1 2 3 4 Previous Next 62 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2012 3:58 PM by esmorgue Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Well it is that time of year again...
    esmorgue

All we can do is stand for something. There is a old saying " If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything" and this holds true with a lot of people. There are only a few that have common sense to begin with.

• 11. Re: Well it is that time of year again...
    esmorgue

First off, How do Sennalike? Also, where in the hell have you been? I havent seen you in a long time.

The thing that is the problem IMO, is the more they acquire new players the worse the game gets. We continue to get players that focus on the wrappings...instead of the quality of the product they are buying. I want a good feel when I play CoD online, not a good view ( well framerate has to be good ) of pretty new things. I have no problem with the insertion of new additions by any means. I just want what MATTERS.... SMOOTH as possible gameplay.

• 12. Re: Well it is that time of year again...

All I know is that this guy isn't buying into the hype, as much as I believe 3arc makes the better CoD games.

Elite 2.0 is also about 99% out of the question. I purchased Elite not knowing about the free version and specifically for the Clan Ops. And what do they do? Throw one out a month (approximate over time ratio to date) and I get a clan title with a p*ss-colored clan tag. Whoopy-doo.

All I have hope for is the campaign will be sweet, and zombies is always fun, but then again, I can always save $60 and play zombies on Black Ops...

• 13. Re: Well it is that time of year again...
    DaShuk2381

The match making is god awful, I live in the mid-east US and I am constantly being matched in French and Spanish speaking lobbies, which is ridiculous. Since the last two patches came out the game has been near unplayable for me. I was one of those who started off horrible at the game, watched the ELITE vids and watched better players to learn to play better, brought my K/D all the way up from 0.36 to 0.98 and was on the cusp of finally cracking 1.00 and then the last two patches came out and I'm back down to 0.90 at no fault of my own other than constantly getting one shotted when I think I'm behind cover, then seeing the cam and I'm out in the open, or shooting a guy 17 times in the face only to have him waltz slow-mo through my gunfire and knife me in the knee and I'm dead, only to see in the cam I never fired a shot. I am def. not buying BOPS2 and if it wasn't for the waste of $50 I spent on ELITE I would have given up on MW3 a long time ago. You can play 10+ positive games and your k/d goes nowhere, then have a bad game or two and it's way down. This game is like treading water while someone takes a leak on your head. The other night I went 32-5 one game, then pulled host and went 4 and 18. Just insane how much the connection/lag, etc. can totally screw you on this game.

• 14. Re: Well it is that time of year again...
    esmorgue

I want to be "sold" hype of improved online performance, connectivity, functionality. I have seen 2 years go by of being completely dishonorable mentions of the game being fixed. More people need to stand up for themselves and others and ask the Developers to address the issues stated above immediately. We have time right now. The new Forum is open. I and others like robsstang have Threads of substance that need support. His *Petition for HD Install* is very important for the sake of our consoles. He has been trying to get that done for years...at least going into the 4th now.

• 15. Re: Well it is that time of year again...

4 years? Don't see that happening. lol

Would totally be awesome, though. It's almost a necessity for the Xbox (that's why it blows), so that's why they do it.

Hope it happens, though. If anyone is going to listen and go for it, it'd be 3arc, but due to business (Due dates, money, personnel, etc.) they may be able to or even want to, but cannot, and that's a sad but true thing.

• 16. Re: Well it is that time of year again...
    esmorgue

Vigilance is the key to getting important matters dealt with. As is support of these matters.

• 17. Re: Well it is that time of year again...
    sennalike

I'm good thanks.  I took two months off this game, to preserve my sanity.  Now I am back, but not much has changed/improved.  What bugs me the most, connected with the matchmaking/lag problem is the number of times I have to keep backing out of matches because they are just unplayable.  I always try to avoid lobbies over the 75ms, but occasionally you get thrown into one before being able to back out.

I think a good idea woud be to slow down the matchmaking.  I'd be happier waiting two minutes for a decent match than simply being thrown into a rubbish one to "save time".  I will look for the new BO2 forum and give you my support!

• 18. Re: Well it is that time of year again...

Being 41 years old i've been playing vidoe games since the Atari 2600 when it came out back in 1977. So i have seen how much better the games have become. Sports, racing, and other fps have gotten better. Not this game it has gotten worse since MW2.

• 19. Re: Well it is that time of year again...
    esmorgue

sennalike wrote:

I'm good thanks.  I took two months off this game, to preserve my sanity.  Now I am back, but not much has changed/improved.  What bugs me the most, connected with the matchmaking/lag problem is the number of times I have to keep backing out of matches because they are just unplayable.  I always try to avoid lobbies over the 75ms, but occasionally you get thrown into one before being able to back out.

I think a good idea woud be to slow down the matchmaking.  I'd be happier waiting two minutes for a decent match than simply being thrown into a rubbish one to "save time".  I will look for the new BO2 forum and give you my support!

It would be much appreciated. Also look up robsstang's thread for HD Install.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next