20 Replies Latest reply: Jun 12, 2012 1:41 PM by thebettws RSS

MW3 MAP PACKS NONE ON FREE FOR ALL???????

why does mw3 not let users use the new maps for free for all???  i basicly bought the new maps and have never really used them because they never have them in free for all. the elite playlist only has deathmatch and a few other game modes. please add free for all to elite playlist for new maps and future maps. its not fair that we dont get to play them unless we play detahmatch or sum other match??? 

• Re: MW3 MAP PACKS NONE ON FREE FOR ALL???????

Hello JusL33,

Thank you for your suggestion.  The developers absolutely want to hear this sort of feedback from the community to continue improving playlists for everyone to use.  I will forward this information along to the appropriate parties.

How many more "feedbacks" will the developers need to hear? There have been 4 complaints about this playlist that I saw in 5 minutes being on this forum. No one likes it, fix it now. As a matter of fact did anyone ever post a suggestion of making a moshpit playlist on ELITE? NO...NO...

thank you. i hope they get the message and add free for all to all maps/new maps/and future maps. it has been like that since mw2 . please add free for all. thank you for your reply

Mojammer

MW3 is the first time the playlists have been split between premium users who have maps early, and everyone else.  As of today all of the maps are available in every game mode, just like with Black Ops and MW2 when they released map packs and they were available in all game modes. 

There is no precedent for Elite Premium having maps early, so they're still fiddling with the Elite playlists to try to appease as many people as they can.

EDIT: this is assuming you're on xbox.  For PS3 add a month.

bannerholt

Please lets us play the new maps in standart gamemodes like only tdm - i want to play the new maps, but i dont want to play kill confirmed and domination randomly..

please fix this, i realy want to get what i paid for...

chago4

Same here don't like the three format playlist, please make the change soon. I haven't played the new maps since. Waste of $50 and whoever is paying for the maps right now

MW3 and ELITE staff READ chago4's post!!!   Lots of people play one format only!!   Blackops would let you pick specific map packs and then the type match so we know it can be done...stop trying to dictate how we play.  Players will not cave in and play these forced matches... they WILL just search and exit until they get their match--- getting madder the longer this takes....

I stopped playing MW3 for the last few months - I am one who ONLY PLAYS FREE FOR ALL - in fact I suck in the other modes...

And I'm not alone.  My friends also play almost exclusively in this mode (ther's nothing more fun then killing your friends).

I am an ELITE founder, but have played maybe two hours total in the new maps....

COD MW3 STAFF - You are loosing players like me who love the Free for All mode.  I also have friends who mirror my story. Please make at least some of the maps playable in free for all mode. It looks bad when you make massive profits but fail to provide common sense options for the millions of people playing this game. I really enjoy playing it, but I am going and playing other games because I don't really like the team modes, and have played the old maps to the ground and back.

I stopped playing MW3 for the last few months - I am one who ONLY PLAYS FREE FOR ALL - in fact I suck in the other modes...

And I'm not alone.  My friends also play almost exclusively in this mode (ther's nothing more fun then killing your friends).

I am an ELITE founder, but have played maybe two hours total in the new maps....

COD MW3 STAFF - You are loosing players like me who love the Free for All mode.  I also have friends who mirror my story. Please make at least some of the maps playable in free for all. It looks bad when you make massive profits but fail to provide common sense options for the millions of people playing this game. I really enjoy playing it, but I am going and playing other games because I don't really like the team modes, and have played the old maps to the ground and back.

I am an ELITE founder, but have played maybe two hours total in the new maps....have barley played the game in months.

COD MW3 STAFF - You are loosing players like me who love the Free for All mode.  I also have friends who mirror my story. Please make at least some of the maps playable in free for all. It looks bad when you make massive profits but fail to provide common sense options for the millions of people playing this game. I really enjoy playing it, but I am going and playing other games because I don't really like the team modes very much, and have played the old maps in FFA to the ground and back.

I am an ELITE founder, but have played maybe two hours total in the new maps....have barley played the game in months.

COD MW3 STAFF - You are loosing players like me who love the Free for All mode.  I also have friends who mirror my story. Please make at least some of the maps playable in free for all. It looks bad when you make massive profits but fail to provide common sense options for the millions of people playing this game. I really enjoy playing it, but I am going and playing other games because I don't really like the team modes very much, and have played the old maps in FFA to the ground and back.

COD MW3 STAFF - You are loosing players like me who love the Free for All mode.  I also have friends who mirror my story. Please make at least some of the maps playable in free for all. It looks bad when you make massive profits but fail to provide common sense options for the millions of people playing this game. I really enjoy playing it, but I am going and playing other games because I don't really like the team modes, and have played the old maps to the ground and back.

ButcherB

I agree, I personally play mostly free for all. I like that mode,  I don't use a headset because there is so much negative banter and rediculousness going on that I would rather pick up a gun and shoot everything that moves in the game. Some people act as if the game is life or death for them.  Having the game modes on there that most people play would be the way to go and I am sure free for all is one of them.

Sincerely

(DETH)ButcherBronson1

Im very upset that the map pack does not work on free for all. WTF? I feel like Ive been riped off. Its BS!

i've got to say erosion and aground would be perfect for ffa . please add them

. and stop neglecting the solo gamers . how about our own playlist there are so many ffa variants that would work awesome in mw3 .

Solo'ers have regular FFA, HC FFA, AoN, OiC, gungame, and now 1v1 Face-off. That doesn't sound like neglect.

oh no

tdm , dom , dem , s&d, sab , kc , defendor , hq , infected , dropzone, capture the flg , 4v4 tt ,  2v2 and soon to be 3v3 plus the hard core counter parts

vs

ffa , gungame  , 1v1 and out of that 3 only ffa is available in hard core and  gun game is 4 game types jammed together so you dont even get the choice to play what you want

if thats not neglect what is ?

not to mention none of the newer maps (9-12) are included in ffa and none of the dlc has been incuded in the gungame as far as i'm aware

i,ve made a list of a few good ideas for solo games in my MORE FFA VARIANTS tread check it out .

when are these playlist going to be fixed the playlist should be more like black ops with more freedom of choosing wich maps and which game modes instead of 3 format playlist some people like choosing which game modes they would like to play on specific maps its really not fair to the consumers being forced into game modes without actually wanting to play them especially when we are supporting mw3 and buying the game and all of the map packs...... i think we should get the same support from you guys that would cater to our gaming needs

will this ever be taken into consideration?

i hope they do .

would love to see some decent search filters added .

it would work wonders for the custom matches too as at the moment i dont even see why they bother adding it as for me it only ever gets used to go round scouting the new maps .

it's a shame as most of the older fps games always allowed you to search for what you wanted .  it made the custom games more popular than the ranked games in most titles . 

it also made the community alot better as you'd stick in the rooms for longer and actually get to know the players rather than all this in and out style of play we have now .