6 Replies Latest reply: May 16, 2012 1:38 PM by monty71 RSS

Maybe i view COD differently do you?

monty71

I like to read the forums for tips load outs and such always some great advice and good people. Sometimes i wonder about some folks,

don't get me wrong there are times when i get fustrated, lag comp etc. but i do not let it ruin my day and my rage is usually a couple words that begin with the letter "F" "S" etc. and its over.

Boosters,mods, etc simple report and avoid. This is only a game not much really in the grand scheme of this thing we call life. So just relaxe report what you can or find , feel is wrong and move on.  Whats your veiws on COD and its place in your life?Do you need to be the best at it or do you view it simple as a form of entertainment and relaxation.

• Re: Maybe i view COD differently do you?
    electricfuneralfire

Since ive had children (been a parent for 8 plus years now) I havnt been able to make it to the gym near as much. I used to lift wiegths, play basketball, box and whatever else everyday. So these days CoD is what fills my competeive itch. And just like sports CoD is relaxing to me and also entertaining.

electricfuneralfire

Well I definately get upset when I play, just like with any competition. Ive always been very good about keeping my head in any situation and not losing my temper, and thats with any game I play. But just like with any competetive game, there will be people like me who handle losing good and there are those who handle it worse than others.

And not to stereotype but I would say the ones that lose there temper are the ones you see on here asking for nerfs and things like that. Thier just so frustrated the use the use things like the forums to help them vent, which is understandalbe. Honestly tho I thin the should leave the game as is when it first comes out (aside from tech issues that need fixed). If the change something then it will just upset others. And they have spoiled people by fixing almost anything people complain about. I mean if someone loses a few boxing matches in a row and then they start a petition to start allowing shots below the belt because they are a short fighter and they think that will "balance things out" in the ring, will that get passed no. You cant change a game or a sport just because someone cant find a way to adapt and overcome. Because the first time you change the came youve given the person an easy button that they have now become accustomed to.

CowboySr

A strange thread title. And you dont.

monty71

Good analogy electric.

Cowboy i know weird thread title but i was curious as to why some folks really get bent out of shape. I just read some of the threads and think it sounds like that persons whole day has been ruined.

But such is life we all have different opinions attitudes etc.