25 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2012 5:03 AM by fissuresofrequent RSS

Its been almost 3 months...

I know I'm making a patch thread, but... I've been really patient with you Treyarch and I appreciate you porting MW3 to the Wii, but if it isn't too much to ask; can you please make it faster? So we can all have a more enjoyable experience.

• Re: Its been almost 3 months...
    momskirbyok

This, sir, is one of the reaosns why I am giving up on them. I suggest you just either quit CoD, or if you want to still play CoD, get an Xbox or Ps3. I am gonna get one because of this, and most of my RL friends play Ps3.

padiego

Its may. give up, there's no more patches being made.

Why would anybody buy a ps3/360 now? Either wait for the Wii U or new Xbox/Playstation otherwise you'd really be wasting your money. Then again why should I care it's not my money. I see the appeal to buying one, but that puts a dent in anyone's wallet. Especially for a year and a half until it'll be outdated. Once again though I don't know whose parents but stuff for them, but even then you'd be obligated not to ask for a new console for some time. Then again some parents don't care.

I don't know.

fissuresofrequent

^^ Perfectly said

Theres still a lot of games that weren't release on the wii but I have always being interested on at least trying them aka Halo, left 4 dead, battlefield, mass effect, GTA, skyrim, assassins creed, batman, bioshock, red dead redemption, LA noire and last but not least viva pinata

And most of this games of what i have seen are fine singleplayer games so I wouldn't say its a waste of money and its not like i would get a console in release date anyway's probably a year or two after so it might not be the smartest decision for multiplayer games but for singleplayer i say i have games for a while.

For me isnt about graphics its about games so until i run out of games to play i wont get another console (same as i did with the wii)

They must have money trees in Colombia you named at least 12 game series. With my crude estimation I'll say $60 per game and I'll even assume ten games. BOOM!!!! 600 smackers. Most of those series also have more than one game. That Xbox not only costed you $200, but is also causing you to spend more money on it.

Just to make another point, some of those games will also come to the Wii U. If you wait for the Wii U, you'd be able to purchase those games while not being on an outdated console.

Well i am not getting all of them and they are going to be less then 60 because they are old games and the xbox costed me more then $200 what do you think i live in the US? well yeah consoles are money holes but better then other forms of enterteinment.aka going to the movies, playing paintball, racing karts and other stuff i like to do this is the cheapest for the time i spend on them

They will still be outdated games for when the Wii U comes out and even if they are in outdated console so what? i would still enjoy the game as much as i can either way just one i can do it right now other i have to wait 6 months at least and as i said before wouldnt get it in release first for prices secondly the bugs that can come with the first one not taking the chance thanks also here they still sell the ps3 at $500 and the xbox at $400 (the 4gb one) gotta love my country

Well you named all those games I gave you a very rough estimate, it'll be at least $350. I don't know how much those old games cost, but either way you've gotten ripped off. Is burning $400 better than waiting six months? That's your decision, and it is a tough one, but I would have waited it out. Or at least see what E3 has to offer on the Wii U.

How am I getting ripped off? you pay $50 for mw3 right? would you cant that as a rip off? okay bad example lets say black ops you play 12 days? at least that's so much gameplay value for only $50. Going to the movies is like $6 bucks plus transport $8-9 for only 3 hours that's a worst investment then a game, totally worth buying games over so many other stuff we entertain ourselves this days.

Last E3 I watched most of the Wii U as possible and honestly they didn't show anything I could be excited for, 1080p? I don't care about that, Mario games? I have my bunch I enjoyed them i will still play them, supporting nintendo? I bought my wii and pay the games I wanted for the price they wanted to sell I would still have my Wii for whenever I feel need to play Mario or too finish zelda (I really need to get in that..)

Worst case scenario Wii U is a hit and I get it 2 years into the console cycle I got the wii considerably late and enjoy it a bunch I think I will be okay as I said before a lot of games to buy and enough time to enjoy them 100%

Whatever you say, just remember, if you ever feel like it was a rip off remember to tell me. I'll be here to tell you I told you so. :p

This also bothers me because it sort of conflicts with what you told me outside of these forums that you will get the new Xbox no matter how much it costs. :/ 

I also believe you said on its release date you'd get it, but I don't think you'd say that, but I remember you saying it, and I know that hardly makes sense, but I'll roll with it.

Don't worry bro it will be my priority number 1 but i don't think I could because you don't have skype and we wont probably still be in mw3 forums *wink* get skype* *wink* *wink*

I said I would get it yes, I don't remember saying no matter how much it costs but maybe I did I have a plan for consoles in general anyway's, but I am 100% sure I never said in release date that's not me I prefer to wait and see if it works and doesn't get red ringed or catches fire you know the typical stuff.. maybe you dream with me and thats what you remember

momskirbyok

The reason I am getting one is because I have REAL friends in REAL LIFE that play it. Not because of the graphics..and Fissure ,you only agreed because Jet and I proved you wrong on Skype yesterday,

REAL friends...

That's crazy talk.

momskirbyok

What's so crazy about it? I have friends in real life that want to play online with me. I had like 5 real life friends on Wii, and they all left to Ps3. They told me how awesome Ps3 is, and it made me want to get one. I'm not leaving Wii though..

That is the only legitimate reason to get on at this point, but even with that reason for me it's not enough. Reason being, because what happens when they get the ps4. Then you're in the same situation, and you'll have to buy a ps4 and you'll be thinking,

Why did I buy that ps3? I could've waited for the ps4.

However this again leads into why should I tell others how to spend their money. I'm just trying to help prevent the (in my opinion) wasting of money on a ps360. Your situation may be different, but I can see that happening to people.

Seriously, Buy what you want, don't buy what you don't want...  What's a legitimate reason for you isn't legitimate for me. I'm alot older than you guys and have alot more disposable income.  .. At least thats what I call it when I left vegas 2K in the hole...  freakin blackjack dealers...they are the devil!  Should've stuck with craps!  Ok, I'm better now..back on topic..

I can see some people dropping the $$$ on PS360 and regretting though.  I do see your point. 

Well even when I try to see it through the perspective of others I still see someone buying one now will end up kicking themselves for it. I'm not trying to tell people how to spend their money, I'm not a financial adviser nor do I plan to be, but I am more of cautioning people. I see people getting frustrated with MW3 and may make an impulse buy out of anger without thinking. All I'm really trying to do is get those people to think about it. I know some people can be frivolous with their spending or in some cases frivolous with spending their parent's money.

momskirbyok

I have wanted a Ps3 for a long time....even before Mw3 was released and though of. I am spending my OWN money on it, not my parents' money.

Thank you.

I said it before and I was wrong, but this time i'm confident there will be no more patches. Personally, I think its out and out disgusting by the way activision sold us a plumb, and never admitted they got so much wrong, and also the fact that more than half their staff don't even know that cod exists on wii. They had their last penny from me, any games made by them that I might be interested in will be purchased 2nd hand in the future. I got my boy an xbox for his birthday in a few weeks, i'll be getting what I always wanted, motogp for the online racing experience. Maybe by playing a few other games I might master the controls and think about getting a fps game, but I know i'll get hooked on the racing..

fissuresofrequent

It's hard to find a 5 star lobby (if you know what I mean)  these days with hackers and FMG-9s