27 Replies Latest reply: Aug 12, 2012 5:07 AM by strablind RSS

Wonder Weapons For All Please

Bit annoying its always been restricted to just one person. Especially when some utter noob gets it and can't use it properly... Would be nice that all players are able to get all guns regardless, or at the very least make some of the other guns better or the ability to upgrade you upgrades/unlock other stages of PaP so the stock weapons arent so crap.

• Re: Wonder Weapons For All Please

Exclusive wonder weapons, like the Baby Gun (Shangri-la), VR-LL (CotD), and Thunder Gun are nice to be restricted to one player I can also see the issue with a noob getting it.

wridtrvlr

Wow, wookie got a little upset there...

Anyway, to your point OP.  I completely agree.  I've always thought that they should have a separate mystery box, that appears only when all doors are unlocked or something.

It will cost you 10,000 to hit it, it's full of all the old wonder weapons plus any news ones they come up with, and they get thrown out there randomly just like the same old mystery box.  You can take what they give you or roll again if you don't like.  Once you have that weapon the only way to get rid of it would be by hitting that mystery box again and taking a different wonder weapon.  If you go down and bleed out, same rules apply and you've just lost your wonder weapon. 

wridtrvlr wrote:

Wow, wookie got a little upset there...

Anyway, to your point OP.  I completely agree.  I've always thought that they should have a separate mystery box, that appears only when all doors are unlocked or something.

It will cost you 10,000 to hit it, it's full of all the old wonder weapons plus any news ones they come up with, and they get thrown out there randomly just like the same old mystery box.  You can take what they give you or roll again if you don't like.  Once you have that weapon the only way to get rid of it would be by hitting that mystery box again and taking a different wonder weapon.  If you go down and bleed out, same rules apply and you've just lost your wonder weapon. 

Like that idea, new box appears at say round 40 to give you more firepower.

i think they should have the BIG wonderweapon (wunderwaffe, thundergun, babygun, wave gun etc.) restricted to just 1 player. And then have other pistol-like wonderweapons like the Winters howl available for everybody

that would make the game way to easy. if u dont like playing with noobs that always get the wonder weapon play with friends.

timelordalex

Ray Gun for all

Winters Howl for all

Wunderwaffe Restricted

Thundergun Restricted

VR-11 for all

Scavenger for 2

Zap gun for 2

Grenades for all

Shrink Ray for 2

stylez726

I agree with how you have it setup but the VR-11 has to go, except for the easter egg on Call of The Dead it was useless in my opinion

vr11 useless? its instakill upgraded if u shoot a team mate with it lol! a beast weapon if u can work out how to use it right! but let me guess your a noob or u wouldnt say it was crap lol

stylez726

No not a noob made it to 33 on COTD, i just don't like it and I had it upgraded still didn't like it, not enough ammo and i just didn't like it deal with it, if you do, good for you but if I don't like and don't want to use it doesn't make me a noob Dumb***

Are you kidding me!? Try getting the V-R11 Lazarus & 1. Shoot George A. Romero in a pool of water, 2. Use it on a ally to give them insta-kill & invincibility, 3. Works as a cymbal monkey, as it lasts longer, though it does not attract all the zombies. I think they should offer weapons like the V-R11 that aren't fire & destroy every single zombie. They should have weapons that doesn't allow a noob with a thundergun on Kino der Toten just run in guns blazing, or even the ray gun. I know that will never happen because too many noobs will always complain. I seriously think that there should be wonderweapons that you have to smarter with, instead of guns that you simply repeatedly trigger the shoot button & have a zombie massacre.

Are you kidding me!? Try getting the V-R11 Lazarus & 1. Shoot George A. Romero in a pool of water, 2. Use it on a ally to give them insta-kill & invincibility, 3. Works as a cymbal monkey, as it lasts longer, though it does not attract all the zombies. I think they should offer weapons like the V-R11 that aren't fire & destroy every single zombie. They should have weapons that doesn't allow a noob with a thundergun on Kino der Toten just run in guns blazing, or even the ray gun. I know that will never happen because too many noobs will always complain. I seriously think that there should be wonderweapons that you have to smarter with, instead of guns that you simply repeatedly trigger the shoot button & have a zombie massacre.

Pyric

Aou do realize the ray gun is already for all. And so are special grenades. And the zap guns become the freaking wave gun!

they should make a shock grenade

i like your idea and putting it in a seperate box would be useful but can get it high rounds because the wonderweapons are awesome

I don't know if they could put the VR11 in other maps. It's kind of made for COTD cause when you turn a zombie into a human the guy keeps running and has zombies follow him until he gets to a pool of water and freezes to death. That part of it's effect is pretty specific

Aecetym

The limit is there for a reason, if u don't like that make sure u get it first by making a lot of points (do not start with KS or boxwhoring, that would make u the noob). If a noob gets it he will be happy, if he goes down u can let him die try to get it yourself later.

We need more tactical WW and no more those noobguns like the raygun or thundergun.

I like the WWs as they are.  Anyone can get the Ray Gun, and getting a WW is a priviledge not a right.

They should make ALL guns work past Round 40 with a PaPX2.

I don't like the idea of BUYING a WW for 10k.  After round 30 I always have over 100k.  I would use the WW and nothing else.  How much would it cost to PaP a 10k weapon?  Simply use up the 10k ammo, then PaP, then buy for 10k again...repeat until bored.

Tattoo247

Newp!

WW's are prototypes so it only makes sense to keep them exclusive to one player.

That and imagine four people running around with thunderguns, I don't know what I would feel more sorry for, the zombies or the games frame rate

Where's the fun? If it was up to me, wonder weapons should never have an insta-kill capability.