4 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2012 11:00 AM by Sandy_Eggo RSS

MW3 or BLOPS

Sandy_Eggo

what do you rather play? both still has really bad hit detection.. black ops is so much easier now only thing is really annoying is ghost pro with second chance noobs but BLOPS is a way better game IMO..MW3 is way to broken for repair and if they could fix it they won't cause it's IW

• Re: MW3 or BLOPS

its funny I played BO for the first time yesterday since MW3 has been out, and I hated BO in comparison.. maybe because Im use to MW3, but id rather stay on MW3 then BO

Still favour mw3, but i loved mw2 and pretty much hated black ops so just my preference

Sandy_Eggo

i agree MW2 is my favorite CoD but that's the CoD i started on i just wish everybody didnt have to use noobtubes to get easy kills..noobtubing took zero skill and it completely ruined the game especially with one man army can't forget commando getting stabbed 30 feet away without all that BS that would be the best CoD ever even over CoD4 IMO

I prefer MW3, but that is because I am a big fan of the modern weapons systems and the kill streaks. The only thing that I consistently give Black Ops an advantage in is map design. I think they are more balanced, and they all look different. If you notice all the Infinity Ward maps have reoccurring themes. I don't think IW has put major effort into developing the maps in MW3.