12 Replies Latest reply: May 18, 2012 2:28 PM by pj600r RSS

3v3 is a go

cantshoot

just had a playlist update they've added 3v3

• Re: 3v3 is a go

Too bad maximum party is 2. Why cant infinity ward get anything right?

DeadlyCool

so you make a 3v3 playlist that only allows 2 person parties? so instead of playing doubles people have the choice of playing with someone else who is terrible? who the hell is making decisions at this company?

Fix the maximum party size please me and my homies are trying to play :(

Jimi Riddle

On a more positive note, 3v3 is much better than 2v2 or 1v1.

The maps are big enough to take the extra players and if someone blows out, it's easier for the remaining two to hold the fort until another player joins.

Really enjoying the two free maps.

Agree that allowing 3 player parties would make more sense though.

trickster.

i would have enjoyed 6 of our clan members playing 3v3 with each other on a private match.

3v3 is a bit better than the 1v1 2v2 playlist but its still over run with cheapscopers

StubbornLeech07x

Only map that I have had a real issues with cheapscopers on is Aground and which is why I now choose not to play that map.

lucky you i havent been in a game without any yet and if you do kill them a few times they quit and send and crappy messages because for some reason they seem to think the face off games modes are for snipers only

StubbornLeech07x

Yeah, I have been lucky to not end up with cheapscopers but instead I am getting stuck with the campers with their portable radar.  Gateway seems to be the worst, I have gone up against several teams where both players camp inside the house with 2 portable radars.  One game I after my teammate left I stood out in the open and didn't move and just waited for the game to timeout.  Not once did either person fire a shot at me or or try and kill me.  Now just always make sure I run assassin pro.

Played a few today...

Gotta say, I really like it, and the new maps...

Nice going on this drop...

pj600r

Tried a couple of games earlier, one match 2 players had 3 bars and just soaked up my bullets and the second all three players didn't move from their spawn nor did my 2 teammates so I just turned my Xbox of in disgust and played BF1943 on my PS3 instead.