1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 72 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2012 5:58 PM by zero7272 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Assassin and Stopping Power

stoppin power would not be the best way that would be stupid. U can here people see people and bein good counters assassin. the perks are fine in mw3 people just like to complain about everything.

• 21. Re: Assassin and Stopping Power
    Noob_Lyncher

Actually, the minimap is for people who don't want to have to pause and click start to see if incoming killstreaks are friendly or not. That's the only reason why I get predatored more in HC.

• 22. Re: Assassin and Stopping Power
    ghorman

In all honesty I've really have played a lot of hardcore when MW3 was released but I played a crap ton in the previous titles.

• 23. Re: Assassin and Stopping Power
    rankismet

AttackRabbits wrote:

I have 30% accuracy, I rarely miss.  My eyes work wonderfully.

I have A-40's, i hear just fine.

I was personally invited to attend COD XP because my stats were so incredible.  Is that enough experience for you?

Golly, gee... am I supposed to now be impressed with your e-peen or something?

Even though you are a self proclaimed God of Call of Duty...

... you whinge over missing dots.

• 24. Re: Assassin and Stopping Power

i think that is a dumb idea. the game is well rounded. people who suck tend to camp. other people that suck just run around and die twenty times a game. people who are good hunt, prowl. good reaction time. U shouldt rely on your rader for everything.

• 25. Re: Assassin and Stopping Power

tbh i see way more people use something like quickdraw or hardline than hardline, i play domination.

and to be totally honest with you, quickdraw is almost stopping power, enabling you to get an extra couple of shots in before your opponent. this would equate to extra damage that stopping power provided.

if you didnt realise that then tbh why are you complaining? think it through. assassin has counters, and i maybe find one person a round at the moment other than me who uses assassin.

also, stealth perks should NOT matter if YOU are a GOOD player cos YOU only use the MAP as a SMALL GUIDE and not rely on it. EYES BEFORE HUD

• 26. Re: Assassin and Stopping Power
    rankismet

Noob_Lyncher wrote:

Actually, the minimap is for people who don't want to have to pause and click start to see if incoming killstreaks are friendly or not. That's the only reason why I get predatored more in HC.

Yeah... because verbal communication is so difficult to manage.

• 27. Re: Assassin and Stopping Power
    Noob_Lyncher

Exactly. Randoms never talk, unless they're screaming about getting killed.

• 28. Re: Assassin and Stopping Power
    Cold_Roses

Do you also believe that blind eye is OP because it negates killstreaks like helicopters? Everyone uses assassin because too many noobs use UAV. BTW the counter to assassin is quickdraw.

• 29. Re: Assassin and Stopping Power
    rankismet

Noob_Lyncher wrote:

Exactly. Randoms never talk, unless they're screaming about getting killed.

And this is the game's fault how?

... btw... you know I was being sarcastic when I said, "Yeah... because verbal communication is so difficult to manage"

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next