4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2012 12:15 AM by borielmaliante RSS

Need To Join a Clan! Any Suggestions? [MW3-XBOX]

Im a premium elite member, and looking to join a clan.
Im from London, Im on every morning and evening. Play are game types in MW3, Have all the maps.

Give me a message, Looking for popular clans that play as a team!
My GamerTag is : JamieeDudee
Prestige 3 Level 61

• Re: Need To Join a Clan! Any Suggestions? [MW3-XBOX]
    MissVendetta

CLASS M GAMING IS RECRUITING! [PC|XBOX|PS3]

Class M Gaming Wants You!

We are currently recruiting both casual and competitive gamers for our community, all skill levels are welcome. If you PLAY TO WIN, you're welcome to start a competitive squad or tryout for an existing one!Our mission has and always will be to provide an excellent and stable gaming environment for members of the community to enjoy and benefit from.

Our clan plays a variety of game modes, including: TDM, Kill Confirmed, Domination, etc.

ATTN: We're also accepting clan mergers into our community, and are looking for leadership for all platforms.

Supported Console Games:

Armored Core 5 [Xbox]

Modern Warfare 3 [PS3|Xbox|PC]

Battlefield 3    [PS3|Xbox|PC]

Gears of War 3 [Xbox]

Halo:Reach [Xbox]

What we can offer you:

+High quality website & forum

+Competitive teams <-Tryouts only.

+Community for 15+ games over 3 platforms

+Leadership opportunities

+Product/Game reviews (Coming Soon)

+Youtube channel

Requirements:

+At least 13 years of age (16+ to join staff)

+Team Players

+Working Headset/Mic

+Willingness to maintain activity in the community

If you’re interested in joining our community, register an account athttp://www.classmgamer.com and then go to Apply to CMG -> Membership to fill out an application!

Contact Information:

MissVendetta@ClassMGamer.com

• Re: Need To Join a Clan! Any Suggestions? [MW3-XBOX]
    preacherx610

Hello Raven0us Rhin0 here leader of Motley Crue III or MC3 we are a clan of skilled foul mouthed and relaxed players who now how to win and rarely ever lose. If you love TDM Dom and Demo this clan is for you. Motley Crue III is currently level 24(1pt away from 25) with 39 members and a overall KD of 1.54

We are looking for skilled mature players who are willing to play with other members aswell as compete in a majority of the clan ops

Requirements

1. You must have Premium and a working Mic

2. You must have a kd and w/l of atleast 1.00 i am willing to make some acceptions

3. You can not be a squeaker! atleast 17yrs of age

4. All new members go through a probationary period for 30 days where you are expected to be social with other clan members and compete in 70% of the clan ops, I will make acceptions for family and work

5. No cheating or boosting of any form if caught you will be removed and reported

6. Must live in U.S.

7. Must respect all clan members

These Requirements are not strict or demanding it is simply to root out those who want to leech of the clan and not make an effort if you are still interested in joining please msg me on XBL and i will get back to you ASAP  

GT= Raven0us Rhin0  (they are zeros)