Can you prove/show me these obvious aimbotter reports you've made & how they are not getting handled? You may be right, it may be that vac caught the players I've reported, but as it stands now it looks to me that the mwsa tool works & the devs are doing the right thing, Did you use the mwsa tool? if not i would try using it as this is the new proper way to report cheaters to the devs.

                Tell me sherlock, since when is the only way to catch cheats on cod been to report them to some obscure bancandy ? punkbuster with its updates catches more haxors on cod4 than any reporting or bancandy on mw3,

                 

                thing is you dont understand.

                 

                haxors will ALWAYS be around, as long as the games developers allow their websites to flourish, STOP BLAMING INNOCENT PC PLAYERS AND ADMINS because there are a few rotten apples in the cart.

                We as a community NEED RANKED DEDICATED SERVERS so the we as admins can manually ban or use pb to ban any haxors  live ingame as they visit.   not 3x months down the line when bancandy gets to read a report pff

                not only is p2p bad for pc security, vac does not work on p2p format, there is NO ANTI CHEAT ON IWNET, thats why its rampant with haxors, VAC ONLY WORKS WITH DEDICATED SERVERS

                PB Sux, I can buy a cheat & play in any one of your pb protected game servers & NOT get banned just as easily as i can do it to vac servers. Maybe your admins actually ban cheaters or maybe they call them pro's I don't know. either way i'm glad mw3 doesn't give you guys the chance because it's not a few bad apples, it's many.

                 

                As far as the cheating in mw3, many are getting banned now, (it's getting better) the only main problem now is the chaos hack/hacked ranked lobby's which comes from guys like you---> Disgruntled admins who didn't get their dedicated servers, These are the people out there using this hack to mod the ranked servers and cause grief getting the pc community to side with their selfish goal of having a dedicated serever so their clan can gang up on you & tell you you suck at the game when you clearly see they use cheats that get around the anticheat system(s). PB is no better than vac & our community has way to many bad apples. Why you dont see it erks me.

                (a few bad apples)<---ok sure.

                 

                This is the 1st PC game where devs are getting personally involved in the anti cheat fight & your trying to say it's a bad thing and that the pc community's admins can do a better job? It's nonsense, The pc community is filled with cheaters, the devs aren't part of this nonsense so I'd rather go with the devs even if it's not perfect right now., you go run back to bf3 or cod4 so you can have full control of your server & ban "probably no one" other than extreme obvious cheaters or players calling your teamates cheaters who you'll swear aren't cheating. This is what most clans do. I'm glad they put you guys out of buis, because eventually this will deter you from buying cheats thus there won't be a need for anyone on the net selling cheats because no one/clans members & admins is buying them to pretend they are all star l33t gamers.

                 

                In the future i see an end to all the nonsense of "hey! my cheat gets around the anti cheat systems, this makes me pro!" Nope. If you've been reported by your peers the devs are watching you play & making a hands on decision on what they see. So how safe are you with the cheat that bypasses vac or pb when devs are hands on? You won't know. (scary) This is the way it should have been long ago IMO.

                YOUR FULL OF SHITE M8 and have no clue what your talking about,  our clan runs 2x cod4 public servers for past 3-4 years and have nailed over 1000 haxors either thru pb anti cheats or by admins in game, i'll bet you iwnet hasnt caught any cheats, since to ban anyone on mw3 they first have to be reported. And where do you get off saying admins are all haxors who say their clan are just good players, clearly youve been visiting those servers with pb disabled( a sure sign of a hackers paradise).

                 

                I beleieve your just an xbox fanboy in here to stir, or your indeed a haxor who deosnt want ranked servers coz you know it will stop YOUR FUN.

                 

                If your a pc gamer and you actually prefer iwnet over ranked servers? then i pity you, coz your a lost cause already.

              • Re: Hacker lobby warning
                kev1975

                lol at you praising the devs , the devs created this cheat problem by not securinfg mw3 against hackers. And if you are stupid enough to think that there are enough devs to get rid of the 1000's of cheaters in mw3 then your in for a big shock .Also devs are paid to make games not police them , how many devs do you think will be happy about having to stop programming to go in game to ban people ? id give that situation a few weeks before they stopped doing it . Ive played almost all cod titles since cod2 and ive never been so overrun with cheaters as i have been with mw3 . Its clear vac and pb arent upto the test but at least with dedi servers and admins on them you had a chance of a fair game . You are correct in saying that people will abuse this power . The thing is though there were many servers with admins and you would be gauranteed to find afew of those were good to play on because the admins did there job and nothing more . The p2p type was released purely because its easier to port a game than to make it specificly for the pc , without consideration for the people who prefered dedi servers with admins present . The idea for anygame is to be playable and enjoyable for the masses but sadly mw3 is neither

                • Re: Hacker lobby warning
                  CrapDuster

                  This thread is rather old. yes  iw-enforcers is not doing anything anymore and mw3 is the worst its been.

                   

                  I'm only stating that we need a new anticheat. yes dedicated servers is slightly better  but the fact is when you are able to cheat people will cheat, and the most common cheaters are clans who are in competition with one another, they harbor the most cheaters & claim they are pro...

                   

                  the bottom line is... I want a game where i wont be able to buy a cheat that  bypasses pb or vac... But if that can't happen & it turns out i can buy a cheat that works for it  i'd rather someone other than me, you or "joe anybody" is policing the server & claiming they arent one of the people using the cheat that bypasses anticheat... 1000% i would rather it was someone on activisions end having this control & policing the servers... And from what i here that's what will be going on with blops2...

                  from what i heard we're getting plenty of "dedicated servers" for us to play on but it will be policed by them with a new reporting system and cheat detection..

                  I think this will be a good system as long as they stick behind policing the servers & they aren't just blowing smoke up our ass and neglect us as soon as it's released.  if it turns out they don't stand behind the reporting system & it's another mw3 then yes 1000% this is my last game from them wether they make  dedicated servers with mod tools etc etc... they can blow it out their ass.

          • Re: Hacker lobby warning

            Well, if they are actually handling these cheaters, I gotta say good job. And yes, it's definitely a step in the right direction. This is NOT going to catch and stop the smart hacks though. This is really only going to handle the blatant 180 degree spinning aimbotters. Plus... what are they doing about getting rid of the lobby hacks?? What's their plan to stop people from taking over a Lobby?

             

            However, Ranked Dedicated Servers and an Anti-Cheat tool that is continuously updated and automatically bans people is STILL the preferred way of dealing with this.

            • Re: Hacker lobby warning
              CrapDuster

              This is why i say get involved & use this tool, I'm not sure if the players I reported were just vac banned but i can tell you the ones i reported were not 180 snap guys they were players that the whole server was telling me to stop crying & L2P because he isn't cheating. so if it wasn't vac i would say the devs are a bit smarter than is being stated & they are pretty good at identifying cheaters.

              I don't  bother 2 often reporting wild aimbot guys because before you can get off a shot the whole server posted "reported" I go after the less obvious cheaters & so far all players i reported  are banned, again i don't know if it was my report or vac has now finally caught the cheat they all share which was easy for me to spot but difficult for others.

              • Re: Hacker lobby warning
                {bhc}max|co

                CrapDuster wrote:

                 

                This is why i say get involved & use this tool, I'm not sure if the players I reported were just vac banned but i can tell you the ones i reported were not 180 snap guys they were players that the whole server was telling me to stop crying & L2P because he isn't cheating. so if it wasn't vac i would say the devs are a bit smarter than is being stated & they are pretty good at identifying cheaters.

                I don't  bother 2 often reporting wild aimbot guys because before you can get off a shot the whole server posted "reported" I go after the less obvious cheaters & so far all players i reported  are banned, again i don't know if it was my report or vac has now finally caught the cheat they all share which was easy for me to spot but difficult for others.

                *Cough* BULLSHIT*Cough*

              • Re: Hacker lobby warning

                CrapDuster wrote:

                 

                This is why i say get involved & use this tool, I'm not sure if the players I reported were just vac banned but i can tell you the ones i reported were not 180 snap guys they were players that the whole server was telling me to stop crying & L2P because he isn't cheating. so if it wasn't vac i would say the devs are a bit smarter than is being stated & they are pretty good at identifying cheaters.

                I don't  bother 2 often reporting wild aimbot guys because before you can get off a shot the whole server posted "reported" I go after the less obvious cheaters & so far all players i reported  are banned, again i don't know if it was my report or vac has now finally caught the cheat they all share which was easy for me to spot but difficult for others.

                 

                You are so full of sh*t it's laughably pathetic. That paragraph above has to be the biggest piece of bs you have stated so far.

                 

                You claim that 90% of the PC community (if not more) hacks and cheats, yet at the same time you preach that reporting them to bancandy works and you imply that P2P has less hackers than dedi's.

                 

                Crapduster is certainly an accurate name for you.

                 

                Your knowledge of cheats is so extensive that it's stupidly obvious by this point that YOU ARE A HACKER/CHEATER (ffs you even brag about how you can get hacks that circumvent punkbuster)

                 

                So please everyone lets just stop feeding this HACKING TROLL.

      • Re: Hacker lobby warning

        Oh, and just wanted to point this out... whatever it is that BanCandy or whoever at IW is working on the hacker issues... it's NOT IWnet that's responsible. These are players reporting hackers - something that should not require this much user interaction.

         

        IWnet is certainly NOT what they stated here: "The biggest benefit of using IWnet by far is the fact that you don’t have to worry about joining a server full of aim-bots, wallhacks, or cheaters." IWnet failed. They are trying to save face, but they STILL refuse to give us Ranked Dedicated Servers.

         

        Band-Aids aren't going to stop this game's hemorrhaging.

        • Re: Hacker lobby warning
          CrapDuster

          f0nZi3 wrote:

           

          Oh, and just wanted to point this out... whatever it is that BanCandy or whoever at IW is working on the hacker issues... it's NOT IWnet that's responsible. These are players reporting hackers - something that should not require this much user interaction.

          admining a game server doesn't require much user interaction? Admins are required to put in alot of user interaction to run a clean dedicated server that you want so badly, theres setting it up/editing configs/updating/policing, & he has to pay a monthly fee to host it.

           

          These admins should just jump on board & help instead of saying (i can do it better!) now enjoy my chaos hack!! It's my way or the highway beeeotch!

          This is our community & you think they/IW/Whoever should just throw in the towel & say yep you won! here are your ranked dedicated servers! It ain't gonna happen, ban candi is the 1st of it's kind in the pc community ( a hands on dev to report cheating to) and many of you act like this is a bad thing. (i can do it better!!) sure you can. Sorry, I don't see it that way.

          • Re: Hacker lobby warning

            Wait... so you're okay with the fact that:

             

            1) It took them 6 months to even attempt to deal with the hackers?

            2) LAGnet matches you up with games that lag and potentially is a hacked lobby?

            3) If you're the host, puts you at an extreme disadvantage with "Lag Compensation"?

            4) Lacks ANY active cheat monitoring?

            5) Has ZERO recourse for all players if there is a hacker in game or if the lobby is hacked?

             

             

            Seriously, once you get a Dedicated Server setup, there's not much you have to do. You have to investigate the hackusations from time to time but that's it. As for paying a monthly fee? GLADLY!! For one, there are several Dedicated Server companies that rely on the game manufacturers making games that require Dedicated Server. No games using Dedi's... they loose business = hurts economy. You make it sound like Admin'ing a server is hard work... it's not.

          • Re: Hacker lobby warning
            {bhc}max|co

            CrapDuster wrote:

             

            f0nZi3 wrote:

             

            Oh, and just wanted to point this out... whatever it is that BanCandy or whoever at IW is working on the hacker issues... it's NOT IWnet that's responsible. These are players reporting hackers - something that should not require this much user interaction.

            admining a game server doesn't require much user interaction? Admins are required to put in alot of user interaction to run a clean dedicated server that you want so badly, theres setting it up/editing configs/updating/policing, & he has to pay a monthly fee to host it.

             

            These admins should just jump on board & help instead of saying (i can do it better!) now enjoy my chaos hack!! It's my way or the highway beeeotch!

            This is our community & you think they/IW/Whoever should just throw in the towel & say yep you won! here are your ranked dedicated servers! It ain't gonna happen, ban candi is the 1st of it's kind in the pc community ( a hands on dev to report cheating to) and many of you act like this is a bad thing. (i can do it better!!) sure you can. Sorry, I don't see it that way.

            HTF are they supposed to jump in and help?

             

            didnt you read previous statements on this thread since mw2 iw/activ have conned the pc gamer by telling us how wonderfull iwnet is at  catching cheats, it was soo good that hacks were out 5hours when mw3 went live, simply becuase they didnt fix hacking in mw2, THEY DONT GIVE A FLYING **** ABOUT PC GAMERS, theyre basicly now telling us that "we know haxors are rampant in mw3, and that we cant catch them live, so we want YOU ARSEHOLES to do it for us, fuckyouverymuch.

      • Re: Hacker lobby warning
        kev1975

        if any of what you said was true then mw3 wouldnt be as infested with hackers as it actually is , also if they did care why did they not put something in the game to help clean players against the hackers ? yea they care lots

  • Re: Hacker lobby warning

    Well I must admit, she or it or they did finally nail this

    a-hole, or he changed his name - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WQeZKTtvyM It must have happened in the last week or so, but I reported it March 27th. That's dysfunctional. This b-hole was coming to my youtube site and harassing me, and no doubt he's already up and hacking again. BTW, he isn't Russian, he's a little kid in the US. I don't bother reporting them any more, it's not worth my time. We just beat the stew out of them:)))) I just finished a 79 game win streak with the help of a good team, and we were beat by legit players with skill. Sometimes the planets just align I guess If it takes 2 months to ban them... what's the point? They just switch to their other hacked account. I suppose just the word that it's going on helps. However the wall hackers are everywhere and you can tell when they turn it on... watch your kill cams.

       On a side note, last night I had a guy kill me with Dead Man's Hand/c4 from 30 feet away. If that some new hack? It happened again and again with the same tango.

       If you actually see any results from reporting, let us know. I'm not opposed to it, if there is really some timely results.

       Then again, this may just be more smoke and mirrors. They do want more money out of us now. I don't trust them any more. Too many lies and manipulations.

    • Re: Hacker lobby warning
      CrapDuster

      I think that was before the mwsa tool was created. Try using the tool if you haven't, It seems the response time is much better now.

    • Re: Hacker lobby warning

      Oooops, I was wrong. They have NOT banned the hacker I mentioned above-

      This doesn't speak very well of IW. Don't fool yourself, no one is banning anyone.

      You know, if you say you are going to do something, do it... if you can't, or things have changed then say so, but don't claim to be something you are not, and lie about what you are doing, or claim to be doing and don't. A liar is no better than a hackers, and IW is full of them. And now they want you to send them more money... yeah right...

  • Re: Hacker lobby warning

    This stuff really sucks. I hope it doesn't hit Console too bad before Infinity Award fixes the problem, assuming they do fix the problem (keep our fingers crossed).

  • Re: Hacker lobby warning

    Yep, I can prove that you don't need to ask him... I got a wrongful VAC ban and Steam is still insisting I was hacking...  1030+ hours wasted @ 12th prestige, ~2300+ flag caps, ~3500/def/ret, ~37500 kills (average .72 K/D ratio something like actual 41000 kills/58000 deaths in Barracks) - ranked #367 out of an approximate 625,000 PC version CTF players as |APU| PiMPiN AiNT EZ - Yes those hacked lobbies do mod your **** *without paying and downloading* their BS... and you get a ban for simply doing nothing after awhile, even though Steam/IW/Activision all state that they frown upon hacks and prefer you'd not be in a hacked lobby... though its not entirely your fault and you won't get banned for being in one but ONLY HOSTing one... well I still insist and have proof that I didn't operate that crap but still got the banhammer.

     

    There's a pic at 7th prestige before the last double XP weekend:

     

    http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii153/lovethyplumber/MW3.jpg

     

    There's what happens when you get VAC banned via Steam for no reason at all:

     

    http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii153/lovethyplumber/STEAM_VAC.jpg

     

    Just had to edit this post... I have since got a new Steam account, bought a US CD Key for $40 - yep I know there are Russian keys for as low as $10 US... but I don't need any more crap on "You hacked", "You're a pirate", "You're using illegal downloads/software/hacks", so I made goddamn sure everything is legit ONCE AGAIN... and I'm making a comeback for my rightfully earned title "King of MW3 PC version CTF" so watch out...

    • Re: Hacker lobby warning

      go boy:) What's even worse is they aren't doing anything to stop the hackers/cheaters/hacked lobbies. Even if you give them an IP address, they still won't do anything. They are a sorry excuse for a company... more like un-organized crime:)

      • Re: Hacker lobby warning

        cheaterssuk wrote:

         

        go boy:) What's even worse is they aren't doing anything to stop the hackers/cheaters/hacked lobbies. Even if you give them an IP address, they still won't do anything. They are a sorry excuse for a company... more like un-organized crime:)

         

        Think about it, they won't do anything even if you give them the IP address....

         

        Activision is supporting hackers, plain and simple. The ONLY reason they forced P2P matchmaking in MW3 is so hackers could have a paradise to play on.

         

        Why make a secure game and sell it to millions when you can make a hacker friendly game, still sell it to millions, and make millions more off of selling hacks.

         

        Activision is either working with the hack sites, or they are the ones setting up the sites and selling the hacks themselves.

      • Re: Hacker lobby warning

        Okay, I saw someone post that there was a wrongful banhammer dropped on people during the MW2 days. Steam reversed the bans, but does anyone know or recall what the cause of that wrongful banhammer was? Was it something along the lines of hacked lobbies that people were inadvertently joining??

         

        I'm just currious. Because Badplumr is not the first person to say he wasn't using hacks and doesn't know why he/she got banned. I know, I know.... I know... ALL the cheaters say this but a few have stayed around and tried to defend themselves... most of the real cheaters just get called out and stop posting.