11 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2012 3:58 PM by f0nZi3 RSS

Guys im sorry...

I did omfg... i bought it... i hope it is worth it lol i know ive been yelling up and down about no support but the reason im buying is to test it for everyone else just consider me the jhc of cod D:< yup and if anything is wrong you better believe ill be the first one here crying about it -.-

• Re: Guys im sorry...

And I'll be the first one to laugh at you. Plenty of other retards that will buy this and report back. You have disappointed me sir.

Just sayin'...

Stormproot

f0nZi3 wrote:

Plenty of other retards that will buy this and report back.

Hehehe, I resemble that remark

Sadly... I must "LOL" at you sir.

Stormproot

In this case, I am a sucker and a retard for buying a DLC for a game whose online experience is far below what it should be.

But I know I am a sucker and a retard in this regard, for this game, and I am comfortable with it.

I completely agree that £11.49/$15.00 is a complete rip off considering the state of the online multiplayer experience for PC, and I can only apologise for supporting this rubbish state of affairs by buying the DLC.

Do I regret buying the DLC? - Not really, my two vices in life are gaming and good coffee, and I always make sure I have enough cash to fund both habits, and with nothing else standing out game-wise at the moment for me to spend my cash on, the DLC gets purchased.

I already have BF3, which is a great game, and the online experience is better than that on MW3 (in terms of lag and hackers) - I have yet to try out the quick match making feature on BF3, and as you well know, finding and selecting a server to play on is a little more involved than the MW3 matchmaking feature (though not that much) - which in and of itself is a good feature - especially when I just want a quick couple of casual games during my lunch hour at work. However, as good as this is, the need for proper dedicated ranked servers is still a great need for the more serious games and gamers who wish to try to squeeze the best experience out of the game.

And of course, the lag issues, and the hackers still need to be properly addressed.

FONZI3 what's the deal with You? For a guy who hates this game so much, You do post radiculously often ?   I just bought the DLC , the new maps look preety cool, I didn't bump into any cheater so I had a few good rounds. Same old game with 4 new maps that's all.

Trupster

It surprises me how many people keep replying to him. Internet newbs galore.

Stormproot

No really, he raises some valid points.

Repeatedly - yes, but that's the point. Eventually someone with the power to make the required improvements to the game may just hear about how pissed the PC community is - and may elect to do something about it.

Stay quiet, and guaranteed fck-all will be done about it.

It surprises me how many people fork over an extra $15 to a company that has not addressed any major issues with this game. Each patch is hit and miss! Fix one thing, make 3 more worse. They lie to you and you keep coming back and spending more money!

I swear you people are lambs to the slaughter! Put a ring in your nose and Activision can lead you anywhere huh? If people had refused to purchase the DLC, that would have sent a clear message to Activision/IW/SHG that we demand attention and we demand that the problems with this game be fixed! I mean come on! There wasn't even any official patch notes released for this! What, in God's name, are you people thinking?? You think they are all of the sudden going to fix this game after you have bought the DLC?? REALLY?? I understand wanting to play new maps... you know what? I'd like to play new maps in this game. But you know what else? I want them to fix the issues with this game FIRST! I'm not just going to hand them an additional $15 as a reward for F'ing us in the A!

poison_pawn

JimaS wrote:

FONZI3 what's the deal with You? For a guy who hates this game so much, You do post radiculously often ?   I just bought the DLC , the new maps look preety cool, I didn't bump into any cheater so I had a few good rounds. Same old game with 4 new maps that's all.

That's the whole point you are missing; we LOVE COD, but HATE what IW is doing to it.

And some one has to tell you, (because activsion certainly wont) that you are only making matters worse by lining their pockets with your hard earned cash (that is if you indeed earned it)

And in effect enabling them to continue reeking havoc with the game we love.

So they have no incentive to mend their ways; as long as people keep forking over money to them.

If you want to continue playing a broken game, we can't stop you.

But you have, at least, been warned.

Poison_pawn PCO