8 Replies Latest reply: May 21, 2012 8:01 AM by markakapops RSS

Problem with DLC on PC(again)

my last post:

Hello. I have a problem with DLC on PC. If i wan`t to play with DLC i must to press button in menu. If i do that, i play with server with out DLC, but then i connected to server, game kicked me, and then write: "Different File from this server". I cant play with my friend. Plz, help me.If you need in my video or photo with my problem, plz, write on this e-mail:daniildivakov@gmail.com

answer:

Hello Daniil_kent,

Have you tried to verify the integrity of the game cache as outline below?

To Verify the Integrity of the Game Cache

1. Launch Steam > Library

2. Right click on the game > Properties

3. Select the "Local Files" tab > Verify the Integrity of the Game Cache

This will verify that all files for this game are not corrupt or missing.  Any missing or corrupt files, will be repaired/replaced.

I want to say, it didn`t work. I dont no why. My PC:

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1

Intel Core i5 2500  @ 3.30GHz

IPS235 (1920x1080@60Hz)

1023 МбGeForce GTX 550 Ti (CardExpert Technology)

Plz, HELP!!!!!!!!

• Re: Problem with DLC on PC(again)

SO Many people getting this error. Including me. Started as soon as I downloaded DLC.

None of the suggested fixes work but as always, developers are too busy counting their gigantic piles of money to release a working product.

you are right

Thats sure how allot are feeling ! Also have allot of people that are not real happy as far as clans that all got the DLC1 only to find out that they cant play it on their dedicated servers, which I guess most just assumed that it would be a no brainer that you would add the new maps to the exsisting maps folder. I hope that they fix the above issue and fix it so servers can use the stuff or I am betting not allot of people will be interested in the next DLC that is supposed to be out soon !

The developers are aware of the issue and are looking to resolve it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

SoWa

I didn't even buy the dlc and i get the msg main/iw_25.iwd difffrent from server
    wtf when i want to play FFa gunplay(AON should have it's own  playlist) the only lobbys i can enter are 150+ping
    ex. in march i could find 50+ lobbys with 50 ping on dom now i find 5-8 with 100+ ping

nobody wants a dlc when we can't even play the game fix it before the next dlc

markakapops

I am having the same problem, I think. When I try and go to my favorite servers I am getting a map file problem, but only on some of the maps.   I have verifed the files as suggested by the last post .  

From reading this thread , am  I to understand the problem is not that my  new maps are missing, but that the new maps are causing a problem with the old maps?

If so, is there a work a round?

markakapops

I am having the same problem, I think. When I try and go to my favorite servers I am getting a map file problem, but only on some of the maps.   I have verifed the files as suggested by the last post .  

From reading this thread , am  I to understand the problem is not that my  new maps are missing, but that the new maps are causing a problem with the old maps?

By the way , I got an errorr trying to post , try again, I did so, and got a new error , post only every 30 seconds.  Your error trapping needs improvement , the post variable should only be set upon a succesful post.  My guess is it is being set as part of the subroutine when the add reply button is pressed.

markakapops

am having the same problem, I think. When I try and go to my favorite servers I am getting a map file problem, but only on some of the maps.   I have verifed the files as suggested by the last post .  

By the way , I got an errorr trying to post , try again, I did so, and got a new error , post only every 30 seconds.  Your error trapping needs improvement , the post variable should only be set upon a succesful post.  My guess is it is being set as part of the subroutine when the add reply button is pressed.