16 Replies Latest reply: May 11, 2012 3:56 PM by xFLAMeHD_ RSS

Do something about the cheaters!!!

archer80
Treyarch, you have FAILED miserably! Why don't you do something about the cheating, glitching, ETC?? It's getting so much worse in the past few months. When you shoot an opponent in the face more than  6 times, and they hit you once and you die....DO YOU NOT SEE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?! Your game has gotten beyond pathetic. 8 out of 10 matches have cheaters with aimbot, god mode, glitching patches, etc! Get out of your chairs and do something about it.
  • Re: Do something about the cheaters!!!

archer80 wrote:

Treyarch, you have FAILED miserably! Why don't you do something about the cheating, glitching, ETC?? It's getting so much worse in the past few months. When you shoot an opponent in the face more than  6 times, and they hit you once and you die....DO YOU NOT SEE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?! Your game has gotten beyond pathetic. 8 out of 10 matches have cheaters with aimbot, god mode, glitching patches, etc! Get out of your chairs and do something about it.

Lol someone gets owned a lot.

There is no hacks for black ops and there is no aimbot.
    SDB-Gods_H8
    cheaters with aimbot, god mode, glitching patches, etc

i haven't seen any cheaters in blackops at all ( excluding the lag switchers )
    there's an explanation for this and that is that you are mad because you are getting owned, no hard feelings but when you are getting owned the only explanation you ( noobs ) have is that they are cheating, but they are not , next time when this happens how about checking  your and the other team connection bars. if you see that the other team have 3 or 4 bars while your team have 3 or 2 bars means that no matter what you or your team do you are going to get owned, if you see that your team and the other team having 3 to 4 bar connection while you having 2 bars your having a bad connection and no matter what you do your enemies will have an advantage, and this is where this problem comes along.

but if your team and the other team have 3 to 4 bar connecting ( including you ), then the only explanation i see is that you suck xD.

no dubm it has been tested a person that has full bars.if the other person has 1 or 2 bars they bdobetter lag with less. i even tested it myself, i used my hardlined internet 12mbs fullbars and could empty clips in people and not get a kil on someone with 2 but they could kill me with one shot. then i wirelessly teathed my phone to my ps3 had a constant 1 bar i was untouchable. games were 28 10 6 or 23 6 2. get your facks straigt or shut you mouth your probrobly the bigest hacker or moddr that plays. come see me.godson3385. your weak

OGP]K!ng$hotgun
    DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE MORONS!!!
    godson3385

brown52 wrote:

archer80 wrote:

Lol someone gets owned a lot.

There is no hacks for black ops and there is no aimbot.

LMAO
    jacen-720
    ive seen lag switchers and some dude had me suspicious while using a shot gun once at an incredible range but thats 2 times other than that i havent seen any cheaters just alot of boosters
    onison2
    There is no hacking in Black Ops unlike the MW series and WaW. The only thing that their is lag switch but it's only happened once to me.
    archer80
    Don't know what game you're playing....Anyway, why don't you look these up on youtube. There are plenty of cheaters exposed on there. And yes, on Black Ops. Maybe most of those in "denial" are possibly users of these patches????

Besides, my connection mostly has full bars, so that isn't usually an issue.

this game is full of hackers/glitchers/modded controllers/cheaters ... this is a major problem in back ops and nothing is being done about it ... treyarch doesnt care (http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200412505) and i have proof of someone cheating in my theatre that i turned in several times and they are still playing ... i think the only thing to do is start learning how to cheat to make it even in the game.

ModReporter wrote:

this game is full of hackers/glitchers/modded controllers/cheaters ... this is a major problem in back ops and nothing is being done about it ... treyarch doesnt care (http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200412505) and i have proof of someone cheating in my theatre that i turned in several times and they are still playing ... i think the only thing to do is start learning how to cheat to make it even in the game.

I would like to see this footage. post it on youtube and send send us a link.

you want proff look up the one on you tube posted jan 2012 in mission the guy is standing in one spot spinning randoly shooting getting headshots killing everything around him without looking down the sights . or the other videot the guy with the pp9 shotting every one getting shot screen not turning red. all i had to do is google modern warfare 3 fking hackers and watched all 3 youtube videos. its not that hard or do i just slap you tape your eyelids open and forceyou to watch them over and over

why would treyarch care?  They are just the developers.  They really don't care about gamers, just the $$$$$ they are raking in.  Here is an idea.  Don't give them anymore $$.  Stop buying their map packs and games.

Hate when people can go outside the map in Verruckte and others. Yes, they CAN revive & get ammo/weapons on a limited basis. But they can't fully participate as a team member because they can't go everywhere the team goes.

I can't take these cheaters threads very seriously, mainly because I've lost count of how many times legit good players are called cheaters by poor sport losers.

Sorry.

Trust me, there are plenty of cheater out there, and there is plenty of youtube vids regarding and explaining it, while showing it. I dont care enough to record footage and upload to youtube and such. When I watch a player at Level 3 first prestige come into a match and go 75 and 6 I KNOW something isnt right. My PS3 is hard wired and I have very good, and reliable internet service. I am never below 3 bars. Still though, after I dump 2 mags and a grenade on someone, they kill me with one shot. And to further the notion, I have completed a match, looked at the players previous match stats and they will change. I've seen them go from 35-10 to 19-31. Or Ive seen 0-1 and 10 minutes of match time after I just played with them and they dominated everyone, lol. So please dont tell me there arent any sort of cheats or boosts out there to use. Another thing too, when someone is cheating it usually boosts that players entire team. I'm an average player at best, and there have been a few times when I've had a cheater on my team and my stats are usually way above my norm. When I see someone going 70-10 and all there previous matches are similar, I dont hesitate to report them. I dont know if it does anything or not but it makes me feel better knowing I'm trying to get rid of the true losers who have to cheat in order to play well.