17 Replies Latest reply: May 21, 2012 9:45 AM by topher5386 RSS

Ps3 Elite Founder looking to join skilled clan

Hey guys I'm a premium elite founder and I'm looking to join a skilled clan to reap the double xp benefits. I am a very strong player, although I haven't been doing extremely well in mw3. I had a 3.3 k/d in black ops, and right now I have a 1.8-1.9ish k/d on mw3. Granted this is lower because I play solo almost all the time now, and on black ops I'd never join a game without at least 1 person in a party with me. That being said my Win/Loss isn't that great either, its at about 1.67 atm? Win/Loss on black ops was 5+. I must also add that I play all games modes, but tend to stay away from Search and Destroy because it is a bit slow for my tastes. Like I said I am experienced player and I know what it takes to win. If you have a clan that has a decent amount of members (over 10, with a few premium member for xp) and have active challenges to level up please consider me for a place in the clan. Please either send me a pm on ps3 (account: Clouds_Chocobo) or leave a message here.

A bit about myself: I'm a 25 year old gamer. I like lots of games, not just shooters, big rpg fan. So don't expect me to be playing the game 24/7, I often play other games like Skyrim, Battlefield 3, Legend of Zelda and others atm. I have an Astro A40 gaming headset as well. I also live on the East Coast of the Usa and have a good internet connection, although with mw3 I lag when I get host...

• Re: Ps3 Elite Founder looking to join skilled clan

id like you to join League of BAWS' were very competitive. We both play everyday so you wanna join? he has 1,6 somethin K/D i have a 2.14 K/D both of us have over a 1.0 W/L his is 1 somethin mine is 2.25 i belive

You are just like AoD! we are very experienced gamers that are in elite. we are the players that can change a game just by themself. If ur interested read more about us, and register at our website armyofdark.enjin.com

hey man we have 50 members its worth it on our clan. We are a legit clan. We aint the type that never party up. we always do. 

you guys seem to have a lot of rules. I don't want to be "required" to play with clan members if I'd just rather play with friends I have on atm. And then you can get kicked from the clan for not doing so? probation? huh? a bit complicated for me, I'm just looking for a clan thats chill and plays to have fun, and not be required to play with each other when you get invited or you get removed. I also don't like divisions...I have experience with them on xbox and it wasnt very fun.

nah man we dont have a division in xbox. that clan is not affiliated with us at all.

Its not required to play with us if u r on. We aren't very strict. we dont remove u if u dont answer our invites. We aren't like that. trust me

thats exactly what it says on the main page of the clan website. And I dont feel like going on the clan website either to tell the truth, your required to log in at least once a week (asks you in applicationn how often youll log on)

dude. we have many members that ignore invites becuz they r playing with there friends. and u dont have to be on the website alot . We can communicate on the ps3 when we r playing together...

Join HoGs oF WaR Gaming. We are a competitive team that plays on gamebattles.com Live events etc. If you prove yourself you can be a part of that team. But besides that we are level 9 Team on Elite 13 XP from Level 10 and 2 Hrs of Double XP. We have 14 Active members who play everyday. We have 10 more who don't have elite yet but will get it around christmas time.

We have a website and youtube where I myself take videos from your theater and post them on youtube to see. We have over 7,000 subscribers who watch our videos and we are sponsored and have our own editor who edits our montages.

Yes we ask you to register on website with name like Cloud_xHoGx but in-game your name stays what it is because you pay to have elite founder status and we wouldn't make you pay extra to be apart of clan. We communicate on PS3 website is more just to see whats going on outside of PS3 or tournaments coming up but is not required for you to be on it at all.

Join HoGs oF WaR Gaming. We are a competitive team that plays on gamebattles.com Live events etc. If you prove yourself you can be a part of that team. But besides that we are level 9 Team on Elite 13 XP from Level 10 and 2 Hrs of Double XP. We have 14 Active members who play everyday. We have 10 more who don't have elite yet but will get it around christmas time.

We have a website and youtube where I myself take videos from your theater and post them on youtube to see. We have over 7,000 subscribers who watch our videos and we are sponsored and have our own editor who edits our montages.

Yes we ask you to register on website with name like Cloud_xHoGx but in-game your name stays what it is because you pay to have elite founder status and we wouldn't make you pay extra to be apart of clan. We communicate on PS3 website is more just to see whats going on outside of PS3 or tournaments coming up but is not required for you to be on it at all.

I added you on psn. My PSN is WicKeD_xHoGx and i will send you clan invite as im speaking

hey man ill send you an invite we have no rule we just play to haave fun although we do like to win the games. we are going to create a new clan because we both have premium now so we are going for the gold clans and the title. you wont get kicked for anything you do in our. we dont care. ill send you an invite man

hey bro, check out evocati-clan. We're a close knit group of friends who play everyday and you can find us almost any time of the day. Just check out our website and add me on PSN if you would ever like to play together: BugzBunny101

www.evocati-clan.com

[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/29fxj74.png[/img]

Nuke Them Down (NTD)

Intro

- 10+ members

- Already have founders

- Leveling everyday

Hello,this is an request to join the clan Nuke Them Down [NTD]

This is an clan for the "better" players among us.

We chill out sometimes and we just have fun all the time.

We play all kind of game types (mostly team deathmatch) and you are free to choose what to do!

You don't have to play with the clan all the time.

You may also join just for the benefits.

Clan Picture:

http://i40.tinypic.com/soyasz.png

(Press link and image will appear on your screen in forum)

Info

Our clan stands for:

-Winning

-Killing

-Tactic

-Fun ofcourse!

-Group Dynamic

-Friendship

-A Real Team

-Benefits

-Titles & Emblems collecting

It doesn't matter where u are from.

I am from Europe (Belgium)

If you are from America,Africa,Asia,Oceania,... It doesn't matter!

it would just be useful if you speak english.

Joining

If you think: Hey that's a clan for me!

Then just join if you want!

It is a must that u speak English cause else u shouldn't join our clan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friendly Greetings Mister R.

(My PSN:RalphDemeyer)

(This clan is only for PS3 players so we can all comunicate with each other)

you can join my clan XIII.  we need more premium members and we think u are perfect

My clan Name is F!RE.... we guys are on level 21 and progressing in every clan op... Im its leader.. We hav approx 85 clan members... if u want to join our clan then find "Indian F!RE" in clan search in elite and leave a any comment and joining invitation will b sent ASAP... U will b given part in clan matches in tournaments if u get good connection bars..

my PSN ID- crimemastr_GOGO