1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 64 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2012 6:14 PM by starbuckfrack Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: I hate Activision now (Elite DLC SCAM)
    starbuckfrack

LotusDieHard wrote:

starbuckfrack wrote:

they didnt force you to buy anything. You just made a choice to buy it and it wasnt for your tastes.

Nope. They advertised 4 new full Multiplayer Maps thru the content calendar for MAY for elite losers. People bought elite cos of that. What they really delivered was only 1 MP Map ! That is not "not to my tastes" its a SCAM just like Bernie Madoff lied to Investors, Activision is lying to their greatest supporters. Its idiotic, I am suprised they still havent taken action and changed this around by giving us more full maps NOW.

Wrong. They did not "advertise 4 multiplayer maps". Try not lying this time.

The had 4 little boxes that each one said MAP. Nothing more. It did not say "Multiplayer Map" in each box. As a matter of fact 3 of those maps said either Game Type or Classified. If you read the next few months you would see the same thing.If anyone ASSUMED that they were Regular Multiplayer Maps then that is the fault of the person that assumed.

You have also failed to read exactly what you are getting above in my detailed post.

As for Bernie Madoff he has nothing to do with this. This was not a nicely worded presentation that had over an hour of BS to listen to in order to make you invest. It also was not any sort of Ponzi Scheme, which BTW he DID get arrested for operating a Ponzi Scheme. Lying is not illegal, politicians do it every day. As well as he frauded investors. No one here invested anything when the purchased the DLC. YOU dont even OWN the Game nor do you OWN the DLC. you have a right to BORROW the software and follow the rules doing it. There is no scam here because a scam refers to a tangible product that you own or are decieved into owning. Activision did not decieve you and make you think you OWN the software. It even says to read ALL agreements when you make your Gamertag as well as when you start up the game.

It said MAP and anything assumed beyond that was not Activisions fault. IF they had said "Multiplayer Maps" then MAYBE you would have a case. But all it said before (and in the future months) was MAP .

Try reading my detailed post above and maybe you might understand what is going on instead of spouting off lies.

No one can take Action because no one was scammed. We are going to get 20 plus peices of DLC and THAT is what you paid for. Period. anything you assume after reading the content Calendar is not their fault.

BTW Face Off Maps ARE Multiplayer Maps. More than one person plays them.

But go ahead, if Activision is running a scam then go see a lawyer. Try to take them to court and you will see you have no case.

• 31. Re: I hate Activision now (Elite DLC SCAM)

At least the battlelog is FREE...

• 32. Re: I hate Activision now (Elite DLC SCAM)
    sweatyclam

An idiot and his money are easily parted, why would you pay for something when you were not sure what you were getting?

• 33. Re: I hate Activision now (Elite DLC SCAM)

sweatyclam wrote:

An idiot and his money are easily parted, why would you pay for something when you were not sure what you were getting?

Exactly. Why did anyone invest with Bernie Madoff if they only complain afterwards ? Stupid.

FREE BERNIE MADOFF NOW!

• 34. Re: I hate Activision now (Elite DLC SCAM)
    ShankDaddyMack

12 maps = 3 dlc's = 15 bucks a dlc ,which u have to buy in 20 dollar increments roughly. this is clearly a lil kid posting this. dont think us "grownups" cant spot ya kiddo. i will say this as well..none of my kids act this way. if they did i would collar them up and teach em a lil sumthin lol. and yes i said none of my kids , i have 3 boy 9 , 14 , and 15. go outside and vent that anger kid , video games obviously arent ur thing lol.

• 35. Re: I hate Activision now (Elite DLC SCAM)
    sweatyclam

I hope your being sarcastic or are you accusing beachhead of fraud?

They have always called it DLC, they never mentioned what any of it was, everyone assumed.

Thing is, if Elite was a great deal with loads of downloadable good multi-player maps included they would have said what it was to sell it, but they kept it a surprise.

Lesson for all the kiddies out there, surprises from companies are ALWAYS dissappointing, it's because it's disappointing they didn't tell you what it was, hence I didn't buy it.

Whole game has been a disappointment, I was ripped off when I bought it and it cost more than BF3 which is tons better.

• 36. Re: I hate Activision now (Elite DLC SCAM)

It's your own fault for wasting your money on Elite. Activision sucks.

• 37. Re: I hate Activision now (Elite DLC SCAM)
    starbuckfrack

ShankDaddyMack wrote:

12 maps = 3 dlc's = 15 bucks a dlc ,which u have to buy in 20 dollar increments roughly. this is clearly a lil kid posting this. dont think us "grownups" cant spot ya kiddo. i will say this as well..none of my kids act this way. if they did i would collar them up and teach em a lil sumthin lol. and yes i said none of my kids , i have 3 boy 9 , 14 , and 15. go outside and vent that anger kid , video games obviously arent ur thing lol.

OUTside ???? Kind of scary outside.

Perfect example.I had some extra clients this week so I decided to buy the Forza 4 Season Pass which gave you a bunch of car packs at a discount..

When I went to download the "May Car Pack" it said I had to buy it because it wasnt included.

Disappointed I looked at the details on the Season Pass and it said I would only get the Packs from November to April.

So was it Microsofts fault that I didnt read ? Not at all. I took the blame.

BTW driving "Christine" around the track is pretty cool . But there is no pedestrians

• 38. Re: I hate Activision now (Elite DLC SCAM)
    starbuckfrack

LotusDieHard wrote:

sweatyclam wrote:

Exactly. Why did anyone invest with Bernie Madoff if they only complain afterwards ? Stupid.

FREE BERNIE MADOFF NOW!

Changing your tune ?

Before you were blaming Bernie for scamming people. Now your blaming the people.

Just like that post you made when you begged for extra maps in another thread and you demanded them in this one.

Cant make up you mind if this is a scam ? If you going to take them to court you need to choose sides

• 39. Re: I hate Activision now (Elite DLC SCAM)

wow thanks Lotus you have been very entertaining. Everything you have said in this thread is wrong. Activision has stuck with their Elite release schedule as advertised, and will continue to do so for the next 5 months. Get over it.

FYI bernie madoff will spend the rest of his life in jail.