1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 62 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2012 3:58 PM by esmorgue Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Well it is that time of year again...

its so sad you actually think you or a billion ppl complaining or trying to hint of things to fix black ops plays just as horrible as mw3 they aren't listening they never will so dont even try. all these pages forums posts all complaints about this or that is it fixed... its been a $hit game since release and bops 2 aint gonna be any better so save your time money and sanity dont bother with another cod cuz its gonna suck just like this one. besides bops 2 looks so gay futuristic with flyin saucers and stupid graphics yea i didnt even finish the trailer it looked so stupid

• 41. Re: Well it is that time of year again...
    ghamorra

trapped_ wrote:

besides bops 2 looks so gay futuristic with flyin saucers and stupid graphics yea i didnt even finish the trailer it looked so stupid

If you did finish the trailer or even paid a bit of attention you'd know that this game is based in the near future and doesn't even come close to having "flyin saucers"

• 42. Re: Well it is that time of year again...
    bigstack007

I have 20 x 5 mb VDSL internet. (that's 20mb down 5mb up),My ping is a steady 21 to 25.(not great but not bad either) Jitter is 0. My bandwith is around 3400 or so.But for some reason i can't ever find a 50 ping match. Sometimes i get lucky and get into a 75 ping match,but mostly it's 100 or 125 ping that i get stuck playing. I'm ported for MW3,open NAT, 8 out of 10 matches it makes me host when i join a fresh lobby.(probably cause i'm ported correctly). I can do ping tests all day long and it's always between 21 and 25. ALWAYS.

I called activision and asked them why can't i find 50 ping matches when i'm clearly below 50 ping and the guy had NOTHING to say about that. He didn't know what to say to me. He puts me on hold and told his supervisor or whoever about my problem and then he suggested i play in the early morning hours before sun up. Really? That was their solution. The best they could do was to tell me to play in the early morning hours..WOW

I guess i need to stay up all night,lose my job,become a vampire or something, just to try and get into a 50 ping match...Yeah right.

• 43. Re: Well it is that time of year again...
    esmorgue

That was the dumbest customer service comment that I have heard in a while.

• 44. Re: Well it is that time of year again...
    esmorgue

Sorry, but I had to. That crap was ridiculous. I was shooting people that werent looking, they would do a Moonwalk and turn 180 degrees and kill me.

• 45. Re: Well it is that time of year again...

I have 60mg broadband from virgin. No problems my end as per usual. Get better internets... Seemplez.

• 46. Re: Well it is that time of year again...
    esmorgue

UK? If so..you are one of the first to say that you have no problems. I have see a lot of UK Forumites state they have Virgin and have problems.

• 47. Re: Well it is that time of year again...
    sennalike

If you want a service that varies between 0.02-60meg, then yeah go with Virgin.  If you want a service that is consistent then look elsewhere.  Sounds to me like NJOY hs simply been playing at the right/lucky time.  Personally, I am with Sky and they don't vary their service, it is consistently good, more than can be said for CoD.

Anyway, the problem isn't the internet service provider, if it was then after five years of CoD we would have soon realised and everybody switched to the best.  Not only that, the better your connection the greater chance you have of being host and suffering from that angle.  So it isn't "simples".

• 48. Re: Well it is that time of year again...

I'm a 3 prestige with over 4days of gameplay and I play at all times against all opponents from all countries. Not just luck.

• 49. Re: Well it is that time of year again...
    sennalike

If you're still singing from the same song sheet after the 13days I have put in then I would agree with you.  I have probably had around half of those days as okay, but only because I back out of any lobby above 75ms, which I shouldn't have to do.  My brother has Virgin and he disagrees with you, he wishes he had stayed with Sky who he had previously.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next