9 Replies Latest reply: May 22, 2012 12:56 PM by gambit1969 RSS

AGAIN!!! yes it's the matchmaking

Just spent the last 1hr 20 mins playing every game, yes EVERY game in French lobbies.All were 2-3 bar connections with me mostly on full bars.

Every game except 1 was full of stuttering and lag.I'm downloading on my laptop and playing wireless upstairs and i'm still getting full bars.What kind of sh!t connections are these French playing on???Oh by the way i'm in SCOTLAND I thought England sat between me and France but obviously the MW3 matching just ignores you guys.I've posted a few times about this issue and i'll keep b!tching until something is done.

For the flamers I get the same BS when I play wired with only my PS3 on.

• Re: AGAIN!!! yes it's the matchmaking
    pj600r

It's been like that from day one the devs are more concerned about bringing out Face Off maps and Spec Ops missions that nobody plays than sorting the matchmaking.

It's not going to change unfortunately, I get the same problems and it's frustrating to say the least.

I know.They said the last patch 1.14 would help in the solo matches but it's got even worse.(if that's possible)

I've also got Elite hardened and didn't even bother DLing the Spec Ops and I don't think i'll bother with the new 2 vs 2 (boosting heaven) garbage either.

It's sad when you pay in advance for sh!t you don't really want

pj600r

I normally play on the Xbox because I've got premium elite on that, I've just switched to PS3 and I really miss the ability to mute everyone in one go that you have in the Xbox settings.

If I join a game and I hear foreign voices I leave straight away, I don't care too much for stats I just want a level playing field.

zvers

I'm from the Midwest and we get stuck in lobby's with people from south and central America occasionally. The lag is horrendous. I highly doubt they have solid Internet connections. You just have to move lobby to lobby to avoid this garbage. I just hope Treyarch makes this a "too important to fail" in there development of BO2.

adsjones

Im wit you on this im in Wales and although a little closer 90% of my games have french/german people in I too thought WTF is french internet shite or what?

If or when i land in an uk lobby im thankful and can do really well but only average in foreign lobbies and sick of hearing "idhdfhfhsfjof ... adsjones... hiwehfoiwnefnw" wtf they saying about me lol

ghamorra

Once I see that I'm searching for lobbies >70ms I back out and try again

wridtrvlr

I've been saying this from day one.  It's the only way to guarantee a good match and even then it is a shaky guarantee.  when I'm in a group it may take us 4-5 minutes to find a good lobby but eventually we do.  I back out and start searching for lobbies so many times it probably makes people's heads hurt. 

gambit1969

I am in Ireland and it seems to skip the uk and send me straight to eastern europe lobbies, the middle east and all over the map exept anywhere close to home