1 39 40 41 42 43 Previous Next 425 Replies Latest reply: May 16, 2012 11:47 AM by LordCronos Go to original post RSS
  • 420. Re: Wanna know why Quickscoping needs to be in CoD?
    vileself

How many times have you been killed by a quickscoper in MW3. For me its 0. If your number is any higher than that then you either suck at CoD or maybe you have a crap internet connection.

• 421. Re: Wanna know why Quickscoping needs to be in CoD?

vileself wrote:

How many times have you been killed by a quickscoper in MW3. For me its 0. If your number is any higher than that then you either suck at CoD or maybe you have a crap internet connection.

• 423. Re: Wanna know why Quickscoping needs to be in CoD?
    That5What5Up

Even if you ARE telling the truth (not that im saying you arent of course, im sure youre good at cod), your logic basically states that something needs to be in cod because you've never been killed by it yet in this game.

I've never been killed by shotguns shooting from hundreds of feet away, if they let snipers qs people at point blank shouldnt they put infinite range shotties in cod too?

• 424. Re: Wanna know why Quickscoping needs to be in CoD?
    trialstardragon

No I want my unlimited round xm25 instead where I can fire 20 rounds all at once in the game. So if a sniper tries to QS I will boucning him around like a rag doll until he respawns.

• 425. Re: Wanna know why Quickscoping needs to be in CoD?

Excuse me buddy, but there is aim assist on ARs too. Heres an idea instead of you crying that nobody will play your custom game mode why don't you go online in a proper game and quickscope and see how much you "exploit" it then? Your facts are full of sh*t, if quickscoping was an exploit then how is it that it has not been removed from the game? It is entirely different to getting outside the map as the developers did not intend for players to be outside the map but they did intend to make players able to shoot at any time during the aiming process! How about we force users of ARs SMGs Shottys and LMGs to wait a few seconds after aiming before they can shoot? Does that sound fair? Then why try to do it to snipers? Do you deny that it is possible to kill someone across the map with an AR? Or that spraying an SMG without aiming is faster than the fastest quickscope? I have a fact for you, you are part of a minority of gamers who hate quickscoping so go and dolphin dive on your head.

1 39 40 41 42 43 Previous Next