1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 56 Replies Latest reply: Oct 2, 2012 8:30 AM by kellysa111 Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Are You Still Geting Major Lag?

yup same here i get about 30dl and 1.8-2 up cat6 also there is no such thing as no lag in this piece of **** excuse of a game its the matchmaking the lag comp **** since 1.14 my connection hasnt been above red and well OBVIOUSLY it aint MY connection its the ******* game!

• 51. Re: Are You Still Geting Major Lag?
    rainmaker6

rlbl wrote:

If it is the ISP, why would other games run fine, and some not run?  I seriously doubt that MW3 pushed the boundaries of bandwidth limitations and all of the sudden this game has become unplayable...

My router says 0.0548 megabits per second upstream even less downstream. The greater upstream surprised me. Maybe I was host.  

• 52. Re: Are You Still Geting Major Lag?
    esmorgue

I have no where near the laggy crap that I used to. Yes some disgusting moments but nothing like before.

• 53. Re: Are You Still Geting Major Lag?
    TryHardMVP

OP, I think you need to realize that we have been playing on "Crappy" copper core cable for many, many years, and never had problems until this game.  Well, Black Ops had it's fair share of connection problems as well. 

From experience COD 2, COD 4, WAW, and MW2 never had problems like the last two installments of COD have.  I would say MW2 hit detection was the best. 

Also realize that turbo or power boost, really has no effect on the game, as they are increasing bandwidth.   Bandwidth has absolutely nothing to do with ping, which is what is important.  

This game just doesn't work properly online.

• 54. Re: Are You Still Geting Major Lag?
    Snipingdbag

Explain how my mate who steals wireless Internet from his neighbors to play has gotten over 50 moabs.You can have all the right settings and super fast Speed and a good ping, you will still get fcked as host and by laggy 3 bar players on mw3.

• 55. Re: Are You Still Geting Major Lag?

Why is it only MW3 I have problems with and not all internet gaming?

• 56. Re: Are You Still Geting Major Lag?
    kellysa111

Yes, please explain why Black Ops, GRFS, BF3, and other shooter games don't lag on my connection, but this game does?

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next