14 Replies Latest reply: May 18, 2012 10:18 AM by Bumblebore RSS

No going back.....

When MW2 came out people were still going back to play MW1 and some still do,

then when BLOPS came out it was back to MW2 for some (mostly the QS's and hackers ).Then it was MW3's turn and a lot of players still went back to play BLOPS.

I was just thinking when BLOPS 2 is released it's gonna have to be a really f*cked up piece of sh!t

for anyone to come back and play MW3

• Re: No going back.....
    deadimpact

I'm almost willing to bet money that some people will be unhappy with Black Ops 2 and come back to MW3. It always happens.

rlbl

If blops 2 is crap, I will either :

- go back to BLOPS and play solo

- Sell all my COD discs

If blops 2 has HC HQ and a point system as they did in BLOPS: Heaven

I got a little annoyed at Black Ops and got rid of all my COD discs. I actully queued a midnight for Black Ops just to experience it. Only got pennies for them.

A few months later decided i wanted them all back and now quite often play them for a change. Can't beleive some of the older games run better than MW3 but obviously there are less people playing so less lag maybe

Don't sell them - you'll only buy them back !!

last week i went and played a BO game, ill never do that again, it totally threw me off... the thing is BO2 will prob be no different the MW3 people are still going to be unhappy, guns will still be "OP" people are gooing to hack glitch, mod.. its the same ol story, i just wasnt feeling the whole retro thing, BO2 looks like a good concept..

I plan on leaving MW3 going back to Black Ops for a while.  I thought it was improving after the last patch, but after last night, I'm afraid it still takes entire clips to bring down the enemy in more than half of the lobbies I join.  When BO2 comes out, I really don't think I'll be able to bring myself to play MW3 again.  Like @rlbl, if BO2 is crap, I may just stick with BO or suffer with BO2 like I have for the last 7 months with MW#.

I actually like mw3 when it doesn't lagg like a mofo,

So if blops two is anything like blops I will be on zombies mainly and back to this game when I get bored with zombies,

I still go back to blops but only for zombies and after a night or so I get bored, but not bored enough to play the mp on blops lol

str8gunn1n

Bottom line is that there are millions of people that play the COD series and it is not an opinion or an assumption but a fact that people are going to complain and people are going to play other games in the series for as long as they keep making COD.

You can't please everyone. The best they can do is try to make a balanced game that is an equal playing field for everyone, skilled or not.

Let's also face facts here, most of the people that complain about these games don't do well so that's why they complain. Most of them should blame "the games problems" on themselves.

I've played every COD since day one I'm not near being the best but would consider myself a decent player.This game (MW3) is by far the worst of the series and I don't mean gameplay wise I mean connection wise.The series has had it's problems but the system they use here is just garbage.The devs know it doesn't work properly but they have yet to find a fix and after 6 months I doubt if it will ever run smoothly.I've never seen so many host migrations or been put into so many half finished laggy matches time after time in any of the other CODs.

Best cod game to date better than the piece of crap blops that they call a game. I would like to see you find a fix im sure its not as easy as you think it would be.

These people make online games professionaly.It's not the only online game on the planet. Other devs have games out that actually work the way they are meant to online.Perhaps MW3 devs should make a few phone calls.......

I think that people ask way to much from the developers after a game comes out.. Wether it is having them fix op guns fixing equipment making new maps yada yada yada. If people stopped wanting the game tailored to there exact specifications maybe they would fix some of this stuff sooner.

I agree. I posted ages ago about the need to fix the lag being more important than the buff this nerf that garbage.

I also agree, but they ahoy themselves in the foot with elite,

How can they themselves find time to fix lag and connection issues if they are busy making all the elite people happy n stopping them from asking for a refund if just one dlc fails to appear on time,

But yes I agree they should fix connections n lagg n matchmaking and put off dlc until the game plays good for most people not half the people, and then extend this games life by six or seven months with the downloads,

Hardly any one would complain if they had had to wait till June or July for dlc, but the way it is nearly every body is moaning perminantly because of lagg issues

c4rl

Mw3 is probably my favorite COD so far. I'd like to say Black Ops but I played it on Playstation and the connection issues I had there were far worse than I've ever had in Mw3. Don't get me wrong, the customer service from the 3arc team was amazing, but performance wise I have to be honest.