1 2 3 Previous Next 101 Replies Latest reply: Aug 2, 2013 4:05 PM by Bobthrobber RSS

Spawn trapping is a ban-able offence , , WTF, , ,

wolverinecm71

Sorry if ya already knew this, but it's news to me.I thought it was just good game play..

How can they enforce it? If you have players that snipe in certain spots spawn trapping is going to happen.

This is going way to far... In some game modes spawn trapping is going to happen,what are you supposed to do ,not shot someone so they can get out of spawn?WTF

https://twitter.com/#!/BanCandy/status/202151085505388546

• 1. Re: Spawn trapping is a ban-able offence , , WTF, , ,
    markocc

As much as I HATE cheating spawn trapping scum it is much easier for them to just ban people who do it instead of actually fixing the real cause of the problem in the first place, the horrific spawns.

• 2. Re: Spawn trapping is a ban-able offence , , WTF, , ,
    rankismet

wolverinecm71 wrote:

Sorry if ya already knew this, but it's news to me.I thought it was just good game play..

How can they enforce it? If you have players that snipe in certain spots spawn trapping is going to happen.

This is going way to far... In some game modes spawn trapping is going to happen,what are you supposed to do ,not shot someone so they can get out of spawn?WTF

Not news...

... and there's a difference between spawn contain and spawn trap.

• 3. Re: Spawn trapping is a ban-able offence , , WTF, , ,
    wolverinecm71

Thats my point ,it a fine line...interchange for one..almost every game someone gets trapped in the corner on the otherside of the tunnel..so all its going to take is someone getting upset they lost and sending in a video of them not being able to get out of that spawn and a team will get reset?Its not that hard to get trapped back there ( i have many times)if you are playing good players 3 players can trap ya  And thats just one map..I can see being upset but a ban-able offence.When the spawns are so f-d......I just dont get it..

• 4. Re: Spawn trapping is a ban-able offence , , WTF, , ,
    rankismet

wolverinecm71 wrote:

Thats my point ,it a fine line...interchange for one..almost every game someone gets trapped in the corner on the otherside of the tunnel..so all its going to take is someone getting upset they lost and sending in a video of them not being able to get out of that spawn and a team will get reset?Its not that hard to get trapped back there ( i have many times)if you are playing good players 3 players can trap ya  And thats just one map..I can see being upset but a ban-able offence.When the spawns are so f-d......I just dont get it..

They ban for killing a team over, and over, and over as soon as they spawn.

Containing a team in their spawn (meaning the can try to get out but fail) is not the issue.

• 5. Re: Spawn trapping is a ban-able offence , , WTF, , ,
    wolverinecm71

Ok thanks for the clarity...just seemed like a pretty grey area..

• 6. Re: Spawn trapping is a ban-able offence , , WTF, , ,
    r8edtripx

wolverinecm71 wrote:

I wouldn't have believed it if you hadn't included the link. That is so crazy to me.

What's really RIDICULOUS is that whenever someone gets banned, they don't tell them why they got banned. How nuts is that? It's freaking laughable.

• 7. Re: Spawn trapping is a ban-able offence , , WTF, , ,

Thats Awsome news!!!!! Ill make sure I have theater mode on now, Its people who actually have no skill , just a party and know where the spawns are who get High kd by doing this. Im glad they are going to bann these retards ruining the game

• 8. Re: Spawn trapping is a ban-able offence , , WTF, , ,

Wrong I dont care what you call it, spaw contain spawn kill, spawn trap, spawn yankee doodle, play the objective, cap ALL flags thats the objective , not cap b and c  and tlet them have A, so you know where they spawn. thats not fair and its not playing the game correctly. I too have just been runninga nd gunning and see a guy spawn infront of me, no one is saying let them kill you, just dont stick around for the next 5 or 6 , continue with the objective

• 9. Re: Spawn trapping is a ban-able offence , , WTF, , ,
    rankismet

ERROR_6_ wrote:

[...] play the objective, cap ALL flags thats the objective , not cap b and c  and tlet them have A, so you know where they spawn. thats not fair and its not playing the game correctly. [...]

100% disagree.

1 2 3 Previous Next