1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 64 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2012 6:14 PM by starbuckfrack Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: I hate Activision now (Elite DLC SCAM)

i wish i could like this post a million times enough to the point were the cod "professionals" would get off there asses and fix these things

• 21. Re: I hate Activision now (Elite DLC SCAM)
    CowboySr

Yeah, this^

• 22. Re: I hate Activision now (Elite DLC SCAM)

I highly doubt that a successful company owning, luxury gadget owning, businessman, surrounded by beautiful woman, spells 'because' like so: cos.

• 23. Re: I hate Activision now (Elite DLC SCAM)

I doubt that a successful company owning, businessman surrounded by beautiful women who has a penthous on the beach a). plays MW3 and b). would be on this forum.

Nice try, A+ on the imagination. We all know you're still 12-13. Thanks for the giggles.

• 24. Re: I hate Activision now (Elite DLC SCAM)

Elite as its now with only 7 or 8 full multiplayer maps is worth $15 hardly. For 50$ we should have gotten like 25-30 maps already.

• 25. Re: I hate Activision now (Elite DLC SCAM)
    ghostsniper2010

You only just noticed activision always take s ya money and does not carei brought ELITE but wont be next time

• 26. Re: I hate Activision now (Elite DLC SCAM)

Yes I know what you mean but many people at Activision work very hard its only robert kotick who uses these scientology tactics to have a religious following of consumers who dont even inquestion the service and bonus content.

• 27. Re: I hate Activision now (Elite DLC SCAM)
    starbuckfrack

LotusDieHard wrote:

Elite as its now with only 7 or 8 full multiplayer maps is worth $15 hardly. For 50$ we should have gotten like 25-30 maps already.

So you DIDNT read the part that said "20 peices OVER a NINE MONTH PERIOD" which now says "20plus peices over 9 months ?????

They promised 12 multiplayer maps and thats what you are going to get. 12.

So do you always go shell out money for a two scoop cone and say they should give you 5 scoops ?

They promised an amount and thats what you are going to get. At first they promised 20 then the raised it. Be glad for that because they could have kept it at 20.

Also you may not have noticed but in the past for about 60 bucks we only got around 16 maps or so in the other CODs. 7 or 8 maps like they did before would have cost you about 30 dollars. There is that thing called inflation.

Look at the good side Microsoft just raised their Live price after 5 years of Service to 1 dollar more per month. and Video Games have still only been about 60 bucks for what ? Ten years now ?

BTW those scientology tactics must really be working because you arent a believer in them but you STILL bought the game.

• 28. Re: I hate Activision now (Elite DLC SCAM)
    starbuckfrack

LotusDieHard wrote:

Yes I know what you mean but many people at Activision work very hard its only robert kotick who uses these scientology tactics to have a religious following of consumers who dont even inquestion the service and bonus content.

And your piont IS ????

You may not have paid much attention but look around. Other companies are doing the same exact "Elite thing". There are Season Passes out there for MANY games now that ask for money in advance.

And in a month even BF3 is going to have Battlefield Premium. And people will still pay in advance and then complain about it later.

they didnt force you to buy anything. You just made a choice to buy it and it wasnt for your tastes.

• 29. Re: I hate Activision now (Elite DLC SCAM)

starbuckfrack wrote:

they didnt force you to buy anything. You just made a choice to buy it and it wasnt for your tastes.

Nope. They advertised 4 new full Multiplayer Maps thru the content calendar for MAY for elite losers. People bought elite cos of that. What they really delivered was only 1 MP Map ! That is not "not to my tastes" its a SCAM just like Bernie Madoff lied to Investors, Activision is lying to their greatest supporters. Its idiotic, I am suprised they still havent taken action and changed this around by giving us more full maps NOW.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next