30 Replies Latest reply: Jul 30, 2013 7:05 AM by ox_cutthroat_xo RSS

og clan this is aimed against you.

Hey,

well last week i encounterend OG again.. i thought that they were nice and cool to play against, but no.. in the lobby i was already being called a hacker for my score last match.

Well ingame they ragequitted but first used fmg's against me and 4 randoms.. they ragequitted one of them was the host and they were thrash talking me, not what i expect from mature men, but okay mature is a big word.

I have played together with fissure against OG, and it was exactly the same, here we go :

1 : thrash talking in lobby

2 : ingame fmg akimbo

3 : ragequit and thrashtalk again.

Very mature OG, so if you dont wanna get akimbo'd just  leave if you see OG.

• Re: og clan this is aimed against you.
    infinitlag

Please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it "Trash" talking not "Thrash" talking

I have always had good experience dealing with OG in any games. No rage quitting, FMGs or trash talk... but I have never been in a lobby with more than 2 at a time.

DurimSwe

I have played against them a couple of times. They were in a party of 5 and they were 'skilled' with there PP90M1 and P90 with rapid fire ext mags. Ithink some of them were using FMG9's. I have added one of them. A swedish dude, like me! [OG]Skogge[SWE] i think. I kind of destroyed them but we lost because my team was killwhoring.

semperfi550

Yea OG is a sad excuse for a clan filled with sad excuses for gamers. Every single one of em trash talks and sprays akimbo FMGs and PPs. Bunch of failures... i ran into one that was using a Scar L once and it nearly blew my mind.. but he failed with it really badly so i see why those horrible gamers use the FMGs. Still they are a better clan then those U&V assclowns.

I think we played together once?  Don't remember but I know Grom was there as was Beastblood as Trololololo.. 

Look, making comments like yours make you sound silly.  The problem here is you have apparently run into a few lobbies with OG's that run with those weapons.. There are a lot of them... too many in my opinion and I have actually initiated a challenge asking any of them that are interested to use nothing but single shot weapons.  I've been using the MK14 almost exclusively for 2 prestiges now.

You also have to realize, and you probably don't but now you will, there are several hundred active members in the OG clan.  That's ALOT of players and believe me, not all of them fall into your broad and somewhat unfair description.   Maybe your experiences have been such but your assesment is wrong. 

fissuresofrequent

Last 3 times I have played them one guy has used akimbos. Two of them were on lockdown and [OG]CreepingDeath only used the FMG-9 akimbo. Another game I joined late and this guy was using it. Last time It was the match on fallen where one of the guys sniping sniped probably 2 people then switched to FMG-9 only.

And the sad part was when their host left the game and called Silent and I hackers.

Old guyz need to "grow up".

The spinoff clan of OG (BCC) also don't act their age.

TravisClark

Didn't even hear of this clan before, but checked out a lot of their top players.  They're a bunch of boosters.  How do you get 90+ headshots in one match???  Pretty Sad.

I said all this months ago and I got shot down in flames! The majority of clans now put winning before self respect! They all use akimbo fmgs! OG I did bump into a good few times, but it was a while ago. There`s a clan I keep bumping into nowadays called UK, and they ALL use them in full parties, and theres certain individuals who ONLY use them too! Some french guy called NATHA, and some freak who only play FFA and ONLY uses fmg akimbo called MARY JANE

OGPadre

Coming from someone who is OG and plays mainly in 4-5 OG parties I can say there are very few that I play with who use FMG. I can't speak to your personal experience because I was not there. I know there were some OG who used the FMG a lot when the game came out, but most have gotten bored or realized that it was cheap and have made the choice to use slightly more challenging guns.

Many of us, including me, have made the choice to use the MK-14 as our regular gun of choice.

I looked through our member list, we have no "OG Creeping Death" so he must be in another og clan. Not everyone running OG as a tag are "Old Guyz" members.

OGPadre wrote:

Coming from someone who is OG and plays mainly in 4-5 OG parties I can say there are very few that I play with who use FMG. I can't speak to your personal experience because I was not there. I know there were some OG who used the FMG a lot when the game came out, but most have gotten bored or realized that it was cheap and have made the choice to use slightly more challenging guns.

Many of us, including me, have made the choice to use the MK-14 as our regular gun of choice.

I looked through our member list, we have no "OG Creeping Death" so he must be in another og clan. Not everyone running OG as a tag are "Old Guyz" members.

It seems that im not the only one with experiences like this. Im sorry but can you maybe inform your clan members about this?

I'll agree with what Padre has posted above.  I'll also agree with Shitblocks assesment.  I know we have members that use FMG's.  I think most have stopped using it as a primary but there are many that keep them on a few classes.  I personally would like to see them banned but that will never happen.  Bottom line is there is so much cheating with this shitty game system that nobody, and mean nobody can ever be sure if they were beaten by a good player or a cheater.  SO, many of you here are good players and sport high ( as you claim ) KDR's.  I know from my ally list, most of the people I play with range from under a 1 to 3.  We have a huge range as we aren't a competitive clan as far as recruiting goes.  I've been in lobbies where we were beaten by a group and someone on the OG side started laying into the other side for hacking.  BUT, I've also been in lobbies where we beat the opposition and were also accused of hacking.  The majority of the long time members will stay quite and just leave after a match is over.  We have let in a few hot heads but as mentioned, when you have several hundred members you are bound to run in to a few A-holes.  I'm sure there are a few A-holes on this forum that are not OG, so you see, they are everywhere just like opinions.

I personally think we have taken on too many members but I'm not a mod nor do I have a say in how the clan is run.  I ally with the people I enjoy to play with.  I've dropped members I was friends with because I knew they had a hack they were using or because they were running around with FMG as primaries.  Those actions make us all look bad.  But before you start accussing entire clans of being rage quitters and immature, try to act a little mature yourself and try to find another way to get your point across because making broad accussations like several of you have here doesn't make you appear as muture as you must think you are.  I would be more than happy to bring up these points to a mod because they address pet peaves I have.  But this thread started off on the wrong foot...

I have read every post on this thread carefully before replying. I'm also an OG. I have joined because of our CoC. But as Padre and Str8up have said, we have so many members, I´m sure there are hackers and trashtalkers in our army. But as they also state, they are all around us.

I was one of the OG´s playing against Shitblock´s 4H clan. I must admit, in the beginning I was wondering if they were hackers. But after a while decided they were just very good. So I continued getting my a**e kicked lol, see if I could learn from them.

That's the main problem with the Wii, you never know for sure unless they use predator or admit it. People get called hackers just for kicking other peoples a**es and people cannot accept someone else being better than them.
    Also, the HB allows people to speak before they think and have calmed down.

But when I play with my regular allies, there's not a lot of trashtalking going on.

Personally, I run the P90 in regular matches, because I do suck at a lot of guns. I run the MK14 for the HC matches, it is a beautifull gun for that!

Having said the above, I agree with Str8up and I do find it hard to take that people state that we are all hackers, FMG users and trashtalkers like semperfi does. Have you played us all then Semper? Or was it just that lobby. Because I for sure have never played you...

@Travis, just wondering how you check out players on the wii when you have never heard of their clan? Enlighten me...

@Silent, thanks for backing down a bit on your original post. It shows maturity lol

Edit: I'm willing to add people to prove the majority of us are honest players, so PM me your ally code if you feel like it.
    I'm proud of being an OG and want to help out to make sure I can stay proud!

panfc wrote:

I have read every post on this thread carefully before replying. I'm also an OG. I have joined because of our CoC. But as Padre and Str8up have said, we have so many members, I´m sure there are hackers and trashtalkers in our army. But as they also state, they are all around us.

I was one of the OG´s playing against Shitblock´s 4H clan. I must admit, in the beginning I was wondering if they were hackers. But after a while decided they were just very good. So I continued getting my a**e kicked lol, see if I could learn from them.

That's the main problem with the Wii, you never know for sure unless they use predator or admit it. People get called hackers just for kicking other peoples a**es and people cannot accept someone else being better than them.
      Also, the HB allows people to speak before they think and have calmed down.

But when I play with my regular allies, there's not a lot of trashtalking going on.

Personally, I run the P90 in regular matches, because I do suck at a lot of guns. I run the MK14 for the HC matches, it is a beautifull gun for that!

Having said the above, I agree with Str8up and I do find it hard to take that people state that we are all hackers, FMG users and trashtalkers like semperfi does. Have you played us all then Semper? Or was it just that lobby. Because I for sure have never played you...

@Travis, just wondering how you check out players on the wii when you have never heard of their clan? Enlighten me...

@Silent, thanks for backing down a bit on your original post. It shows maturity lol

Edit: I'm willing to add people to prove the majority of us are honest players, so PM me your ally code if you feel like it.
      I'm proud of being an OG and want to help out to make sure I can stay proud!

I wouldnt add you to test you, i would add you if you wanna play sometimes... so maybe we can add later?

For what it's worth, I brought this thread up on our forums and mentioned that we all need to remember that while it's easy to call someone a cheater, it's not the way to gain a good reputation.  As a community, we ALL need to remember this when playing.... it's only a friggin game afterall.

OG_Go_X

Since none of the admins on here would help or tell me if I could change my name, I created a new account.

I was the one original teamed up with the 4H clan the other night, when 2 of my clanmates enetered the lobby. I backed out and quickly rejoined them so that the teams could balance out and the next match would start. Panfc I can see how you might have thought that the 4H clan was hacking, but they definitely were not. They are very good at using port. radars and defending a certain area. I believe they use Skype similar to how we use TeamSpeak to communicate in-game, calling out enemies while under attack so that reinforcements are on the way. Again, gg's SH-TBLOCK and 4H clan, thanks for the @ss whoopings!

As for the above mentioned akimbo FMG's users, I have deleted the ones that use them as a primary weapon from my allies list. If I enter a lobby and I'm on the opposite side of said clanmate that likes to use akimbo FMG's, I have them equipped on one of my classes(so as to finish the challenges with them) and will fire them bad boys right back at him.

Now time to talk about the hackers. It sucks for any legitimate clan to have hackers in their mist. Even if that hacker is removed from the clan, the clan they were in is still labeled as a hacking clan for a good time period it seems. All because of the letters that player was running in front of his name at the time he was hacking. Just like in an old egg carton in the fridge, eventually all of the rotten eggs will get throwen out, sometimes it's just a matter of time.

Hey EO I understand where the poster is coming from. When someone gets their ass whopped they immediately call out hacker. It definitely crosses my mind but I don't vent it out loud and keep to myself as I know that in a weird way hacking as well as FMG's are part of the game. Typically I run with MP7, Barret and a P90 set up and I have akimbo FMG's that I run as a secondary. I have used the secondary weapon when I run out of ammo on my primary but definitely don't rely on padding up my score with it. But I can see that if you end up killing an opposite member twice in a row (it has happened plenty of times) they can see you as a noob FMG'er. Voicing again what Str8up and Padre are saying, there are some that exclusively run FMG's as primaries and trash talk, if I am in a lobby with them I usually tell em to cool down once we are in the match. I admit that I am guilty of sometimes raging when they repeadetly use FMG's against me that I pull em out and run with them for a couple of mins just to vent but I am for sure not an FMG'es, **** I have barely a 1 KDR that I really dont' care about. I just like playing for fun and not for score as many OG's do but there are some. I would suggest next time if you run into this take up some names and go on the OG website and relay it to mods. Anywho see ya'll out there on the field.

ox_cutthroat_xo

Dude I'm in og it is against our code of conduct to do that. We are a large group of mature men. But a lot of people run the of clan tag of mostly fan boys it could have been a fan boy or if you might have said something like talking junk they might have said something. And as far as akimbo weapons people are able to run them its part of the game. Nothing personal but your allowed to run any weapon in the game. Hit me up 1v1 i will not use akimbo weapons ox_cutthroat_xo psn and words to live by akimbos are for bimbos