11 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2012 2:39 PM by otisman666 RSS

how bad this game sucksss

this game is just terrible the fact that all the shotguns are overpowered now the ksg and usas are one shot kills this is bullcrap and all this stupid people think there good using shotguns try using them before they were overpowered like i did and how you lower the striker cmon shotguns that dont need a pump should be better than the ones that do need it and how most of the guns kill faster than they should this game is a terrible waste of money when the next call of duty game comes out by treyarch im just gunna take a **** on my MW3 disk break it in half and try to mail it back to infinity ward

• Re: how bad this game sucksss
    QwertyBoredom

WTF is this a shotty rant or what, your complaining that pump action shotguns are OHKs this makes perfect sense

And then when Black Ops 2 comes out, you're gonna go on those forums and say how much you can't wait for the next IW game.

trialstardragon

No game has ever been balanced when it came to how the weapons worked. I can see in your future that no matter what game you play if it is a fps you will be complaining about something being too strong and not fair.

adw1983

CoD4's only big balance problems was M16 versus non-juggernauts, and rapid-fire sucking in comparison, while sleight of hand as a perk 2 was a bit strange -- and finally, juggernaut being too effective versus 20-damage weapons without stopping power.

Otherwise, it was painfully balanced.

M16 > M4 = AK47 = G3 = M14 ~= G36

I played it for the last time yesterday with my trusted G3 and instantly went 37 - 5 in team deathmatch on Bog, before I used M14 with juggernaut.

jwaller123

MW3SucksBAD wrote:

this game is just terrible the fact that all the shotguns are overpowered now the ksg and usas are one shot kills this is bullcrap and all this stupid people think there good using shotguns try using them before they were overpowered like i did and how you lower the striker cmon shotguns that dont need a pump should be better than the ones that do need it and how most of the guns kill faster than they should this game is a terrible waste of money when the next call of duty game comes out by treyarch im just gunna take a **** on my MW3 disk break it in half and try to mail it back to infinity ward

This has got to be the longest sentence I have ever read in my life.

bubbacake

http://i.qkme.me/3ocqqx.jpg

Jacks_Spleen

This is how to capitalize, press shift then the first letter of each word in each sentence.  A sentence may contains commas, and periods.  These help to cement and seperate individual thoughts into an intelligable manner that helps to turn an endless string of words into something that makes sense.  Here, let me help.

This game is just terrible.  The fact that all the shotguns are overpowered, now the ksg and usas are one shot kills, this is bullcrap.  And all these stupid people think they're good using shotguns.  Try using them before they were overpowered like i did, and now you lower the striker, cmon, shotguns that dont need a pump should be better than the ones that do need it. Most of the guns kill faster than they should.  This game is a terrible waste of money, when the next call of duty game comes out by Treyarch I'm just going to take a **** on my MW3 disk, break it in half, and try to mail it back to Infinity Ward. (let me know if you can't find the address, did they mail it to you?  I'm confused)

Also what is in bold are the words that I changed to either correct the spelling, use, or to make the sentence, well, make sense.  This is closer to a well thought out argument.  You're welcome.

vileself

The OP has a point. Since the buff the KSG and USAS are overly dominant at close range and the Striker still spams and *****.

Just because a shotgun has a specific niche at close range doesnt mean it should win at that range every single time, and now it seemingly does. This is why I dislike people complaining about weapon balance because the devs will change things based on the complaints but the changes will just bring upon new issues.

Personally I think pump shotguns should be a OHK at close range but should have bad hip fire accuracy. Semi autos should be a 1-2 hit kill (depending on where you hit the enemy) at close range but they should have higher hip fire accuracy. The full autos should be a 2-4 hit kill. As it sits right now the three guns I mentioned are unstoppable at close range.

Ive been having a lot of instances where Im shooting these guns and then bam they turn and shoot and Im dead... lots of WTF moments. Before the shotguns required true skill to use, now they just require a random lucky shot. People say the game is too noob friendly then they ask for things to be made easier..its half arsed backwards if you ask me.

otisman666

vileself wrote:

The OP has a point. Since the buff the KSG and USAS are overly dominant at close range and the Striker still spams and *****.

Just because a shotgun has a specific niche at close range doesnt mean it should win at that range every single time, and now it seemingly does. This is why I dislike people complaining about weapon balance because the devs will change things based on the complaints but the changes will just bring upon new issues.

Personally I think pump shotguns should be a OHK at close range but should have bad hip fire accuracy. Semi autos should be a 1-2 hit kill (depending on where you hit the enemy) at close range but they should have higher hip fire accuracy. The full autos should be a 2-4 hit kill. As it sits right now the three guns I mentioned are unstoppable at close range.

Ive been having a lot of instances where Im shooting these guns and then bam they turn and shoot and Im dead... lots of WTF moments. Before the shotguns required true skill to use, now they just require a random lucky shot. People say the game is too noob friendly then they ask for things to be made easier..its half arsed backwards if you ask me.

I would agree with everything said here.