1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 60 Replies Latest reply: May 20, 2012 2:22 AM by azn_chic Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: P90...Why Don't More People Use It?!

Why do you NOt care about the NOOBS who use them?  If they kill you, it's a kill right?  That hurts your KDR.  You better watch out for me then because I'm no NOOB.  I have been called that when I use my grenade launcher on people.  It's funny!  I step out in front of someone and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!  It's funny.  Oh well, things happen!

• 21. Re: P90...Why Don't More People Use It?!
    azn_chic

I own 5. M1 Garand, Sig 566, Browning 16 Ga., Savage Mark II, P99. Have used tons of other weapons, SCAR-L and SCAR-H, FN A5, FN Five-seven, FS2000, H&K USP .40, Remington 870, Sig P220, AK 47, M1 Carbine, M&P 15, FNP-45, Ruger .22...The list goes on and on. Nothing like a great day in the desert shooting sh*t.

So yes, some people here have actually used weapons before, and actually know a thing or two about firearms.

• 22. Re: P90...Why Don't More People Use It?!
    vileself

Noobs dont really have the skill to outgun me multiple times. Ive been playing CoD for a long time and Im tough to beat. Sure a noob can round a corner with akimbos and get a kill on me, but they can do that with any weapon. Its the guys who have enough skill to be persistant with these weapons and build high killstreaks and are in a sense just abusing the power off the weapons.

Certain guns in the game just make things easier, ACR, MP7, PP90M1, Striker, MSR, FMG9's. Noobs usually need these guns in order to compete with the more advanced players but some sad advanced players feel the need to use these weapons so they can get 500 MOABS and have  a KDR of 3.0 and get to 15/80 faster than all of their friends.

• 23. Re: P90...Why Don't More People Use It?!
    WKMMS

vileself wrote:

Certain guns in the game just make things easier, ACR, MP7, PP90M1, Striker, MSR, FMG9's. Noobs usually need these guns in order to compete with the more advanced players

the bolt-action MSR is a noob gun now?

• 24. Re: P90...Why Don't More People Use It?!

It's the only sub I use.......

• 25. Re: P90...Why Don't More People Use It?!

I have that class reserved for skilled enemies only. ;-)

For those who are not worthy, only get to see my MP5. As that is the last SMG that is going for gold camo.

• 26. Re: P90...Why Don't More People Use It?!
    azn_chic

how do you judge which enemy is worthy? lol The MP5 is also a great SMG, I see it often being used by low level players. But people don't use it properly, and then complain because it doesn't get them kills lol

• 27. Re: P90...Why Don't More People Use It?!
    azn_chic

I haven't seen the MSR being used much in lobbies I'm in...but I mostly play HC so I can't speak for Core. Why is it a noob gun? Do a lot of quickscopers use it? I just recently started to L118A, another bolt action rifle, and I find it harder to use than the semi-autos in the game like the Dragunov and Barrett. I don't quickscope though, maybe that's my problem? lol

• 28. Re: P90...Why Don't More People Use It?!

Then I'm in that hand ful.  How big is your hand?

• 29. Re: P90...Why Don't More People Use It?!

I'm good with certain guns and attachments.  If I have the wrong gun in the wrong map then I will get owned.  I have to select my weapons carefully in every match, especially during a Clan Op mission.  If it is hard core then I need to use Assassin and dead silence.  I can't run around like a chicken or a crazed man.  I get shot too easy.  I love noobing people.  It's part of the game.  Like it or not.  I love to blast a fool with a grenade and the guy flies 10 ft up in the air which is unrealistic any way.  I watch people get shot and they do a spin in the air.  That's fake.  People just die and fall over unless a bomb hit s them NOT a .223 Nato round.  sometimes you have to use a grenade launcher!  If someone is in the corner and you shot them several times and they still don't die it's a must!  I use my Saw launcher for that!  I get more points for using the more powerful weapons. Hey, it's war theirs no rules.  It's to live or die bottom line!  If I was in a corner and you threw grenades or whatever ever and I did not die you would grenade my ass too right?  A lot of people I see use the Javelin to hit targets a far.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next