1 2 3 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: May 26, 2012 5:19 AM by Hidden-Legaciez RSS

Type 95

Sandy_Eggo

i never b!tch about guns being OP but this gun is ridiculously OP i get constantly one shotted and can't do nothing about it..once they spot you have no chance they need to Nerf it ASAP

• 1. Re: Type 95
    azn_chic

Sandy_Eggo wrote:

i never b!tch about guns being OP but this gun is ridiculously OP i get constantly one shotted and can't do nothing about it..once they spot you have no chance they need to Nerf it ASAP

one shotted? really? this is a three round burst weapon so you probably get three shotted. also, I use it for HC and I almost always never get a clean one burst kill. Most of the time I have to shoot an extra burst at an enemy to kill.

• 2. Re: Type 95
    electricfuneralfire

Well if you ask me

• 3. Re: Type 95
    Sandy_Eggo

one shotted means they shoot once and they kill you..and i swear when i use it takes 2 or 3 bursts to get a kill with it

• 4. Re: Type 95
    azn_chic

Sometimes when I play I feel like I'm getting killed so easily, one shotted like you said. but other times, I'll kill someone and hear them b*tch about how I one shotted them. It's kinda weird

• 5. Re: Type 95
    obzi

Sometimes I use the T95 and I do well and at other times I'm terrible.  Lag affects so much in this game and it feels like it affects burst weapons more than full autos, sometimes you get a burst off and it feels like your waiting a life time before the next one comes, by then it's too late.

• 6. Re: Type 95

I can't really get on with the gun but I don't see a problem with it. There are a wealth of guns that will drop you in 1/2 shots/hits so its all fair. HC I feel like the M16 is better, but Type 95 is the only AR left for me to get gold so I guess i'm using that

• 7. Re: Type 95
    codchamp

You are not getting one shotted. You are being killed by 1 three round burst. Something that is common at the right distance and direct hit to the torso. The type 95 is imo the best gun in the game. It is a ADS weapon and not a spray and pray one. This is my most used weapon. Playing against Quickscopers, MP7's and Strykers everynight...I dont feel so bad for using it.

• 8. Re: Type 95
    ValleyYeti

it used to be absolutely BEASTLY but they nerfed it a bit.  I used this gun while learning and did quite well.  after a bit (possibly the nerf), it became much harder to do well.  I see less and less of them used.  way more ACR's and MK14's now.  the type 95 is a very powerful weapon but it does have it's downside.  it SUCKS when there is lag.  you must have a great connection to make those bursts count.  don't feel too bad.....get killed by the hipfire of a MK14 and you will know exasperation.

• 9. Re: Type 95
    ValleyYeti

not to mention these clowns running and gunning with a rapid fire LMG, hip-firing all the time.

1 2 3 Previous Next